The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

MJistheBOMB

I haven't watched comic con yet, but from reading here, it doesn't sound like I'm missing too much.  I agree that the writers probably don't give near as much thought and process and analysis into these characters as this forum does, and it's a shame, really.  They are going for laughs, but at the same time, there needs to be direction.  Especially where shamy is concerned, since it's such a huge part of the show, and the reason so many people watch.

C'est la vie.  We'll see what happens.  I always enjoy reading all of your comments.

• Like 2

What do you think if when we get the first taping report, the spoiled shamys migrate to the S7 thread and the ones who choose to be unspoiled stay here till the offical air date, so everyone has a shamy thread.  :icon_wink:

Great idea! I second that motion.

LOL I'm rewatching 5x01. I'm amazed by how many damn Sheldon/Amy weird out/annoy/confuse Leonard/Penny back-to-back scenes there are that I never noticed before! I love how at the beginning of 5x01 Sheldon is trying to figure out stuff about "it's not what it looks like" with all those stories on worms and infections and then right after you have Amy telling Penny stories about Catherine the Great having sex with a horse. I'm such a sucker for these back-to-back Shamy weirding out Lenny scenes!

• Like 3

I'm sharing Andy's amazing gifset here (inspired by Lio's observation) as a visual aid as to why 6x07 is one of my favorite episodes of the season and one of my favorite Shamy episodes overall. The feels. 

http://gothictexan123.tumblr.com/post/56138116731/sheldon-spent-his-whole-life-running-and-being

I LOVE that gifset. I reblogged it - apparently like 200+ people before me! I absolutely love the fact that one has caught fire!

And I might pop into chat for a bit.

Edited by Lionne

What do you think if when we get the first taping report, the spoiled shamys migrate to the S7 thread and the ones who choose to be unspoiled stay here till the offical air date, so everyone has a shamy thread.  :icon_wink:

:icon_cry: Chloe that's so thoughtful and sweet. 

:wub: I obviously approve.

Guest DroneInTheSun

LOL I'm rewatching 5x01. I'm amazed by how many damn Sheldon/Amy weird out/annoy/confuse Leonard/Penny back-to-back scenes there are that I never noticed before! I love how at the beginning of 5x01 Sheldon is trying to figure out stuff about "it's not what it looks like" with all those stories on worms and infections and then right after you have Amy telling Penny stories about Catherine the Great having sex with a horse. I'm such a sucker for these back-to-back Shamy weirding out Lenny scenes!

Since we're talking re-watches, I re-watched The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition this morning and I was reminded how much I love the fact that Sheldon seems genuinely hurt when Amy tells him New Comic Book Night is "lamo."

You see it on his face, like, "Damn it Amy, that was supposed to be another thing to bring us together, but now you're just crushing it."

• Like 2

I'm sharing Andy's amazing gifset here (inspired by Lio's observation) as a visual aid as to why 6x07 is one of my favorite episodes of the season and one of my favorite Shamy episodes overall. The feels. 

http://gothictexan123.tumblr.com/post/56138116731/sheldon-spent-his-whole-life-running-and-being

Yes this gifset is brilliant and funny I love it thank you Andy for this and koops for link... :wub: I reblogged it...thanks...

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 1

To the regulars in chat do you think it would be a good idea to have like a scheduled chat every night assuming people can make it of course

Say around 830pm UK time not sure what time that is in the USA and Canada

Last night was very amusing!

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 1

The Mendacity Revelation just updated and it's killing me. Seriously. I'm dead. Miso, why does each chappie of your fic have to kill me?

Why me? Why me?

51394-George-Takei-oh-my-gif-B3Cb.gif

Umm ... Yep. That's all I think about every night. How to torment Pemberley? Glad to know it's working. LOL.

awkward.gif?w=529

• Like 2

hahah I love that we are making collective decisions like a family! :p 

I was planning on trying to stay spoiler free until Sept 27th anyway, so this kind of helps me.