The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

For me that look they exchanged at Raj's news was more along the lines of checking in with each other.  It could be that Amy had told Sheldon about her evening with Raj and Lucy (very likely, since they seem to talk about a lot of things), but in harsh reality, it could just be a bit of stage direction to show the friends reacting, to give the moment some movement just before Raj leaves the room.

But it is a nice moment. :)

I loved the bit where Sheldon says, "That's a B-flat, for those of you who don't have perfect pitch."  I checked it with my tuner and it is indeed a b-flat, but it's very high (out of tune.)  I think he needed a little more milk in that glass to get a true b-flat. :p

I did the exact same thing, except with my piano. :p I also did it in the season 2 episode where Leonard was dating Stephanie and Sheldon claims to have a ringing in his ear, and the pitch is C. :p :P

• Like 2

I did the exact same thing, except with my piano. :p I also did it in the season 2 episode where Leonard was dating Stephanie and Sheldon claims to have a ringing in his ear, and the pitch is C. :p :P

I now have mixed feelings about that scene with Sheldon and Dr Stephanie. :p

Last month I was diagnosed with an Acoustic Neuroma, which is "a tumor pressing on the auditory nerve" like Sheldon is imagining in that scene.  Fortunately for me, I don't have ringing in my AN ear, the way Sheldon is describing.

I saw this episode shortly after I was diagnosed and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry... :icon_cry::p

I now have mixed feelings about that scene with Sheldon and Dr Stephanie. :p

Last month I was diagnosed with an Acoustic Neuroma, which is "a tumor pressing on the auditory nerve" like Sheldon is imagining in that scene.  Fortunately for me, I don't have ringing in my AN ear, the way Sheldon is describing.

I saw this episode shortly after I was diagnosed and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry... :icon_cry::p

Oh I'm sorry, phanta...  :(

Oh I'm sorry, phanta...  :(

Oh, it's okay.  I just dream about Jim Parsons coming to kiss my boo-boo ear. :D

• Like 1

I agree. I think a drunken SIK would just be cheap. The writers have done so well slowly building Sheldon's growth and I would be very disappointed if his first initiated kiss would be influenced by alcohol or drugs.

Sheps, I don't know where to talk about this so I headed here. OH MY GOD THAT CHAPTER YOU JUST POSTED HELP ME I WAS FLOODED WITH FEELS I CANNOT COPE LIKE THIS YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE KINDS OF THINGS DO TO ME???????

Sorry for intruding. Carry on.

• Like 4

On the other note.

I'm so ready for Season 7.

Does anyone have tardis I could borrow?

BRB

tumblr_md3t0youPA1qfgzbzo1_500.gif

TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASE...LOL

Sheps, I don't know where to talk about this so I headed here. OH MY GOD THAT CHAPTER YOU JUST POSTED HELP ME I WAS FLOODED WITH FEELS I CANNOT COPE LIKE THIS YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE KINDS OF THINGS DO TO ME???????

Sorry for intruding. Carry on.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9255244/1/The-Vegas-Interpretation

Just got through reading it myself actually. Yes, great chapter!

Oh yes that's a good one

I agree with all of you. Especially with Ruby.. Ruby described it exactly how I feel about it.  It's really interesting, sweet, adorable and so full of love between Sheldon and Amy... and keeps us in impatience, to read new chapter.

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 2

I just wached yesterday ep. 1x8 The Grasshopper Experiment, and later that ep. with Ramona Nowitzky, and I must say that watching all those girls like Lalita Gupta, Ramona Nowitzky, and that girl Kathy O'brien who was at the end of that ep. with Ramona... they all are under strong influence of Sheldon. It's in a way how they look at him, with such dreamy eyes, and what impression on them exerted his words and genius of his mind in the case of Ramona and Kathy. And in a case of Lalita he told her such beautiful words that even Howard was impressed: I tell you what's happen... I just learn how to pick up indian chicks.
I don't know does he knew that if he would want, they surely and with pleasure could go on a date with him, but I have such impression that he was not so unaware as if everyone thought. I think he could guessed. He only notes things that are important to him, and it was convenient for him, to pretend sometimes that he didn't understand these things. And above all, they did not impress him. My point is, that he's just waited for Amy. And it's amazing and beautiful that he could have those women, but it was Amy who rocked his world, because she was so similar to him, and so different from social standards, and so different from how people would like to see them.

Amy just stepped into his world, and she captivated him with her genius and how her mind works, with all her otherness, and that this is the key to the fact that they understand each other so much, and that they are soul mates like two halves of an apple. She came to the cafe, talk with him, and it was for him as a boxer's punch, since then, his life was connected with her​​, nothing was the same.
They slowly changed each other, and influenced at each other and feelings and emotions flourished in them, about which they didn't think before, but all they needed was Amy for Sheldon and Sheldon for Amy to wake up those feelings and emotions. Now she is the light of his life, and in apart from science, she is in the center of his life.

Edited by silverangel

Since we're on the topic of fanfics, our lovely Misophonia has just posted the first chapter to a new fic :)

• Like 2

what's a fanfic?

:)

Can't tell if serious........... Or pulling virtual leg......... 

• Like 1

Did I actually successfully kill the Shamy Thread? 

tumblr_mig2ss6QUD1qkd8zko1_500.jpg

Holy hell, this is a whole new level of conversation derailing! 

#myworkhereisdone

• Like 5