The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

It's 3:14 right now on 3/14...

***it just made me oddly happy :)

That's funny.  It made me so happy that 2 mins ago I took a screen shot of my computer showing 3:14 on 3/14.  :)

• Like 2

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/14/paleyfest-2013-big-bang-theory/

Hear that, ladies? Chuck said this year's season finale will be more "intimate."

That can only be good! :)

Yes we want to see "intimate" Shamy!   :icon_wink::icon_lol::icon_mrgreen::wub:

Jim & Mayim talk Shamy.

http://t.co/h9behDpeHn

Love this part of the article.  I interpret this to mean that he does think Sheldon has developed a physical attraction to Amy: 

A consummation of the Sheldon-Amy relationship is probably a ways off, but might Sheldon ever want to move a little faster?

“No, I don’t think he’ll want to move faster, but I do think … he is intrigued by Amy on that level that you would hope to feel,” Parsons told Zap2It at the Paley Festival event honoring “BBT” Wednesday night (March 13). “I do think he finds something mysterious about her. He must — why would he be with her at this level? She doesn’t bug him any less than other people do. But she gets him, and there’s something about her that he doesn’t want to be apart from.”

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/14/paleyfest-2013-big-bang-theory/

Hear that, ladies? Chuck said this year's season finale will be more "intimate."

That can only be good! :)

Thank you for this. I don't want to be happy too soon, but I want to think this means a lot of Shamy sweet moments

Thank you Kiru for article. It's interesting how they see Sheldon and Amy's relationship. And I think (I hope I'm wrong) that they will dragged, it I hope it's not going to be too long, because I'm becoming little impatient.

Edited by silverangelD

Love this part of the article.  I interpret this to mean that he does think Sheldon has developed a physical attraction to Amy: 

A consummation of the Sheldon-Amy relationship is probably a ways off, but might Sheldon ever want to move a little faster?

“No, I don’t think he’ll want to move faster, but I do think … he is intrigued by Amy on that level that you would hope to feel,” Parsons told Zap2It at the Paley Festival event honoring “BBT” Wednesday night (March 13). “I do think he finds something mysterious about her. He must — why would he be with her at this level? She doesn’t bug him any less than other people do. But she gets him, and there’s something about her that he doesn’t want to be apart from.”

See, though. That's the kind of thing that makes me sort of sad. How did we get from "He truly enjoys spending time with her"/"It's not discomfort like it is with other people" (Actor on Actor S4 interview) to "She doesn't bug him any less than other people do"? There just seems to be a lot of talk about this kind of stuff, and to be it really takes that thing about the Homo Novus romance away. 

I love the rest of the quote though, especially the part about her being something he doesn't want to be apart from.

I agree. And that's wonderful and show us that maybe we will have to wait for consummation of the Sheldon-Amy relationship but we will see a lot of beautiful, sweet and intimate moments.

I know we will have wait for their sexy time but I hope it's not going to be toooo loooong.

I forgot to mention last night and this was a hilarious moment...but when Jim and Mayim were all lovey (her kissing him on the cheek, the hand-hold, etc.) during the consummate question, just after, Chuck Lorre made the comment  about taping a consummation scene with Shamy:  "there might be a rubber suit involved'.   It was hilarious because everyone on stage were getting a little surprised by the intimacy exchanged between MaJim.  Even Kaley up front made some comment "wow, hey, don't get too crazy" right when she saw Jim put his hand on Mayim's knee and Mayim held his hand.   You could tell they were probably "upping" the activity slightly for the audience, yet they were so natural that it was making the others on stage a little bit like "hey get a room" kind of feel. :icon_lol:

• Like 2

I'm not surprised. lol. I also love how she kind of slapped him lightly across the face at one point. I think it was the bit about the spanking. Major married couple vibes there.  :icon_lol:

Think kaley misses Jim flirting with her!

I don't know about that, but I do think she wasn't feeling great with the lack of questions that went her way.  Typically she gets the most questions during panels, but last night Mayim got the most.

I forgot to mention last night and this was a hilarious moment...but when Jim and Mayim were all lovey (her kissing him on the cheek, the hand-hold, etc.) during the consummate question, just after, Chuck Lorre made the comment  about taping a consummation scene with Shamy:  "there might be a rubber suit involved'.   It was hilarious because everyone on stage were getting a little surprised by the intimacy exchanged between MaJim.  Even Kaley up front made some comment "wow, hey, don't get too crazy" right when she saw Jim put his hand on Mayim's knee and Mayim held his hand.   You could tell they were probably "upping" the activity slightly for the audience, yet they were so natural that it was making the others on stage a little bit like "hey get a room" kind of feel. :icon_lol:

I bet that when you saw it live, it was much much sweeter and like kinda a hot in a sweet way. Yeah like a married couple. I think maybe they were so surprised because they were so natural in it, and feelings between them was perceptible and it's the audience. :icon_redface:

Thank you stardust and rahygd for everything.

I love how Mayim got not one, but two shot outs from the audience. Typically that behavior is reserved for Jim mostly, and sometimes Kaley. It made so happy to see.

Edited by GothicTexan123

Well it definitely was great on the huge screen at the theater because they were bigger than life up there and you could see so much more than you can on a TV screen, even if it is a larger screened model.   It was fantastic getting such close-ups of them and having them right "in your face".  :icon_lol:    It was definitely sweet and it was hard to not want the camera on them all the time when others were the focus because they were doing so many things that were not "on camera" per se.    You could see it when the camera would pan out and catch them.  They were talking a lot to each other and a lot of the same behaviors were still going on.  I saw her move her her hand from his once when the camera panned out (it appeared they had been holding hands) and his hand moved from her knee a couple of times when the camera panned out.  There was a lot of "off camera" touching still going on.  It was so lovely.  :wub:

• Like 2

I love how Mayim got not one, but two shot outs from the audience. Typically that behavior is reserved for Jim mostly, and sometimes Kaley. It made so happy to see.

Yes, besides the two Shamy ones.  I agree.   Comic Con have been a lot of Kaley questions and then Jim probably gets the second most.   But this one was a lot of Mayim and Kunal.   It was nice to see both of them get questions because in the past they most likely got the fewest questions.

Mayim was a little tongue and cheek as well.  When Chuck made the "rubber suit" comment, her answer back to Chuck was "for you?"   :icon_lol:

Edited by stardustmelody