The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

But hey, on the plus side, I still have my 12/11 taping of TBBT that I'll be able to go to :-)

Monique

• Like 1

Damn that's alot for a 1 bedroom.

Thats a house payment here.

Hopefully the economy will get better soon for all of us

• Like 1

Yeah, it's really sad to see so many people struggling these days. Makes me think of one of the best quotes I saw on an episode of 2 Broke Girls:

"Max, we can't be like those people who work and work just to pay those bills and never get a chance to live their dreams..."

"You mean Americans??" 

LMAO!!!

But seriously...it's really tough out there these days. For starters, I need to move the hell out of this over priced apartment and then things can easily look up for me. I'm by myself, paying over 1,000 a month for a 1 bedroom. It was at 985 when I first moved in and the ONLY reason I moved in was because it was sort of an emergency and I needed a place and I was going to take the first place that took me in.

Monique

Where do you live?  

Yeah, it is and it's not fair that I know people in Arizona paying only 600 something for TWO bedrooms. It's like they think we're ALL celebrity rich here. LOL.

Monique

Temecula, California.

That is pretty pricey for Temecula, isn't it?   Maybe their real estate has gone up there.   I have relatives in various locations in Southern CA and even Northern CA.   But my relatives that live in Ontario (which isn't that  horribly far from you) seem like pricing in their area isn't horrible.

Someone gave me a lil grief. (friendly grief) about how I say SHAMY instead of Shamy.  Why do i do it?  I just get some damn EXCITED talking about SHAMY!!! :p

• Like 1

I can't wait until tomorrow's episode.   At least we get a new one again.   It has been painful with no taping and no new episodes.  

imagine whats it gonna be like during Winter break. :(  

imagine whats it gonna be like during Winter break. :(

I really don't want to imagine that...:lol:   It is going to be gruesome to get through, but at least we have a couple of really good Shamy episodes to re-watch during it, I suppose.  And if there are any taping reports in the next two episodes that are featuring them, we can read those over and over too.   I hope fanfic writers will be very actively updating during that time.  :lol:

Speaking of fanfics, I just posted more chapter updates to my Shamy fanfic:  The Engaging Driver    The latest chapter is Chapter 12:  A Confrontation - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8734948/12/The-Engaging-Driver

Damn u are updating these chapters fast.

U are a superwoman

I love it!!!

I am a binge writer...I write until I stop.  :lol:   Actually this story has been going on its own course and I am enjoying seeing where it takes me.  I have a plan with it, but it keeps taking its own set of detours.  :lol:

I loved Theory of Objectivity.  It is such a well written piece and really tugged at my heart strings.   :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by stardustmelody

I'm looking forward to see who the writers are for 6.13. If Tara Hernandez is involved we might be in for a treat. I'm not getting too excited too soon but IF it is Amy involved in the carjacking, I can't wait to see how they would play Sheldon's reaction to that. 

I'm looking forward to see who the writers are for 6.13. If Tara Hernandez is involved we might be in for a treat. I'm not getting too excited too soon but IF it is Amy involved in the carjacking, I can't wait to see how they would play Sheldon's reaction to that. 

You are not alone.  I too am very curious.  It could be her since she didn't do 6.12.   So keep your fingers and toes crossed.   I would love to see a frantic Sheldon worried about Amy's welfare.   Wouldn't it be fabulous if it was the episode to lead to a kiss?   Ah...I don't want to psych myself up for it.  I don't want to be disappointed because of building false expectations.  Did that for Christmas...and while it probably will be an okay episode, it was not what I had hoped. ;)

You are not alone.  I too am very curious.  It could be her since she didn't do 6.12.   So keep your fingers and toes crossed.   I would love to see a frantic Sheldon worried about Amy's welfare.   Wouldn't it be fabulous if it was the episode to lead to a kiss?   Ah...I don't want to psych myself up for it.  I don't want to be disappointed because of building false expectations.  Did that for Christmas...and while it probably will be an okay episode, it was not what I had hoped. ;)

That's why my radar kind of perked up when I read that spoiler. People have been mentioning more than once about the need for a moment of overwhelming emotion for Sheldon to finally break down that wall, go out of control, and kiss her first. This ticks all the boxes. But again, it might be Leonard, so who knows. If it's Leonard it could actually be very good for Lenny too since they haven't addressed the ILY yet. I think we can get a pretty good hunch once we know what 6.12 is about, if 6.12 is Lenny-centered, then my bets are on Amy for 6.13.

• Like 1

They seem to go heavy on one (6.7 LENNY) and then the next episode is barely their arc and they go heavy on the other/s (SHAMY/Howadette) and just flip back and forth.  Never to have more than one episode in a row for the shippers. 

Edited by Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

That's why my radar kind of perked up when I read that spoiler. People have been mentioning more than once about the need for a moment of overwhelming emotion for Sheldon to finally break down that wall, go out of control, and kiss her first. This ticks all the boxes. But again, it might be Leonard, so who knows. If it's Leonard it could actually be very good for Lenny too since they haven't addressed the ILY yet. I think we can get a pretty good hunch once we know what 6.12 is about, if 6.12 is Lenny-centered, then my bets are on Amy for 6.13.

We all know that overhwhelming emotion lead to Amy giving Sheldon her first sober kiss but I imagine it would be much tougher for Sheldon to act in such a way. Not that Sheldon isn't capable since he's hugged Penny twice out of happiness but let's just hope Amy brings out something really special in him ;).

There's an Amy haters thread?

tumblr_me0r8vp2Pz1ruu0wuo1_250.gif

I meant the thread like "Why Amy"... where people begann with "I don't like Amy".... and then came SHAMY there :lol:. 

Edited by Frieda

I meant the thread like "Why Amy"... where people begann with "I don't like Amy".... and then came SHAMY there :lol:. 

LOL, we spread like wildfire. 

Raz, that's what I meant, Jim said in a pre-Amy interview too that one of the reasons he would have enjoyed having a "special lady" come along for Sheldon it's because it's fun to play him in those out of control situations where he is brought to physically express his emotions, like with the Penny hugs. But since he is way more physical with Amy already than he's ever been with anyone, I'm sure if he were to find himself in that out of control situation again his reaction would also be bigger than we've seen in the past. 

• Like 1