The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

I have a gif or picture request if someone can do it

During dungeons and dragons the 1st impression Howard did when the girls were there and Amy & Sheldon both had a identical shocked look

I've had this in my bookmarks for a while:

tumblr_mmjhdnUfcR1qcqxh7o2_500.gif

• Like 3

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

Great! Thanks! Do you mind if I use it!?

Oh I didn't make it, I just had it saved in my gif collection. I can't remember for the life of me where it came from. So I don't mind, but maybe the author might? :p I'm not very well versed in gif-authorship policies.

Guest DroneInTheSun

I just finished writing a HP fic about Scorpius Malfoy and re-reading it right now there are at least three instances where I wrote "Sheldon" instead of "Scorpius". It's like I've written so many Shamy fics that my fingers work on their own: "heldon" comes after every capital S. *shakes head at self*

I will ask this here as I know I won't get flamed but what's the name of the music the boys are jumping around to in season 2 when they set up the lights and everything to work from a different place?

It's the theme song from the film 2001: A Space Odyssey.

• Like 1

I will ask this here as I know I won't get flamed but what's the name of the music the boys are jumping around to in season 2 when they set up the lights and everything to work from a different place?

It's technically, Also Sprach Zarathustra, by Richard Strauss, and it was used in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

phanta <--- pedant and musician ;)

• Like 1

Guest DroneInTheSun

Why do you come into the Shamy thread if you don't like their relationship? Why should the Shenny thread the only one to be a "Safe Zone"? 

• Like 1

I don't disagree there were some things that weren't quite right with how they handled Shamy in S6 but I don't think it has to do with Sheldon growing up or them becoming physical. More with the angle they're coming at it in the latest episodes of last year. Hopefully there'll be less snarkiness and more cameraderie this year. 

• Like 1

Anything physical is "a okay" in my world :)

What she said!

Besides, S7 is way too soon for sex. I don't think they meant coitus with that answer, but it's good to know there's no backtracking and stalling but progress on the horizon.

Edited by koops

It pretty much just makes her sound hormonal and like she's going to continue to trample over Sheldon to get what she wants. The writers seem to portray her like that during Q&A's. 

• Like 2

The thing is, Amy is not as domineering and hormonal as they make her sound in the Q&A. Quite the opposite. She's arrogant and blunt, just like Sheldon, and she's always been (and the moment with Wheaton was an example of that), but she has never been desperate or hormonal except for maybe how they portrayed her in Fish Guts. But it seems like the writers have tunnel vision sometimes on that one character trait. I hope that they'll grow out of it, just like they did with the Penny jokes and the sex jokes. It's time they recapture some of that S4/S5 dynamic where Sheldon was more smitten and Amy was more chilled.

• Like 3

I know there's quite a few people who absolutely hated (I'm one of them) how spineless Amy was in the latter half of S6. I really hope that this changes in the next season because it's really hard to watch, especially considering how independent and like Sheldon's equal she used to be. I'm really not interested in seeing more doormat, desperate Amy and dismissive Sheldon in S7.

... Yeah, that wasn't supposed to be a rant. Oh well. :p 

• Like 2

One was opened, but I think the general consensus on here was to keep using this one until the first spoilers for S7 start coming out, so I'm assuming after the 1st taping report.