The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

MJistheBOMB

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have fallen way further behind.   Please vote:  TV Couples March Madness Challenge 2013 - Zimbio

Ok, I know I'm really out of the loop when it comes to TV etc, but... what the hell is Lost Girl and who are these people to be so popular?  :icon_eek:  I thought by far Bones would be the most popular pairing to go against out of the ones in the Shamy side of the bracket.

This thread has to be one of the weirdest threads I've ever encountered on the internet. You Shamys are crazy! :icon_razz:

Thanks...I will take that as a compliment that we are unique, special, and wonderful people.  :icon_lol:  Welcome to Shamyland, Berliner! :)

Edited by stardustmelody

Ok, I know I'm really out of the loop when it comes to TV etc, but... what the hell is Lost Girl and who are these people to be so popular?  :icon_eek:  I thought by far Bones would be the most popular pairing to go against out of the ones in the Shamy side of the bracket.

Lost Girl airs on Showcase and Syfy. Bo and Lauren are one of if not the most popular/most liked lesbian couple on television right now. LGBT couples don't always get the same treatment on TV as heterosexual couples, but this couple does. What you have is a looooot of gay people supporting them, so good luck beating them out ;)

But Bo and Lauren actually went on a break last episode, so they technically aren't a couple at this moment.

Lost Girl airs on Showcase and Syfy. Bo and Lauren are one of if not the most popular/most liked lesbian couple on television right now. LGBT couples don't always get the same treatment on TV as heterosexual couples, but this couple does. What you have is a looooot of gay people supporting them, so good luck beating them out ;)

But Bo and Lauren actually went on a break last episode, so they technically aren't a couple at this moment.

Gotcha, thanks! 

I had to decide between watching my favorite episode of the Big Bang Theory (The Shiny Trinket Maneuver) and one of my favorite episodes of Doctor Who (Day of the Moon) because they were on at the same time. I went with Doctor Who. I am sorry, Sharmy... I have failed you.... :(

I had to decide between watching my favorite episode of the Big Bang Theory (The Shiny Trinket Maneuver) and one of my favorite episodes of Doctor Who (Day of the Moon) because they were on at the same time. I went with Doctor Who. I am sorry, Sharmy... I have failed you.... :(

Shame on you! :p

JK I have Dr Who on my list of "to-watch" stuff for the summer.

I just saw some gifs from TAD on tumblr and I've just realized that in the scene where they are Skyping the next morning they agree to restore the relationship to the last point they both agreed it worked... but they don't say what that point is. Pretty ambiguous, if you ask me. And pretty clever way by both of them to dodge the bullet of having to say what they thought of the kiss.

Oh JA, that's another one of my plot bunnies, I really really want them to play videogames together and for Amy to kick his ass. They should have an ep where everyone else goes off for the weekend with their SOs and they are left to have a videogame marathon on their own. Competitive!Shamy at their best.

I would like to see them as they playing paintball girls v boys... maybe with Lucy... it could be great if girls will kick their a.s.s.e.s....

I just saw some gifs from TAD on tumblr and I've just realized that in the scene where they are Skyping the next morning they agree to restore the relationship to the last point they both agreed it worked... but they don't say what that point is. Pretty ambiguous, if you ask me. And pretty clever way by both of them to dodge the bullet of having to say what they thought of the kiss.

That was a neat trick indeed. There's been a LOT of speculation in Shamy circles as to when the point of rebooting was, whether they both meant the same or different points, and whether either of them knew or guessed or tried to guess the other one's point. How did they 'both' agree to it without discussing when it was? Read each other's minds? Tantalizing. :)

Earlier tonight, Steve Molaro was part of a panel that featured showrunners for several tv shows. I follow TV Guide on twitter, so this is how I found out about it as someone was there tweeting for TV Guide. Not much scoop from Steve regarding TBBT, but here is what he said according to twitter accounts. Most of the panel seemed to be more focused on Walking Dead & Vampire Diaries.  I wish he had been asked about Shamy, but apparently he was not.

"It seems like the time for that to happen" Steve Molaro says of characters evolving in season six of #TBBT #WonderCon

The table read for the #TBBT finale is in a week and a half and they haven't written it yet. Steve claims he has an idea.

Steve Molaro says #TBBT is telling "more stories that matter" this year.

Kaley and Johnny did the scene where Penny tells Leonard she loves him in one take. Her tears were real.

Earlier tonight, Steve Molaro was part of a panel that featured showrunners for several tv shows. I follow TV Guide on twitter, so this is how I found out about it as someone was there tweeting for TV Guide. Not much scoop from Steve regarding TBBT, but here is what he said according to twitter accounts. Most of the panel seemed to be more focused on Walking Dead & Vampire Diaries.  I wish he had been asked about Shamy, but apparently he was not.

"It seems like the time for that to happen" Steve Molaro says of characters evolving in season six of #TBBT #WonderCon

The table read for the #TBBT finale is in a week and a half and they haven't written it yet. Steve claims he has an idea.

Steve Molaro says #TBBT is telling "more stories that matter" this year.

Kaley and Johnny did the scene where Penny tells Leonard she loves him in one take. Her tears were real.

Wow!  They said it would be intimate, so I assumed they already knew what they were planning.

So much for all our theories about what the writers were setting up for the finale.

Edited by tmp

Those writers really like to make our lives miserable. ;) This is why, when I'm in one of my wiser mindsets, I remember not to try to get too ahead of myself in guessing what is coming and what direction they are going. I think I've had to learn this in particular with the Shamy, because they have been moving him along slowly and because they have obfuscated so much with him this season, with a lot of hints about where he is moving but without coming out and saying so fully. They've felt his progress towards being real boyfriend material would be glacial, and they have kept it glacial. I don't know where they really plan on taking things in the end, but I'm sure they must have certain moments bookmarked.

It'll be interesting to find out how the last two episodes play out. Whether they keep everything for humor or if they do something with the couples. Who knows? Perhaps they'll keep everything "homeostatis."

They haven't written the finale yet.

THEY HAVEN'T WRITTEN THE FINALE YET.

The taping for the finale is on April 16. THE TAPING FOR THE FINALE IS MORE THAN TWO WEEKS FROM NOW.

WHAT. IN. THE. WORLD. ARE. THEY. THINKING? WHYARETHEYDOINGTHISTOUS?????

Those writers really like to make our lives miserable. ;) This is why, when I'm in one of my wiser mindsets, I remember not to try to get too ahead of myself in guessing what is coming and what direction they are going. I think I've had to learn this in particular with the Shamy, because they have been moving him along slowly and because they have obfuscated so much with him this season, with a lot of hints about where he is moving but without coming out and saying so fully. They've felt his progress towards being real boyfriend material would be glacial, and they have kept it glacial. I don't know where they really plan on taking things in the end, but I'm sure they must have certain moments bookmarked.

It'll be interesting to find out how the last two episodes play out. Whether they keep everything for humor or if they do something with the couples. Who knows? Perhaps they'll keep everything "homeostatis."

If Molaro is writing the stories, I predict something with heart.  Obviously they're not planning anything like last season, with a wedding and a rocket launch.  Surely they'll do something special for the finale, a story to bookend the season.

I don't believe the finale has not been written, they must have some idea because of talking about how its going to be intimate

I agree. They must have some ideas about last episodes, if they said it will be special and meaningful for the for characters and intimate then they must have something more than general view.