The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

Think kaley misses Jim flirting with her!

I think there may be something in it, maybe not, but before Mayim on panels like this, his attention was concentrated on Kaley, and her's on him, but in Mayim case all we can see, that they like married in love couple, so sweet and so into  each other is strongest than when Jim was a little flirty with Kaley.  I always had that feeling when I saw them together that the flirty thing was strongest from Kaley side.

• Like 3

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

Kinda hoping for Mayim to write about the event in her blog at some point (and for it to be mostly positive, I hope), I'd love to hear more about her personal experience with it.

Edited by Razberrypie
  • Like 2

Well it definitely was great on the huge screen at the theater because they were bigger than life up there and you could see so much more than you can on a TV screen, even if it is a larger screened model.   It was fantastic getting such close-ups of them and having them right "in your face".  :icon_lol:    It was definitely sweet and it was hard to not want the camera on them all the time when others were the focus because they were doing so many things that were not "on camera" per se.    You could see it when the camera would pan out and catch them.  They were talking a lot to each other and a lot of the same behaviors were still going on.  I saw her move her her hand from his once when the camera panned out (it appeared they had been holding hands) and his hand moved from her knee a couple of times when the camera panned out.  There was a lot of "off camera" touching still going on.  It was so lovely.  :wub:

When you saying how it was between them, and from the videos, all  shows as if they were in love... I know that it maybe sound stupid but they look like in love. Maybe their feelings are so strong that it looks like love. :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

I agree with you silverangelD about when I saw the Jim/Kaley interactions the fliration mainly came from her side. With Majim it seems like its both parties, actually even Jim more so than Mayim. So cute.

Edited by GothicTexan123
  • Like 1

Kinda hoping for Mayim to write about the event in her blog at some point (and for it to be mostly positive, I hope), I'd love to hear more about her personal experience with it.

I would like to read her blog.Can you where I can find it?

I got to tell you stardust, that I love those picture of them in your signature. When I write something today and I see those pictures I can't help but I have to stare on them for a while. They are so beautiful on that pictures together.

Edited by silverangelD

I would like to read her blog.Can you where I can find it?

She hasn't written anything about Paley Fest.  But many of us are hoping to.  Her blog site is:   http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik/

I agree with you silverangelD about when I saw the Jim/Kaley interactions the fliration mainly came from her side. With Majim it seems like its both parties, actually even Jim more so than Mayim. So

cute.

I agree.   I completely think there is a difference between Kaley/Jim's interactions in interviews and on panels in the past than what we see with he and Mayim.   Kaley was more the one to be into Jim and Jim was being pleasant and nice.   But with MaJim...Jim is very, very "into" their flirtation.  He seems to totally adore her and can't keep his hands off of her.   She obviously adores him and that comes through as well, but last night she was definitely more "reserved" than him.  He could not get enough of her...and leaned into her the entire night, faced her, touched her, smiled at her, looked her up and down, it was just continual interactions.   Very loving.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 4

See, though. That's the kind of thing that makes me sort of sad. How did we get from "He truly enjoys spending time with her"/"It's not discomfort like it is with other people" (Actor on Actor S4 interview) to "She doesn't bug him any less than other people do"? There just seems to be a lot of talk about this kind of stuff, and to be it really takes that thing about the Homo Novus romance away. 

I love the rest of the quote though, especially the part about her being something he doesn't want to be apart from.

I think what Jim is saying is that although Sheldon is still bothered by people around him in general, she is somehow special to him in other ways--ways that make him not want to be apart from her.

And you have to remember that it's Jim, not the writers saying this, and it's off the cuff.

While I do think that Jim understands a lot about what he thinks about Sheldon, he admits that he doesn't really think ahead in terms of what the writers are going to come up with, or even wanting anything specific.

I think he's just trying to explain the off-beat aspect of the Shamy--this is who Sheldon is, but he also wants something, maybe even needs something from Amy, and that, to me, is the most important aspect of it.

I think that everything else is a matter of degree or nuance or tempo, but not a fundamental problem.

• Like 4

I think what Jim is saying is that although Sheldon is still bothered by people around him in general, she is somehow special to him in other ways--ways that make him not want to be apart from her.

And you have to remember that it's Jim, not the writers saying this, and it's off the cuff.

While I do think that Jim understands a lot about what he thinks about Sheldon, he admits that he doesn't really think ahead in terms of what the writers are going to come up with, or even wanting anything specific.

I think he's just trying to explain the off-beat aspect of the Shamy--this is who Sheldon is, but he also wants something, maybe even needs something from Amy, and that, to me, is the most important aspect of it.

I think that everything else is a matter of degree or nuance or tempo, but not a fundamental problem.

Yes, and interpreted that he definitely believes Sheldon has the right feelings where they should be (with her and wanting her, but in a Sheldon-like manner).  I think he was basically implying Sheldon does get aroused by her and is interested in having a physical relationship with her, but it is going to be in a Sheldon-like timing, manner and unique way.   That is just my take on the way he worded things.

I do also think that we have to take into account that this was a reporter likely paraphrasing what Jim actually said because they don't use quotes much in the article and they don't always get things right. :icon_wink:

• Like 1

He might serenade her while drunk. That would be priceless. Or I'm thinking Band Hero. If he's been asked to sing in a very specific way there must be a reason for it.

Jeanalice, yes Jim did say that at the table read that morning, he was supposed to "sing soulfully" in a scene and was going on youtube to learn soulful songs to get an idea how to sing soulfully.

I can't handle the cuteness, if he's going to serenade her while drunk in the next taped episode. And if it's even a romantic song (I don't know how in/off character that would be, however), it would be even more cute. Can't Sheldon be romantic for Amy in his own quirky and geeky, in-character ways? If something, gestures, words, actions etc. are considered as romantic, do they always have to be in certain, so called "normal" ways expressed? I would love to see those quirky romantic things for him to Amy more. Like speaking of Spock having his rituals with opposite sex every seventh year? We really have to see Sheldon's level of interest towards Amy increased now, it's about time.They can't just stuck there forever, where Sheldon doesn't show any clear signs of romantic interest towards Amy. They can't keep him "cold" forever. People shouldn't think that, because he's Sheldon, he can't be romantic or it will ruin the character. No it won't ruin him, when the romance and romantic gestures etc. for Amy are played in-character for him, that's my opinion.

• Like 3

I can't handle the cuteness, if he's going to serenade her while drunk in the next taped episode. And if it's even a romantic song (I don't know how in/off character that would be, however), it would be even more cute. Can't Sheldon be romantic for Amy in his own quirky and geeky, in-character ways? If something, gestures, words, actions etc. are considered as romantic, do they always have to be in certain, so called "normal" ways expressed? I would love to see those quirky romantic things for him to Amy more. Like speaking of Spock having his rituals with opposite sex every seventh year? We really have to see Sheldon's level of interest towards Amy increased now, it's about time.They can't just stuck there forever, where Sheldon doesn't show any clear signs of romantic interest towards Amy. They can't keep him "cold" forever. People shouldn't think that, because he's Sheldon, he can't be romantic or it will ruin the character. No it won't ruin him, when the romance and romantic gestures etc. for Amy are played in-character for him, that's my opinion.

I agree it is time for them to show more of Sheldon's love for Amy and have him do romantic things in his Sheldon like way.   We don't know for certain who he is singing to or why, but we are hoping it is for Amy. I am trying to not assume that right now because I don't want to be disappointed.  But I really,really, really hope it is to her and I don't care if drunk or not.  Would love to see  him sing her some Barry White. :icon_lol:    Oh my!   Yes, but I agree, also having him be romantic his style (just like making her his EC is great, especially when delivered like he did that moment).   Sigh, I am still on a high from all the feels from Paley Fest last night.   Oh gosh, I want to see Shamy like MaJim were on stage last night...couldn't keep their hands off each other (well Jim especially couldn't stop touching Mayim). :wub:

ITA. It would be hilarious if it were something totally non-romantic. I do wonder, if she's trying to get him to "relax" whether she does accidentally gets him drunk. :icon_lol: We've been wanting a drunk Sheldon with Amy story for ages, and Tara seems to have a tendency to turn fanfics into episodes. 

Its funny because we saw a lot of flirty touching stuff last night and usually its Mayim that talks about How great it is to work with Jim and we don't get much from Jim so I enjoyed watching them together

Mayim does the talking, Jim does the touching. That's what I've gathered, from the taping reports too. This thing that he keeps touching her all the time.

• Like 2

I agree it is time for them to show more of Sheldon's love for Amy and have him do romantic things in his Sheldon like way.   We don't know for certain who he is singing to or why, but we are hoping it is for Amy. I am trying to not assume that right now because I don't want to be disappointed.  But I really,really, really hope it is to her and I don't care if drunk or not.  Would love to see  him sing her some Barry White. :icon_lol:    Oh my!   Yes, but I agree, also having him be romantic his style (just like making her his EC is great, especially when delivered like he did that moment).   Sigh, I am still on a high from all the feels from Paley Fest last night.   Oh gosh, I want to see Shamy like MaJim were on stage last night...couldn't keep their hands off each other (well Jim especially couldn't stop touching Mayim). :wub:

Do you think there could be a colleague crush there going on between them? Because it sounds like it! :wub:  Mayim you lucky woman, Jim can not stop touching you... I think he adores her, and she adores him. Lovely pictures of them. They really look and act like they really were in love.  :wub:

• Like 2

Yes, and interpreted that he definitely believes Sheldon has the right feelings where they should be (with her and wanting her, but in a Sheldon-like manner).  I think he was basically implying Sheldon does get aroused by her and is interested in having a physical relationship with her, but it is going to be in a Sheldon-like timing, manner and unique way.   That is just my take on the way he worded things.

I do also think that we have to take into account that this was a reporter likely paraphrasing what Jim actually said because they don't use quotes much in the article and they don't always get things right. :icon_wink:

Jim  understands Sheldon, and seems to be reconciled with how Sheldon is, and we know that it's not all  he likes in Sheldon, but he knows that how Amy is important for  Sheldon, that  she is at the center of his life. It's obvious that if she would be gone from his life for some reason for a while he couldn't be able to handle this.

He has heart where it supposed to be, and there is Amy there, but he needs to get there, and I think Amy is a key to help him.

I agree that they need to show us more romantic Sheldon.They need to find a way to get the balance between Sheldon who wants that things were like they were before,  and Sheldon who loves Amy.

If he would sing for her it would  be so romantic, and Barry White... mmmm yes.

I understand that you  stardust are on  influence of Jim and Mayim. I myself am under their charm, and all I could see and read had make me so high, that when I wrote this post and I meant to write "Amy is there" as to the Sheldon heart, I wrote Mayim is there...

I'm sure that when everything is strong between Jim and Mayim, so when we will see romantic scenes, and sexy time, it will be so natural and beautiful and so true that we  will be love them even more.

Edited by silverangelD
  • Like 2

Do you think there could be a colleague crush there going on between them? Because it sounds like it! :wub:  Mayim you lucky woman, Jim can not stop touching you... I think he adores her, and she adores him. Lovely pictures of them. They really look and act like they really were in love.  :wub:

It may be something like that, but I think it's like admration, friendship, trust, physical attractiveness(maybe from Mayim's side, but who knows what Jim had in his mind when he touched her so many times)and all those sweet feelings combined in two beautiful people

Yes... Mayim you lucky girl. :wub: .. I bet that we are not the only ones who feel envy about her, and yes they look like in love :wub:  sigh

• Like 1

I forgot to mention last night and this was a hilarious moment...but when Jim and Mayim were all lovey (her kissing him on the cheek, the hand-hold, etc.) during the consummate question, just after, Chuck Lorre made the comment  about taping a consummation scene with Shamy:  "there might be a rubber suit involved'.   It was hilarious because everyone on stage were getting a little surprised by the intimacy exchanged between MaJim.  Even Kaley up front made some comment "wow, hey, don't get too crazy" right when she saw Jim put his hand on Mayim's knee and Mayim held his hand.   You could tell they were probably "upping" the activity slightly for the audience, yet they were so natural that it was making the others on stage a little bit like "hey get a room" kind of feel. :icon_lol:

Ok so a little embarrassed to admit this but I didn't get the rubber suit joke..lol are they saying because Sheldon would need one because of fear of germs or is it a condom reference because Jim and Mayim are so seemingly "into each other" in real life

"If that is urban slang I am unfamiliar with it" LOL now I feel like AFF

Even at comic con 2011 when Jim and Mayim were flirting there and again very close, kaley looked pissed about it!

I kind of felt like Kaley was cold to Mayim at this comic con also, I don't know if it is because of Jim or not. I was wondering how Kaley feels with for seasons being the only main female character and now I think Mayim tends to be more relatable to the BBT audience. However, they were cute together at the paley fest panel yesterday from the clips I saw

• Like 2

God, this day is such an up and down of emotion. Not sure I like the tone of that interview either. I think we're not getting anything this season now. 

I'd better go to bed before I piss people off. 

Maybe he's just teasing us? Hm. I don't know...if I don't get something physical by the end of this season in a pretty big way...I mean you can only wait so long before it gets to be too much. I'd worry about the Shamy fate I'm saying if they don't make a big step.

Love how Jim sees their characters getting more and more attached.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTaZjIJWe1U&feature=player_detailpage

Oh thanks for it.

I love how he wants that romantic love between Sheldon and Amy. I think that he doesn't use word love on purpose because this could cause further questions about feelings etc.

I think that they said what they need to said, and maybe they not supposed to say anything besides what they did.  I don't give up hope.

Maybe he's just teasing us? Hm. I don't know...if I don't get something physical by the end of this season in a pretty big way...I mean you can only wait so long before it gets to be too much. I'd worry about the Shamy fate I'm saying if they don't make a big step.

I agree with you that we can wait but how long... I really, really want something physical. I think that the writers are not stupid to dragged this to long, I mean, they know about what people ask them the most frequently, about Shamy sexy time, and they know what people want, they need to find balance between keep everything in it's own pace, and that people want Shamy to be more closer to each other to see romantic side of Sheldon and first kiss iniciated by Sheldon, and more hugging. They know that they need to figure it out how to satisfy people  and let Shamy love get grow.

• Like 3