The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

My apologies if I'm repeating anything here.  You guys that were there...did you catch that Jim said he's supposed to sing "soulfully" this week?  Wonder what that's about?

When they were talking about Shamy consummation, after Jim said he couldn't wait to rehearse, Mayim kissed his cheek.  At least I think she did, it was on the other side of his face from the audience.

Everybody who has played an instrument on the show has actually been playing except for the scene when Sheldon was playing Greensleeves on the recorder, it wasn't actually Jim.

I'll go post this on the Paleyfest thread too.

I did have those written down, but couldn't read my writing.  LOL!  It was really dark and hard to document everything.  But yes...thanks for adding these.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

On a side note, Jim seems very unused to his ring.  I noticed he plays with it a lot and takes it off and on over and over.  I think he is still getting used to it.  LOL!

I have no idea, but I hope he is singing soulfully to Amy.   Maybe he could sing some Barry White.  LOL!   Oh swoon if it is to her.  I would love it so much.   But we won't know for so long now.  DANG IT!  lol!

I think Monique was in the LA audience tonight, wasn't she?

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

awwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I'm crazy!!!!! How can they be so sweet like that. He held her hands, they both looked at each other and she kissed him [he was looking forward to that, rite?]. They totally seem like a married couple to me. 

Too much!!!! T_T  Too much that it can even reimburse for Shamy moments in the recent episodes. 

Thank you guys a lot!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by untilyou

On a side note, Jim seems very unused to his ring.  I noticed he plays with it a lot and takes it off and on over and over.  I think he is still getting used to it.  LOL!

I have no idea, but I hope he is singing soulfully to Amy.   Maybe he could sing some Barry White.  LOL!   Oh swoon if it is to her.  I would love it so much.   But we won't know for so long now.  DANG IT!  lol!

I think Monique was in the LA audience tonight, wasn't she?

I noticed it too but I also noticed he's wearing it on his right hand.

We'll know something about 6.21 just a week later than we'd hoped...come on, ladies, we can do this! ;)

I really wish they had fed us a few teasers re the remaining episodes of Season 6 tonight. Nearly 2 hours of audience questions and no eyebrow waggling or just-wait-and-see-what-we-have-planned-type answers? In the words of our favorite Neurobiologist, "Lame-o!!!"

My apologies if I'm repeating anything here.  You guys that were there...did you catch that Jim said he's supposed to sing "soulfully" this week?  Wonder what that's about?

I tried posting something about this too, but I'm a new user and my comments all need to be approved.... none have gone through yet (to my knowledge) and its been hours!

Anyways, yes, I noticed the part about him singing "soulfully" too and wondered the same thing. He said it like it had already been taped, but he wasnt sure if it was going to be cut for a future episode or not... I was interested in that comment as well.

Yes, typically gays wear their wedding rings on their right hand.

Learn something new every day.  I have several gay friends and co-workers but not many are married.

We'll know something about 6.21 just a week later than we'd hoped...come on, ladies, we can do this! ;)

I really wish they had fed us a few teasers re the remaining episodes of Season 6 tonight. Nearly 2 hours of audience questions and no eyebrow waggling or just-wait-and-see-what-we-have-planned-type answers? In the words of our favorite Neurobiologist, "Lame-o!!!"

Well and they had that long walk-down-season6-memory-lane video which was wonderful, but it took away from question time.  I texted in three questions and none got asked.   I hate it when people ask the same things that have been in interview after interview (like the one about whether they know any of the science they talk about on the show..good grief that one is old).   I feel like there is so little time and when questions are repeated like that it annoys me.   I want to scream...study and see past interviews before asking something stupid again.  LOL!  

Loved all of the MaJim interactions and they were the highlight of the whole evening.   They made it worth it all because they were so adorable.   Many of the "ask anyone" type questions were not really answered and it always degenerated into a lot of side talking and not saying much stuff.    I don't care for those.  I prefer the ones that are directed to individuals.  

It was funny when Simon and Kunal were asked about their favorite Bromance scenes.  Their answers were hilarious and it was cute.   Kunal looked cute with his hat.  

Both the spanking question and the consummation question were by far the funniest and most fun of the panel.   But I loved all the moments when the camera would be off on other people and then pull back out and you would see Jim whispering to Mayim or touching her or looking at her.  Those were small moments, but they were not the focus so they were much more real moments.   The body language was clear that he enjoys Mayim and he almost acted like she was his security blanket. :icon_lol:

Here is the whole cast from tonight:

tumblr_mjmrouECCC1qdz44io1_500.jpg

Edited by stardustmelody

Well and they had that long walk-down-season6-memory-lane video which was wonderful, but it took away from question time.  I texted in three questions and none got asked.   I hate it when people ask the same things that have been in interview after interview (like the one about whether they know any of the science they talk about on the show..good grief that one is old).   I feel like there is so little time and when questions are repeated like that it annoys me.   I want to scream...study and see past interviews before asking something stupid again.  LOL!  

Loved all of the MaJim interactions and they were the highlight of the whole evening.   They made it worth it all because they were so adorable.   Many of the "ask anyone" type questions were not really answered and it always degenerated into a lot of side talking and not saying much stuff.    I don't care for those.  I prefer the ones that are directed to individuals.  

It was funny when Simon and Kunal were asked about their favorite Bromance scenes.  Their answers were hilarious and it was cute.   Kunal looked cute with his hat.  

Both the spanking question and the consummation question were by far the funniest and most fun of the panel.   But I loved all the moments when the camera would be off on other people and then pull back out and you would see Jim whispering to Mayim or touching her or looking at her.  Those were small moments, but they were not the focus so they were much more real moments.   The body language was clear that he enjoys Mayim and he almost acted like she was his security blanket. :icon_lol:

Here is the whole cast from tonight:

tumblr_mjmrouECCC1qdz44io1_500.jpg

It's funny you say Kunal is cute with his hat, because I just posted on the Paleyfest thread that Kunal has a cute personality and the hat sold it.  The bit about him playing with Simon's belt buckle was good too.  I loved when the moderator asked them what questions they were tired of getting asked, Kunal responded he's tired of getting asked why is he so handsome. 

Every time Melissa opens her mouth, it's hilarious.  She looked great in those leather pants.  I can't think of a time she ever wore pants on TBBT.

I <3 Steve Molaro for season 6.

By the way...it was odd.  In the theater we went to, there were only five people at the PaleyFest...and two were my husband and I out of that group.   I was stunned!

Here is Jim arriving at the event.  Way too many flashes and people calling him to turn all directions.  Poor guy...such grace though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjpGA_-ewyc&feature=player_detailpage

Here are some press articles out already:

Hollywood Reporter:   http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-at-paleyfest-428530

Deadline Hollywood:   http://www.deadline.com/2013/03/the-big-bang-theory-at-paleyfest-a-tease-for-amy-sheldon-the-devotion-of-fans/

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

tumblr_mjkq1dOcHl1s8reoco1_500.jpg

Jim rehearsing...who do you think Sheldon will be soulfully singing to during the next taped episode??? (*please be Amy!)

I just noticed the microphone on his ear connected to something on his hip.  It looks like the wireless mic a lot of speakers wear (like my pastor), so I wonder if he's recording something, maybe?  I wonder what Simon's doing.

Very curious. :)

Oh I need to check out all these videos and photos now. Sheldon is SINGING SOULFULLY next week????  :icon_eek:  WTF?? It's  TARA episode and Sheldon SINGS SOULFULLY??? 

Excuse me while I pick myself off the floor.

Lots of Majim goodness it sounds. They were both dressed supersmart, I thought it was meant to be a jeans-and-tshirt kind of thing. And sounds like a lot of classic flirting between them. Oh but sorry, i forget. He does that with everyone ;)

I too hate the stupid questions that get asked over and over again. "Are Amy and Sheldon going to have sex?" What do you want them to answer? Or the other one "Did you KNOW Sheldon has Aspergers?". First of all, what a way to phrase it. Did you know. Like this isn't a fictional character that's being written by these people. Secondly, really? This question again? I love their answer though. No labels. I hate labels.

eta: Who's that lady standing between Jim and Chuck in the group photo?

eta2: Just watched the video and answered the question for myself. lol. My God, I don't know if it's the clothes but they do look and act like a married couple! 

Edited by koops
  • Like 6

I just noticed the microphone on his ear connected to something on his hip.  It looks like the wireless mic a lot of speakers wear (like my pastor), so I wonder if he's recording something, maybe?  I wonder what Simon's doing.

Very curious. :)

It looks like Simon is pretending to play the piano. Maybe Howard will be playing the piano/keyboard while Sheldon is singing. Wow, I can't imagine a scenario where that would happen lol. guess, we wait and see

** just looked again...or, Simon is texting an REALLY into it. lol I just don't know, but I sure want to :) This, when I'd promised myself I would go spoiler-free for the last 4 episodes of the season. well, darn it, we'll just see if that happens. Tara writing and Sheldon singing? this may be too much!

Edited by shamylove
  • Like 2

I went to Paley Fest with Kellee, another friend of ours, my mom a two younger sisters.

It was fun! The entire cast was wonderful as usual. Jim had everyone roaring with laugher with his, "smack that ass" remark and when he said that he can't wait to rehearse the scenes when Sheldon & Amy finally do sleep togerher some day. LMAO!! He had Mayim blushing so badly tonight. LOL.

• Like 7

Why can't they have 1% of this touchy-feely-ness on screen? lol. Just watched he bit where they ask about sex. Adorableness on many levels. It's like he's sorry that he keeps teasing her, he looks so apologetic when he grabs her hands lol.

I'm glad Chuck is serious about it and says they want to see their relationship grow. I just hope he will actually let them grow and see it on screen! LOL.

Edited by koops
  • Like 6

Seems to me that re: Shamy sex - Jim is game, Mayim's game, the writers...they are the big question mark

And, yes, if Sheldon and Amy had even a hint of the touchy-feely-ness of Mayim and Jim tonight, no one would question Sheldon and Amy jumping in the sack at some point :)

Edited by shamylove
  • Like 2