The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

btw, random morning consideration. In 6x23, did you notice that Howard described Amy as a half-orc but that Sheldon looked like Sheldon? I wonder if that was symbolism to show that it was actually Sheldon doing all that stuff in the D&D game or just coincidence.

• Like 1

untitle.JPG

Maybe a different language will help... Russian - Neyt, Chinese - Bu, Japanese- Iya, Klingon- ghobe, Binary Coded Ascii- 01101110 01101111

Let me try it gangsta.... Hellz Naw

but if we all give up and decide to go spoiler free, im up for that too.

Again... NEVER!

No Leticia you should say ..Não  and  I say Nie...LOL :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

....but it looks like  no matter  in how many languages we will say no...we will  be spoiler free Shamy family..

No Leticia you should say ..Não  and  I say Nie...LOL :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

....but it looks like  no matter  in how many languages we will say no...we will  be spoiler free Shamy family..

LOL Yeah silver, but I was joking with pearl because when she said she will give up if everyone give up too, and typed a huge NEVEEER in the chat :p

But for Cait: Não. Eu nunca desistirei! (No. I will never give up!)  :angry:

• Like 2

That is exactly what is being said. 

What really pissed me off was that message, especially the bolded part:

I would absolutely love to see something like this! Leonard comes home early and to surprise everyone, alone. He opens the apartment door to find Penny, Sheldon, and Amy all screaming at one another. After four months, the girls find Sheldon beyond infuriating and Sheldon believes the girls are totally inept, he was unable to train them as well as he trained Leonard. The yelling pauses as they all realize Leonard is standing in the living room. We hear a high-pitched girlish scream of profound delight and it's Sheldon. He runs and throws himself into Leonard's arms, still squealing like girl, like Penny did when Leonard returned from the North Pole. The kiss, optional. 

Ugh, like what? "Unable to train Amy"? Seriously? Freaking seriously?

And this one:

I also think that Amy will have a vastly improved appreciation for Leonard, after having to put up with Sheldon all Summer. And perhaps Sheldon as well after being with Amy all Summer.

LOL NO.

If you think that you just don't know the Shamy at all and really should refrain from commenting on them, imho. 

(That being said the first scenario wouldn't even surprise me that much, given how Molaro doesn't understand the Shamy either. I don't get why the Lennies are so worried, the head writer worships their ship.)

I think you totally misunderstood what's going on in the Lenny thread, or at least what both those comments said. the first comment was just a speculation on how everybody would react when Leonard came back, and based on eveidence it is not totally unreasonable. I wouldn't say that Amy doesn't want to live with Sheldon, but is he who didn't want to live with Amy as we saw this season.

In regards to the second comment, we really don't know, since the ONLY one who knows exactlty what it is to live with Sheldon is Leonard. As far as commenting on them, or anybody else for that matter, everybody has teh right to do so.

And as far as your comment on Molaro ... what can I say...you're... let me just say inaccurate. Molaro may not understand the Shamy as well as Chuck Lorre, I get that, but to say he doesn't understand it is a gross exagerration. After all he's teh show runner, so I would venture to say that he understands the show and the relationship dynamics much better than you or me.

So MJ just reported that she couldn't get the ticket nor stand-by. Kellee couldn't as well.... so.... how are we gonna get the taping reports now? (should we go spoiler free as a group? lol)

I think Moyra was going to try and get tickets.  I will check to see if she succeeded or if Roxanne may go again.  Roxanne may go to at least one this year.   Let me poke around and I will let you guys know.

• Like 1

btw, random morning consideration. In 6x23, did you notice that Howard described Amy as a half-orc but that Sheldon looked like Sheldon? I wonder if that was symbolism to show that it was actually Sheldon doing all that stuff in the D&D game or just coincidence.

I think it was just to kind of make fun of Sheldon--that Amy is attracted to him even though he looks like himself.

Also, if Sheldon's character is an elf, he wouldn't necessarily look all that different, unlike the difference between Amy and a female half-orc.

:)

I think it was just to kind of make fun of Sheldon--that Amy is attracted to him even though he looks like himself.

Also, if Sheldon's character is an elf, he wouldn't necessarily look all that different, unlike the difference between Amy and a female half-orc.

:)

Howard thinks Sheldon is not all that attractive, yet he finds it amazing that any woman would like Sheldon for him.   So I think it was a "dig" on Sheldon, but interestingly enough he did change Amy into a half-orc, yet called her "the most beautiful half-orc he had ever seen".   I was more curious about that because most of the gang have also felt Amy was a bit frumpy too.   So was he really implying Amy needed to change in order to look beautiful or did he see that there was potential with her (that he doesn't see in Sheldon)?   :icon_lol:

Howard thinks Sheldon is not all that attractive, yet he finds it amazing that any woman would like Sheldon for him.   So I think it was a "dig" on Sheldon, but interestingly enough he did change Amy into a half-orc, yet called her "the most beautiful half-orc he had ever seen".   I was more curious about that because most of the gang have also felt Amy was a bit frumpy too.   So was he really implying Amy needed to change in order to look beautiful or did he see that there was potential with her (that he doesn't see in Sheldon)?   :icon_lol:

I think it was about Sheldon and Amy being attracted to each other, so I'm not sure.  Howard wasn't at that moment turning Amy into a half-orc.  She would have chosen or taken on that persona at the beginning of the game, so either she chose to be a half-orc or the game dictated that role for her (I forget how that edition assigns characters.)

I think that Howard, in setting up their love spell moment, was setting the scene--Sheldon is attracted to Amy's half-orc character because she's "the most beautiful half-orc he's ever seen", which would be typical in a romantic moment, but then he takes a dig at Sheldon, and maybe to a lesser degree, at Amy for being attracted to him, by implying that Sheldon isn't attractive.

Edited by phantagrae

Talking of being spoiled or not I think I will have to be, the 1st episode here will not be shown till November and I can see bits of the episode in YouTube within minutes of it being aired so I failed on my non spoiler thing

Edited by rachelshamyfan

No, I didn't mean symbolism on Howard's part, I meant on the writers part. 

I don't know--again, it may be just that they thought it would be funny in terms of the juxtaposition of something like a hairy half-orc (with however many breasts) and Sheldon as his normal self.

That Sheldon would be attracted to such a creature, under the influence of the love spell, would be typical (think of what'shername falling in love with Bottom and his donkey head in Midsummer Night's Dream), and then Sheldon being essentially the equivalent in terms of what one would normally consider unattractive, i.e., Sheldon is equally as unattractive, in normal circumstances, as a hairy half-orc.

But primarily I think it was written that way in order to give Howard a way to poke fun at Sheldon's looks.

Talking of being spoiled or not I think I will have to be, the 1st episode here will not be shown till November and I can see bits of the episode in YouTube within minutes of it being aired so I failed on my non spoiler thing

Try to watch the eps online on Project Free TV : ) 

I think Moyra was going to try and get tickets.  I will check to see if she succeeded or if Roxanne may go again.  Roxanne may go to at least one this year.   Let me poke around and I will let you guys know.

stardust... I love you for that...THANK YOU that  you want to check it.... :wub:

I think it was about Sheldon and Amy being attracted to each other, so I'm not sure.  Howard wasn't at that moment turning Amy into a half-orc.  She would have chosen or taken on that persona at the beginning of the game, so either she chose to be a half-orc or the game dictated that role for her (I forget how that edition assigns characters.)

I think that Howard, in setting up their love spell moment, was setting the scene--Sheldon is attracted to Amy's half-orc character because she's "the most beautiful half-orc he's ever seen", which would be typical in a romantic moment, but then he takes a dig at Sheldon, and maybe to a lesser degree, at Amy for being attracted to him, by implying that Sheldon isn't attractive.

This is what a Half-Orc looks like, which, to me, ain't half bad:

FemaleHalfOrc.jpg

• Like 2

And--in case you were curious--this is an Elven Warrior:

elven-warrior-for-genesis-0.jpg

(Insert stampede of people who are now re-watching the D&D Sex Scene with these two images in mind). "Hoo" indeed.

Edited by Misophonia
  • Like 2

This is what a Half-Orc looks like, which, to me, ain't half bad:

FemaleHalfOrc.jpg

And--in case you were curious--this is an Elven Warrior:

elven-warrior-for-genesis-0.jpgt

(Insert stampede of people who are now re-watching the D&D Sex Scene with these two images in mind). "Hoo" indeed.

WOW... hot pair.... HOO   now  D&D scene is complete. When we will re-watch  D&D scene and when Sheldon will be saying what his Elven Warrior will be doing to Amy's Femail Half Orc.... we have those pictures and ...yeah hooo

• Like 1