The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

I know that everybody knows that but  I want to have happy thoughts about it, and if anything will happen, and I think it will, we will see next step to Shamy's closeness. We will see next step, and we will  come closer to this, that Sheldon approached to his more sensitive and emotional side. We will see something that make them closer for this to meet half way to find out what they expect from each other.
We are coming to the end of the season and I think that they have to give us somethnig. It's only a few episodes to the end of the season

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

I know that is slightly out of the topic given that, we're talking about the next episode but I'm watching this episode The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition (one of my favorites) and I love how he is jealous about  Amy. He don't want to admit that but I it's obvious that he loves her.  And that scene in the movie theater:

Amy: Sheldon, what are you doing here?

Sheldon: The thought of you sitting in a darkened theatre with a character like Stuart is repellent.

Amy: I’m sorry this causes you discomfort, but based on the currently established parameters of our relationship, I can put myself in any repellent situation I want.

Amy: Anything else?

Sheldon: I believe I would like to alter the paradigm of our relationship

Amy: I’m listening.

Sheldon: With the understanding that nothing changes whatsoever,physical or otherwise, I would not object to us no longer characterizing
you as not my girlfriend.

Amy: Interesting. Now try it without the quadruple negative.

Sheldon: You’re being impossible.

Amy: Hi, Stuart.

Sheldon: Fine. Amy, will you be my girlfriend?

Amy: Yes.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

This little digression to recall for a while this sweet moment :wub:

Edited by silverangelD

I know that is slightly out of the topic given that, we're talking about the next episode but I'm watching this episode The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition (one of my favorites) and I love how he is jealous about  Amy. He don't want to admit that but I it's obvious that he loves her.  And that scene in the movie theater:

Amy: Sheldon, what are you doing here?

Sheldon: The thought of you sitting in a darkened theatre with a character like Stuart is repellent.

Amy: I’m sorry this causes you discomfort, but based on the currently established parameters of our relationship, I can put myself in any repellent situation I want.

Amy: Anything else?

Sheldon: I believe I would like to alter the paradigm of our relationship

Amy: I’m listening.

Sheldon: With the understanding that nothing changes whatsoever,physical or otherwise, I would not object to us no longer characterizing

you as not my girlfriend.

Amy: Interesting. Now try it without the quadruple negative.

Sheldon: You’re being impossible.

Amy: Hi, Stuart.

Sheldon: Fine. Amy, will you be my girlfriend?

Amy: Yes.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

This little digression to recall for a while this sweet moment :wub:

I'm sure if Sheldon now invented the time machine, he wouldn't go back and change that what happened there on that day with Amy. I think it must be for him one of the luckiest days of his life.  :wub:

If course they know!!!! And they are TORTURING us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont worry...its only 6.21 [repeats to self]

they know dont they they watch us i swear

Yeah  they torturing us , they watch us and tease with  us. They want us to die of impatience? How can they do this to us!!!!!

I'm sure if Sheldon now invented the time machine, he wouldn't go back and change that what happened there on that day with Amy. I think it must be for him one of the luckiest days of his life.  :wub:

I thought the same thing, but isn't it that this date with Steward was a big kick in his sweet and sexy buttocks like: move your ass and go there and tell her that otherwise you will loose her.

Hey everyone!

I'm a long time lurker on this thread (and a few other BBT threads... but this one is my fave!)... first time poster!

Thought I'd chime in here and let everyone know that I'm going to watch Paley at a local theater here in ETX (near the hometown of the famous Dr. Cooper -- ha!). 

If anyone has any questions they'd like me to ask, I'd be happy to. I'm not sure how it all works, because I've never been to one of these things... but I can do my best. ;o)

Great to finally add something to the thread! ha!

Possibly. But Tara usually writes Shamy-cente.red episodes from Amy's POV. So it might even be that Amy-centered ep we've been waiting for for so long. I'd love it if she had some career-related stress for Sheldon to diffuse this time around. Like a mirror 6x14

• Like 4

I thought the same thing, but isn't it that this date with Steward was a big kick in his sweet and sexy buttocks like: move your ass and go there and tell her that otherwise you will loose her.

Definitely it was. I don't know what would have happened if Sheldon ever went there to the movie theater - if Amy had started dating Stuart and fell in love with him instead, it would have been a disaster of a lifetime for Sheldon. It would have been even harder for him to get her back! I think Sheldon was thinking that scenario in his mind, and that was the reason he was able to go there and ask her to be his girlfriend. He didn't want to lose her - he was already in love with her although he didn't obviously know it yet then. I was thinking if he was afraid if Amy had answered "no" instead of "yes"? Was he sure, that her answer is going to be positive? How he would have reacted if she answered, for any reason, "no", if she had been angry to him or something. There was no other reason for him to ask her to be his girlfriend than pure love (and jealousy), although that love for her as an emotion possibly was quite unidentified for him at that time.

• Like 1

Well, I guess one thing we probably can think about is that it isn't likely that this episode out of the four for sweeps will be a "kiss" one, will it?  I mean don't you think that is likely one thing they will hold out for to be either the next to the last or last one of the season?

Definitely it was. I don't know what would have happened if Sheldon ever went there to the movie theater - if Amy had started dating Stuart and fell in love with him instead, it would have been a disaster of a lifetime for Sheldon. It would have been even harder for him to get her back! I think Sheldon was thinking that scenario in his mind, and that was the reason he was able to go there and ask her to be his girlfriend. He didn't want to lose her - he was already in love with her although he didn't obviously know it yet then. I was thinking if he was afraid if Amy had answered "no" instead of "yes"? Was he sure, that her answer is going to be positive? How he would have reacted if she answered, for any reason, "no", if she had been angry to him or something. There was no other reason for him to ask her to be his girlfriend than pure love (and jealousy), although that love for her as an emotion possibly was quite unidentified for him at that time. 

He was definitely nervous. Jim did a great job with his body language there, if you watch the scene you see that he's all squirming with his hands and legs and he looks straight ahead and avoids any sort of eye contact. The relief when she says yes it's pretty evident because he kind of bolts out of the theater because I don't think he knows how to handle it but he's so relieved he needs to do something so he just gets up and leaves. And I love the way he waits for her at home and is SO territorial about her when she gets back.

Well, I guess one thing we probably can think about is that it isn't likely that this episode out of the four for sweeps will be a "kiss" one, will it?  I mean don't you think that is likely one thing they will hold out for to be either the next to the last or last one of the season?

Yeah, I don't think it's going to be the kiss one. But it's going to be something interesting: it's Chuck, Bill and Tara. All main names on there. And Molaro on teleplay.

• Like 2

I think in his heart he knew she would say yes, plus Penny sort of implied it earlier.  So I do believe he went there with some level of confidence she would say yes, even if a small part of him did worry.   I doubt he had 100% confidence, but perhaps 75% confidence kind of thing.   Plus, his ego would tell him that he was a better catch than Stuart so he would have "rationalized" her into a "yes".  :icon_lol:   I don't think he thought either of them understood much about emotions at this point and he was probably right.   Both had very strong feelings for each other, but had no idea what that meant other than they didn't want to be apart from each other.   They were such infants at that point when it comes to love.   :wub:   So adorable.  :wub:

• Like 2

Possibly. But Tara usually writes Shamy-cente.red episodes from Amy's POV. So it might even be that Amy-centered ep we've been waiting for for so long. I'd love it if she had some career-related stress for Sheldon to diffuse this time around. Like a mirror 6x14

yeah something that will put him in the situation where he will have to make a decision and make a next step in "I'm working on it"

Thanks for the clip!

Apart from the quirks comment from Amy, I like how Penny asks Sheldon if he isn't going to spend time with Amy. She's definitely in shipper mode. :)

LOL at Raj. :D

• Like 2

So true. Sheldon was really territorial. I don't even know today how he got into her apartment and all the stuff he did there while she was in the theater. What he was thinking and doing there? Was he sure that Amy will accept the relationship agreement? What if she wouldn't have accepted it?  :icon_wink:  Well at least he knew Amy was going to come back to her apartment; he was sure she is not going to go to Stuart's place at the comic book store and have a pumpkin latte or intercourse that night. Can you hear sarcasm in Sheldon's voice when he says: "you two enjoy your date"? I'm not sure how to think about that. 
And I think even Sheldon knew something what it means to ask a girl to be his girlfriend. He must have thought of it thoroughly. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Although he didn't know about love he must have understood that why people ask someone to be one's girl/boyfriend as a whole - maybe that's the reason he was first so quadruple negative. He didn't want to admit that to himself. O Shelly.

• Like 1

Thanks for the clip!

Apart from the quirks comment from Amy, I like how Penny asks Sheldon if he isn't going to spend time with Amy. She's definitely in shipper mode. :)

LOL at Raj. :D

Shipper!Penny is the best! I also love that Amy isn't bothered. Again, I like it when they show that the relationship really works for them and it isn't just Sheldon doing what he wants and Amy getting frustrated. They seem very in synch in that clip.

• Like 1