The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

MJistheBOMB

Guest DroneInTheSun

I guess everyone is kind of going through withdrawal right now? I know I am.

Did I actually successfully kill the Shamy Thread? 

tumblr_mig2ss6QUD1qkd8zko1_500.jpg

Holy hell, this is a whole new level of conversation derailing! 

#myworkhereisdone

That is epic! I will use it as my new wallpaper.

I am drowning my withdrawal in work. By doing so, time will hopefully go by quicker and S7 will be here before I know it.

• Like 1

Did I actually successfully kill the Shamy Thread? 

tumblr_mig2ss6QUD1qkd8zko1_500.jpg

Holy hell, this is a whole new level of conversation derailing! 

#myworkhereisdone

LOL!!!!!! I love that. Totally posting that on facebook. Haha.

• Like 1

OK. I need a little more action here, guys. Someone pick a fight with a Shenny-shipper. C'mon, do it for the team.

Well, I've been posting in the "Sheldon and Penny" thread in the Characters or Show folder (whichever)... :p

Guest DroneInTheSun

*puts teacher clothes on*

I have a topic for you guys to discuss: in 250-500 words, tell us how Sheldon came to see Amy's "pale, slightly hunched shoulders". The best fanfictions essays will get a smiley face sticker.

Edited by LostInTheSun

NO! No fighting in the Shamy thread! This is a happy heaven of unicorns and rainbows were everyone gets along :p LOL.

I agree--I leave my "fighting" to other threads.

Because apparently, I'm too "self-righteous"...

• Like 1

Can I ask you all a favour especially those that are very good at writing fan fics. Am trying to write one and I have done a little bit but I can't get down details, they are evading me no matter how much I try to word it, if somebody wants to take it over I would happily send it to you and let you have full credit for it :) just message me with your email address and I will send what I've done so far

Love MaJim's comments on their favorite Season 6 Moments:

JIM PARSONS (Sheldon)
"I did really enjoy the episode where Amy was sick. Her lassoing Sheldon into taking care of her goes to my point of Sheldon doing almost anything that is justified in the name of science or reason. In that case, she was sick enough that she needed to be bathed; she needed to have something rubbed on her bare chest; and by the end, she'd done so wrong that when Sheldon found out that she'd lied that she needed to be spanked. The young lady gets exactly what she wants by a young man who's doing it for different reasons. It's really brilliant."

MAYIM BIALIK (Amy)
"The spanking episode. That was fun largely because it was supposed to be off-camera, and at the last minute, Chuck Lorre decided to film it. That was really fun and awkward, right in front of the audience letting it come alive."

Again our couple is totally in sync with each other.   They really do think a lot alike.  They both picked the same episode as their favorite moment.  :icon_lol:  :wub:

Source:  http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-season-6-moments-525669

And, Ladies and Gents...we have a whole new winner as a Shamy Shipper!  Go Simon!  :wub:

SIMON HELBERG (Howard)
"Sheldon and Amy deciding to get physical -- but in the context of Dungeons and Dragons. It's a really brilliantly constructed scene where they're rolling the dice to figure out which article of armor, or clothing, comes off. It's really an amazing moment and a microcosm of the show. It is the reality of these characters, yet it's very universal. It's real to them and what maybe is a small step to other people, is as big of a step to these characters as you can find."

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 4

^Simon's comments make me want to squee. I think he has always been a Shamy shipper, especially since TLSP. Infact in his interview about the finale, he kept raving about the D&D scene, saying it's one of the best scenes the show has ever done ... Let me post an excerpt:

Q. The Big Bang Theory has been renewed for a seventh season, so what are your hopes going into it?
Well, in terms of my character, they've opened up some doors with his estranged father, and I think it would be interesting to see how that manifests itself again, maybe whether we get to meet the father, or whether there's more information that we learn about him and how Howard deals with that. And Howard and Bernadette are still newlyweds, so there's a whole world of possibilities for what can go wrong in a marriage and what can go right. Also, the other characters are really starting to have an unbelievable amount of new layers, whether it's Sheldon and Amy [when they played an erotic yet tender version of Dungeons and Dragons on last week's episode] – I thought was one of the best scenes in our show. I loved that; I think it was so clever and real and true, and then Penny and Leonard are also finally, actually at a nice point – although things in the finale get turned on their head slightly. Raj is really taking big steps with Lucy, so the show feels fully formed to me now. It feels like we have this gold mine here, and we're just in it and enjoying it.

Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/q-a-the-big-bang-theory-star-simon-helberg-dishes-on-tonights-season-finale-20130516#ixzz2U8t7Joip

Edited by menamena
  • Like 2

Well, I've been posting in the "Sheldon and Penny" thread in the Characters or Show folder (whichever)... :p

Yes, but did you tell them that their ship is so full of holes it sank faster than the Titanic? THAT is how you start a fight. LOL

• Like 3

Love MaJim's comments on their favorite Season 6 Moments:

JIM PARSONS (Sheldon)

"I did really enjoy the episode where Amy was sick. Her lassoing Sheldon into taking care of her goes to my point of Sheldon doing almost anything that is justified in the name of science or reason. In that case, she was sick enough that she needed to be bathed; she needed to have something rubbed on her bare chest; and by the end, she'd done so wrong that when Sheldon found out that she'd lied that she needed to be spanked. The young lady gets exactly what she wants by a young man who's doing it for different reasons. It's really brilliant."

MAYIM BIALIK (Amy)

"The spanking episode. That was fun largely because it was supposed to be off-camera, and at the last minute, Chuck Lorre decided to film it. That was really fun and awkward, right in front of the audience letting it come alive."

Again our couple is totally in sync with each other.   They really do think a lot alike.  They both picked the same episode as their favorite moment.  :icon_lol:  :wub:

Source:  http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-season-6-moments-525669

And, Ladies and Gents...we have a whole new winner as a Shamy Shipper!  Go Simon!  :wub:

SIMON HELBERG (Howard)

"Sheldon and Amy deciding to get physical -- but in the context of Dungeons and Dragons. It's a really brilliantly constructed scene where they're rolling the dice to figure out which article of armor, or clothing, comes off. It's really an amazing moment and a microcosm of the show. It is the reality of these characters, yet it's very universal. It's real to them and what maybe is a small step to other people, is as big of a step to these characters as you can find."

I have always loved how fascinated Jim seems to be with Sheldon, how his mind works and why he does what he does. I sometimes imagine how cool it would be if somehow Jim could interview Sheldon. I think it would be most exciting and intriguing to watch.

Edited by Misophonia
  • Like 2