The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

I don't even need them to be romantic moments, I just want them doing something together! It's been so long, time wise, since TFGD, that I need scenes with them together, alone. They can even read the phone book to each other, just put them in the same room and get them to interact! lol.

Re Jim: late S4-S5 is my favorite built. It makes him look more like a man when he's a bit buffed up. And nerd look + buffed up looks great on him. 

eta: Yes! I finally found the gif I was looking for to visually demonstrate smitten/flirty Sheldon from this year. This is the one I was talking about:

tumblr_mg63jfS3CT1qasxjlo10_250.gif

Edited by spook
  • Like 4

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

Yes, that's it!! Thanks Spook!!

"I don't even need them to be romantic moments, I just want them doing something together! It's been so long, time wise, since TFGD, that I need scenes with them together, alone. They can even read the phone book to each other, just put them in the same room and get them to interact! lol."    Totally!! :)

• Like 2

they have indirect scenes togethetr this week idc im counting it

I've read the taping report so I know what you're talking about.  I'm looking forward to that, too, but it's still not quite the same. 

Happy Taping Day! :icon_biggrin:

Update:   Dying to know how the taping is going.  From the https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAIhtPfCAAAjW89.jpg:large picture, it looks like Kunal and Johnny only in the shot so far.  I am hoping there is some Shamy but now am thinking it might be a "guys" oriented show.  I really hope they have Shamy either in this one or the next one. :icon_redface:

Edited by stardustmelody

Far from it, Spook!   I am dying to know what is going on.  I really cannot even think about going to bed yet.  It is super late where I am at, but I want to see the report before going to bed.  I am practically dancing...sounds awesome.  I wonder if it was a jelly Shelly episode that leads to something.   Wasn't this a Sweeps  (6.14 that is)?   If so,...maybe it will.  I am dying here.  I can't wait for the report.

Walking on sunshine...whoa...oh!

Edited by stardustmelody

I can't even finish my breakfast I'm so nervous. LOL. Yes, it was a sweeps ep. I just didn't expect something so soon in sweeps, I was thinking they'd save it at least until V-day.

I can't even finish my breakfast I'm so nervous. LOL. Yes, it was a sweeps ep. I just didn't expect something so soon in sweeps, I was thinking they'd save it at least until V-day.

I am guessing they will do something on V-day or ignore it.  If they do something on V-day, it probably will be each of the couples that will get a sliver of time.   So that may be why.  I really don't know since we are sort of assuming without much data.  :icon_biggrin:

This is what Susan has posted so far at the other forum:

If you are wondering where they are taking Shamy - don't. It's going to happen people cause it came right out of Sheldon's mouth. I'm sure Monique from the other board can explain it better. Maybe you should wait for her report because all i can think of is SHAMY. But Sheldon said at the end of the episode that a physical relationship with Amy is possible in the future. He said this to a stunned Leonard and Penny.

Sheldon and Amy only had one scene together. Sheldon was distraught because Kripkes work was better than his. Amy asks him if a hug will help and he says " it couldn't hurt" so Amy scoots next to him and wraps her arms around him and asks him "how does that feel." Sheldon responds with " like a boa constrictor " and Amy pulls back and then Sheldon says "why did you stop?" And then Amy hugs him again. Sheldon doesn't hug her back she just has her arms around him.

Leonard and Penny were fine. They had several scenes together but they were not the focus. They were cute scenes. They looked comfortable together. Bernadette and Howard had fight and it was very funny.

It was the night of a lifetime. The cast was so nice and the crew were so friendly. I had a beer backstage!

Edited by stardustmelody

Excuse me while I go squeal without betraying my cool exterior.

eta: And I just KNEW IT he was going to say something casually to Penny and/or Leonard at some point and shock the hell out of them. This is so in line with what I think is the underlying current this season with him. And it's exactly what we were talking about the other week, that they should show the audience he's on the same wavelength as Amy without Amy knowing. 

I think we can sit back and enjoy the ride now.

Edited by spook

Spook, exactly!   They are cluing in the audience...but I would guess Amy will learn soon enough.   Penny isn't good with keeping this kind of hot information to herself. :icon_wink::icon_lol:   But this may be the one time she will surprise us and not say anything to Amy.  But I can't wait to see their expressions.

I am looking forward to the Shamy hug as well.  While his participation is more being a taker and not involved, it sounds like he likes the closeness.   :icon_biggrin:

I wonder what they had Amy doing in other scenes or was she only really in the one scene?   I can't wait for more.

Edited by stardustmelody

Oh crap why do I have to go to school this morning???!!!! I'm gonna be the last one to see this report!!! :( I won't be able to think about anything else and I have a stupid mock exam to do!! Lets just say that my grade probably won't be that good xD.

I wonder what Amy is going to think when she finds out that Sheldon has been openly talking about their supposed sex-life (and rather vividly at that), knowing it is all a lie.   It will be interesting to see how she will react when it finally reaches her.   Maybe it won't matter...because by then Penny will tell her what Sheldon admitted to she and Leonard.   ;)

Well. I mean, I've always wanted this but now I am so freaked out - Holy Shamy Batman! (in a good way)

We were having discussions at the other forum and this one about balancing out from the audience POV, Amy and Sheldon.   We wanted to see him showing signs of having interest in having sex with Amy.  This show is giving us that.  But we also know Steve M. talked about having them move in baby-steps.   I think this was to help keep the audience rooting for them.  However, these writers never cease to amaze me.  So who knows?   I do believe we can still expect a Sheldon-initiated kiss sometime this season, based off of this episode.   When sex will come....that is still a good question.  I am actually stunned they revealed his head being at a point where it is now a "possibility in the future" because they could have probably had a few more episodes before revealing that.  So they may have upped the time-clock for sex with them.   I just don't want it being too fast to where they end up like they did with Lenny...had to break them up and get them back together, etc.   Based on Steve's comments, I think they are very cautious in messing up this couple.  They know they have hit gold with them. ;)

As much as I like jelly Shelly...I am glad this episode didn't go that route.  Instead Kripkie was used as a catalyst for Shamy...but in an entirely different way. I love that!  I am so glad the writers went this route.  It is very unique compared to what many were thinking and who would have thunk it that Sheldon would actually brag about "his sexual prowess" (which we all know is non-existent at this point) because it made him feel better...than...get this...than his own work!   His work has been his life in the past.  Now, he would rather have a sex life with Amy (even if a pretend one)!   :icon_lol:   It just goes to show you that she has moved to being number one in his life! 

Edited by stardustmelody

Star dust....they just gave us Shamy endgame (sex) and him accepting a hug. This was a giant leap for Sheldon-kind. Wow. Just wow.

It is huge!  Very huge indeed.  I am stunned really that they did this so early in sweeps.  Makes me wonder if they will do anything for V-day or not now.   But wow, wow, wow!  I cannot wait for this episode!

I don't even know where to start with this episode, my head is all over the place right now.

First of all, wow. WOW. I mean, if we look past the actual sex thing, Sheldon has matured SO much. He is WORKING ON IT. He is actually admitting he wants to put an effort in making his relationship work. I think this also speaks volumes about the level of comfort he must be at with her, and trust. 

Second, I think I'm now looking at TFGD in a whole new light. I think with hindsight, and given what he's said to Penny and Leonard, either that episode was the catalyst or it is actually true he wasn't completely oblivious to what was going on. Also, if he's seen her naked and is now saying sex is on the cards, he obviously must have not been indifferent to what he got to see.

Third, the whole bragging about his non-existent sex life is hilarious. This from a guy who two years ago said "That's going to make me a chick-magnet!". He nows smirks like he's some kind of sex god because rumors are going around that he's good in bed.

Fourth, I'm putting all my predictions regarding the timing of developments on hold because I did not see this one coming at all. Things are developing exactly as I expected, but they are developing a lot faster than I expected. 

Fifth and final point, I said it before and I'll say it again. I think Amy has NO CLUE what's going to hit her soon. She'd better have a defibrillator at hand when whatever is happening will happen.  

eta: Sixth and really final point. Let me hug you all! :D

Edited by spook
  • Like 1