The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

Coddammita - WHY WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE TABLES?

I have mixed feelings on the "I love you"/"I know" reference from Star Wars. On one hand, it's true to the show and would be simply the most classic of all references. On the other hand, who hasn't thought of that? For every "I love you" in any sitcom or any comedy with characters who have a modicum of interest in Sci-fy and Fantasy media whatsoever? You have to be careful with that one - it's so obvious it might make people just groan because....yeah, a writer didn't have to stretch far to make that reference. Or, like I said....it's so obvious, it's classic.

Not sure I'd do it or not.

Edited by Lionne
  • Like 2

Coddammita - WHY WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE TABLES?

I have mixed feelings on the "I love you"/"I know" reference from Star Wars. On one hand, it's true to the show and would be simply the most classic of all references. On the other hand, who hasn't thought of that? For every "I love you" in any sitcom or any comedy with characters who have a modicum of interest in Sci-fy and Fantasy media whatsoever? You have to be careful with that one - it's so obvious it might make people just groan because....yeah, a writer didn't have to stretch far to make that reference. Or, like I said....it's so obvious, it's classic.

Not sure I'd do it or not.

Or to use some other kind of reference instead of having her say ILY back right away? I think it'd be nice to have something the audience is dying for Amy to finally do for a change. 

I've been seriously considering not reading any taping reports next season.

Not too long ago, a rerun from season 6 came on, and it was one that I didn't watch much and I also hadn't see it in a while. It was almost like watching a whole new episode.  I really enjoyed myself and laughed a lot, and it made me realize how much I have missed being surprised and unspoiled in an episode.

It will be hard.  I'm not sure I can do it, lol.  I will certainly miss the excitement that goes along with reading the reports.

We'll just have to wait and see how much will power I have!

Good luck to the people who aren't going to read the taping reports. I admire your courage.

Probably best to avoid this thread at all cost after the taping report is posted.

Lol, yes, that will be very hard.  We will see.

Pearl, I just love the first gif in your signature.  The way Jim looks at Craig right there is amazing.

• Like 1

I say I will abstain from reading the taping reports, but I know I won't be able to help myself. I am so weak when it comes to the Shamy feels.

A little summertime fun trivia. Put these to your favorite time order, how do you see these events will happen in the future for Shamy. Which will come first from Sheldon to Amy, and what last?

a) "Amy, will you marry me?" b.)  "I love you" c) a hug initiated by him d) a kiss initiated by him e) smooching/spooning/making out  f) first time coitus (initiated by him or Amy)

Do you see Amy could propose Sheldon first, say "I love you" or initiate coitus (directly and sober, not drunk) first before him? If so, why? What would be an unexpected, but positive turn of events for Shamy for season 7?  Have fun. :)

B, C, D, E, F, A

Lol, yes, that will be very hard.  We will see.

Pearl, I just love the first gif in your signature.  The way Jim looks at Craig right there is amazing.

Good luck with avoiding the taping reports. I admire you too, I hope you all can make it... 

I love all Pearls gif's in her signature.... especially that second one  From Normal Heart..

Hmmmmm mustard......... : P

About the taping reports... I can hold myself from reading them, until some jerk says "THAT EPISODE IS GOING TO BE BEST EVVVEER." And I'm like damn you. But anyways trying my best now not to read them. I wonder how long I can keep that going.

Guest DroneInTheSun

I was just listening to "The Weight of the World" by Editors (from their album An End Has A Start aka the best album of the last decade basically) and I realised that those lines scream Shamy (minus the God part, seeing how Sheldon's an atheist):

You touch my face

God whispers in my ears

There are tears in my eyes

Love replaces fear

That is all. Carry on.

• Like 1

Guest DroneInTheSun

"Love replaces fear" you don't see how that screams Shamy??? Basically he's putting all his phobias aside for her and he's loving it. idk it's pretty obvious for me?

• Like 2

Guest DroneInTheSun

I'm not sure Mayim's going to win though. She had much more material on her 2012 nom than she did on her 2013 nom and still didn't win.

I don't think either of them is likely to win, unfortunately. But a nod is always extremely nice, especially when shared! :)

Cait and koops what in the devil's name are those signatures?

Well, long story short, I was in a Dollar Store yesterday and I saw a display of Koops' mustard. Naturally I had to take a photo because it was like "OH MY COD, KOOPS HAS A MUSTARD COMPANY". I showed it to her, we guffawed. Then she Googled 'Koops' mustard' and found that banner for her sig. I also Googled it and saw the picture in my sig, and well, IT HAS BARRY IN IT. So of course I had to use it! 

• Like 3

Well, long story short, I was in a Dollar Store yesterday and I saw a display of Koops' mustard. Naturally I had to take a photo because it was like "OH MY COD, KOOPS HAS A MUSTARD COMPANY". I showed it to her, we guffawed. Then she Googled 'Koops' mustard' and found that banner for her sig. I also Googled it and saw the picture in my sig, and well, IT HAS BARRY IN IT. So of course I had to use it! 

So cute!

30r-thumbsup.gif

• Like 1