The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

I think, once Shelly has gone down that road there will be no holding back. He has some years to catch up with. Oh lucky Amy :-).

Can't wait for the season to continue. But I also hope that, in case this happens in S6, that it is not to early and that they will be able to keep the tension up for at least two or twenty additional seasons.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

Oh I'm sure there's lots of ways they can play around with it before it happens. As I said before, I always thought there's way too much comedy value to save it for last, I just did not expect it to be on the cards this soon. 

Another thing, that kind of ties in with what I was saying before, is that these two constantly reinforce themselves as the most mature relationship on the show. There's been lots of speculation about whether they were going to hit a reef with Amy wanting more and Sheldon being unwilling to give in, but instead, once again, we see them meet in the middle and compromise. She waits and is patient, he works on it and keeps an open mind. They might not be physical but they are by far more of a role model than any other relationship I've ever seen in any kind of fiction. The writers are doing SO well with them. 

• Like 2

I think I've lost my ability to formulate words....I hope I will regain it once the episode is aired...I expected things to develop in this way, but not so fast!!  

The writers are doing such a good job!! They are really being careful not to ruin what they created. The same cannot be said for the authors of other shows. :)

Edited by Aster7
  • Like 1

No, Jan 31st. We have to wait a while.

Btw, another thing that popped in my head now, and I keep feeling more and more convinced with every episode about this... that the whole "when I have a feeling, I know it" line wasn't just a throw-away line. He KNOWS he's in love with her. I have no doubts about this anymore. There is no way Sheldon would even consider advancing to a physical relationship with her, let alone actively work on it, if he didn't know how he feels about her. And I keep saying he won't freak out and instead he will surprise the audience and his friends because he KNOWS things, and this is exactly how it's playing out. He is not going to Penny and Leonard asking him what medical condition is causing him to feel the way he does to have THEM tell HIM he's attracted to her. HE is going to Penny and Leonard TELLING THEM that he knows what his holdups are and that he is working on them. I think it will still take him a while to come out of his shell, both physically and emotionally, but he WANTS to come out of his shell, that's the crucial thing. I literally could not be happier with how things are developing. 

Edited by spook

this is a little quicker than in ep 2 when Sheldon trying to tell Leonard about Penny wanting to break up with him thought that Leonards comment about Sheldon having sexual desires and sheldons reponse "That is literally the stupidest thing i have heard"

I agree that he is very obviously in love or has deep feelings for amy especially the way he fought for her after she went out with stuart

Edited by rachygd

Ok. I need them to stretch this over the next 2-3 seasons before the 'consumation' so to speak. We have Amy being certain about marrying him & he's now open to coitus. The storylines between now & then are endless.

Also, did he fully get the dynamic of the spanking? Its possible.

• Like 1

Btw, another thing that popped in my head now, and I keep feeling more and more convinced with every episode about this... that the whole "when I have a feeling, I know it" line wasn't just a throw-away line. He KNOWS he's in love with her. I have no doubts about this anymore. There is no way Sheldon would even consider advancing to a physical relationship with her, let alone actively work on it, if he didn't know how he feels about her. And I keep saying he won't freak out and surprise the audience and his friends because he KNOWS things, and this is exactly how it's playing out. He is not going to Penny and Leonard asking him what medical condition is causing him to feel the way he does to have THEM tell HIM he's attracted to her. HE is going to Penny and Leonard TELLING THEM that he knows what his holdups are and that he is working on them. I think it will still take him a while to come out of his shell, both physically and emotionally, but he WANTS to come out of his shell, that's the crucial thing. I literally could not be happier with how things are developing. 

Totally agree. I think a lot of it is in the spiderman speach as well.

And coming back to sexual arousal. I watched the Alien Parasite episode some days ago and it hit me again! It is very clear that he knows what it is and that he also "suffers" from this and uses Kohlinar to get it out of the mind/system. It also was him to come up with the sexual arousal in first place :-)   You probably all know that, but I just wanted to sate it again. Because I simply love that ep.

Oh, I am sooo happy that he finally want's to let this feelings and needs bubble up! This will be so great and funny to watch.

this is a little quicker than in ep 2 when Sheldon trying to tell Leonard about Penny wanting to break up with him thought that Leonards comment about Sheldon having sexual desires and sheldons reponse "That is literally the stupidest thing i have heard"

I agree that he is very obviously in love or has deep feelings for amy especially the way he fought for her after she went out with stuart

Re: #1, as Amy would say "Denial. Denial. Denial"

Re #2, I have no doubts he's had feelings for her for a long time, but I think he is now aware of them and what they are, and that's a big difference between S6 and S5 Sheldon.

I've never been more convinced in my life that sheldon liked the spanking

And I can almost smell the sheldon kiss

I know right? It's so weird how this episode has completely changed my perspective on TFGD. If he's using the Vaporub as an example of progress, that means he was actually probably trying stuff out to see how he would react to it. That's why he kept suggesting stuff.

And yes, Sheldon-kiss is coming soon. At this stage I wouldn't even be surprised if it were in February. 

• Like 1

Also, I can totally see a scene next time Amy goes to lunch at CalTech.

S: "Before we go in there... There's something you should know."
A: "?"

S: "I may have kind of blabbed about our sex life."

A: "What sex life???"

S: "Yeah... about that..."

LOL

eta: I feel like I'm watching Lost or something... "It all makes sense now!!" lol.

Edited by spook
  • Like 1

Also, I can totally see a scene next time Amy goes to lunch at CalTech.

S: "Before we go in there... There's something you should know."

A: "?"

S: "I may have kind of blabbed about our sex life."

A: "What sex life???"

S: "Yeah... about that..."

LOL

God Yeah I would so love to see that happen. Perfect!! LOL

Btw, another thing that popped in my head now, and I keep feeling more and more convinced with every episode about this... that the whole "when I have a feeling, I know it" line wasn't just a throw-away line. He KNOWS he's in love with her. I have no doubts about this anymore. There is no way Sheldon would even consider advancing to a physical relationship with her, let alone actively work on it, if he didn't know how he feels about her. And I keep saying he won't freak out and instead he will surprise the audience and his friends because he KNOWS things, and this is exactly how it's playing out. He is not going to Penny and Leonard asking him what medical condition is causing him to feel the way he does to have THEM tell HIM he's attracted to her. HE is going to Penny and Leonard TELLING THEM that he knows what his holdups are and that he is working on them. I think it will still take him a while to come out of his shell, both physically and emotionally, but he WANTS to come out of his shell, that's the crucial thing. I literally could not be happier with how things are developing. 

Totally agree!! That line is so meaningful!! Sheldon may be "particular" in hundreds of ways, but he actually knows himself and his feelings so much better than other people do.  He knows when he wants something and that in order to get it, he can't just stay put and wait passively. That's why any time he feels threatened, he reacts and does what he think he has to do ( asking Amy to be his girlfriend, apologizing, buying gifts, etc).  When Amy announced her plan to increase his feelings for her, at the beginning he was skeptical, but by the end of that scene he already knew well that it was working.  He is aware of himself and his feelings, and approaches them quite logically and calmly when it comes to things that really matter. :)

• Like 2

Re: #1, as Amy would say "Denial. Denial. Denial"

Re #2, I have no doubts he's had feelings for her for a long time, but I think he is now aware of them and what they are, and that's a big difference between S6 and S5 Sheldon.

I love season 6 sheldon!!  He's such a badass.  Reminds me of season 3.

I think I've lost my ability to formulate words....I hope I will regain it once the episode is aired...I expected things to develop in this way, but not so fast!!  

The writers are doing such a good job!! They are really being careful not to ruin what they created. The same cannot be said for the authors of other shows. :)

Yes, I am so in love with the writers right now.

From the very start of the programme he has always been aware of sex and everthing that goes with it and he has always set out to avoid being in that situation but now we are seeing big progress with him just even to think about something happening with amy

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Wow, I'm still trying to process what happenned here, it's just so awesome!. No wonder Jim was all jumpy and hyper at the taping, after all he's the biggest Shamy shipper evah!

Not only do I like that he admitted that sex in the future "is a possibility" meaning it's gonna happen, but that he also offerred an explaanation on his actions on FIsh Guts. Now it all falls into place and makes much more sense (I think Bill is talking way too much with Steven Moffat :icon_lol:) I think that is what I love the most about the episode, that it offers an explanation for Sheldon's past and future actions regarding Amy. "He's working on it"

• Like 1