The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

MJistheBOMB

lol that's a better image than what my imagination was when I first imagined what they were saying....

this was my image...

female-orc-warrior-wow-wallpaper.jpg

yeah... hoo.....  <_<

That would certainly explain the "hairy breasts" comment made by Howard. But, if you will excuse me, I am going to mentally go with my pic instead. It's what I was imagining when I was writing my version of "The Love Spell Potential". LOL

BTW: I do love the little hearts detail on your half-Orc's belt. It says "Sure, I'll kill you, but I am going to squeal like a tween for Justin Bieber when I do it."

Edited by Misophonia
  • Like 3

That would certainly explain the "hairy breasts" comment made by Howard. But, if you will excuse me, I am going to mentally go with my pic instead. It's what I was imagining when I was writing my version of "The Love Spell Potential". LOL

BTW: I do love the little hearts detail on your half-Orc's belt. It says "Sure, I'll kill you, but I am going to squeal like a tween for Justin Bieber when I do it."

*doubles over in laughter* Bwhahaha!!!

• Like 2

Oh Miso....good one... I laughed so hard....I'm sure that Justin Beiber would be tasty morsel to crunch..and then to kill for such creature... 

When I see your pictures with Female Half Orc I can imagine Amy wearing such armor, her long and beautiful hair floating down her shoulders and back, and Sheldon as Elven Warrior... especially after when I see this picture....thanks for this...

yagf.jpg

Caps0065.jpg

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 1

Oh Miso....good one... I laughed so hard....I'm sure that Justin Beiber would be tasty morsel to crunch..and then to kill for such creature... 

When I see your pictures with Female Half Orc I can imagine Amy wearing such armor, her long and beautiful hair floating down her shoulders and back, and Sheldon as Elven Warrior... especially after when I see this picture....thanks for this...

yagf.jpg

Caps0065.jpg

Yeah, give that boy some tights and we've got an Elven Warrior all right.

• Like 2

Yeah, give that boy some tights and we've got an Elven Warrior all right.

"What an elf I would have made..."

The thing I like the most about that picture--and that scene--is that Jim actually stands up straight.  I worry sometimes that he's going to develop a dowager's hump by the time he's 50...

• Like 2

Sheldon often makes comments about being/wanting to be an elf. It's cute. And elves are pretty awesome. Maybe next Halloween costume? ;) Dress Sheldon up as Link and my life will be made. Amy can be Princess Zelda and wear the tiara. 

• Like 3

Sheldon often makes comments about being/wanting to be an elf. It's cute. And elves are pretty awesome. Maybe next Halloween costume? ;) Dress Sheldon up as Link and my life will be made. Amy can be Princess Zelda and wear the tiara. 

I would love to see them in that costumes... Amy would be beautiful princess Zelda... and Sheldon as Link.... well he would be so handsome... and koops I see something familiar on this Link picture... but you have it with jester hat...

princess-zelda-source.jpg

Link-the-legend-of-zelda-2833139-1920-12

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 1

OMC. That fan fiction story pretty much wrote itself. LMAO. If they actually did this on the show, I would be all like: tumblr_lqxbqaGYLK1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Edited by Misophonia
  • Like 4

tumblr_lu4m6rqZGr1qe1ef0o1_250.gif

Oh how I love this picture from the special hugging scene! I wonder where is Sheldon looking at? What is going through Sheldon's mind at that moment? Amy seems to be looking somewhere to the distance. I wonder how Sheldon felt touching her there. Was it still as fascinating as the kiss in 4x21? . But he didn't want to go further as we know. "Second base" was available for him, but he didn't want to go there then (yet). Whatever confronted him there, he did want to go over there to Amy's place and check out that she's alright. I always wondered though, why Sheldon was willing to go away from her place, when he heard through the door that Amy sounded weepy. He said "I don't like weepy, let's go". So it was kind of Leonard's credit that Sheldon finally got to her apartment since he knocked the door for him and left, saying that he's single, he doesn't need that crap. In other words he was indicating, that Sheldon was in the opposite paradigm at the moment - not a single but in some kind of a relationship. Sheldon didn't object his roundabout way of saying that.

Edited by Catlina
  • Like 3

OMC. That fan fiction story pretty much wrote itself. LMAO. If they actually did this on the show, I would be all like: tumblr_lqxbqaGYLK1qii6tmo1_250.gif

I swear if that happens on the show I will squeal from here into oblivion. My obsession with those games runs so deep that I sometimes do what Sheldon did in TSTM when he was just going for a walk in Red Redemption: I take the horse and go for a ride.

• Like 2

Oh how I love this picture from the special hugging scene! I wonder where is Sheldon looking at? What is going through Sheldon's mind at that moment? Amy seems to be looking somewhere to the distance. I wonder how Sheldon felt touching her there. Was it still as fascinating as the kiss in 4x21? . But he didn't want to go further as we know. "Second base" was available for him, but he didn't want to go there then (yet). Whatever confronted him there, he did want to go over there to Amy's place and check out that she's alright. I always wondered though, why Sheldon was willing to go away from her place, when he heard through the door that Amy sounded weepy. He said "I don't like weepy, let's go". So it was kind of Leonard's credit that Sheldon finally got to her apartment since he knocked the door for him and left, saying that he's single, he doesn't need that crap. In other words he was indicating, that Sheldon was in the opposite paradigm at the moment - not a single but in some kind of a relationship. Sheldon didn't object his roundabout way of saying that.

The cuddle scene was excellent to watch from the negotiations and then the actual cuddle and Sheldon looked very contented and settled

• Like 2

Oh how I love this picture from the special hugging scene! I wonder where is Sheldon looking at? What is going through Sheldon's mind at that moment? Amy seems to be looking somewhere to the distance. I wonder how Sheldon felt touching her there. Was it still as fascinating as the kiss in 4x21? . But he didn't want to go further as we know. "Second base" was available for him, but he didn't want to go there then (yet). Whatever confronted him there, he did want to go over there to Amy's place and check out that she's alright. I always wondered though, why Sheldon was willing to go away from her place, when he heard through the door that Amy sounded weepy. He said "I don't like weepy, let's go". So it was kind of Leonard's credit that Sheldon finally got to her apartment since he knocked the door for him and left, saying that he's single, he doesn't need that crap. In other words he was indicating, that Sheldon was in the opposite paradigm at the moment - not a single but in some kind of a relationship. Sheldon didn't object his roundabout way of saying that.

Like I sad a while ago, I think it's because Sheldon doesn't deal with upset people well. They make him uncomfortable, he has to dig out a side of himself that he is not comfortable showing when people are upset, it requires a lot of hippy-dippy things he isn't comfortable doing, and he really doesn't have the social skills or the common sense to deal with it tactfully. I think his hesitancy when he was asking questions to figure out what upset her was an indication of that: he was kind of treading unfamiliar territory and yet so excited when he was getting it right. But, not only he was willing to get out of his comfort zone for Amy, I always love to compare how he reacted to Raj asking a hug when he was upset and how he reacted to Amy. And that was just a few episodes apart. Says a lot, imo.

• Like 3

Amy  is happy in his arms, and that he didn't walk away, that he is there for her and their negotiations brought her solace, and comfort, she feels relief in his soothing arms. He was really enjoying that he could guess what is bothering her..."Just keep going, I guess I'm good at it"...he feels relief that he can help her, despite of that he wanted to go away and that Leonard's knocking at her door was kick for Sheldon to do it. Like koops said...he doesn't feel comfortable at this situation because that kind of help, that kind of situations causing him to show his more soft side... When she asks him to keep open mind he didn't go away when she said that she is  craving for intimacy and human contact. and he didn't freak out, he wanted to help her because he cares and loves her, but "One wild night of torrid love making that soothes her soul and inflames her loins.kissing" and "French kissing, seven minutes in heaven culminating in second base." was to much for him in that moment. He went out of his security framework and hugged her so tight... I love that moment too.

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 1

The habitation episode was on yesterday and I noticed how when Amy says to Will that so far we are still not getting our moneys worth, his reaction is hilarious like he can't believe she could speak to him like that, though to be fair Amy was a little rude to him

Aaaah D: Now I'm dying to see Sheldon as Link and Amy as Zelda! I mean that would like the most perfect thing ever! Thank you for runining my life with even talking about such thing! Lol. I LOVE The Legend of Zelda soooo muchh!!

• Like 2

Even better, since we know Sheldon has written ST fanfic and he so wants to be an elf... I want him to Mary-Sue himself into a TLZ fanfic as Link and with Amy as Zelda. LOL. Because you know Sheldon is totally someone who Mary-Sues. 

eta: Bonus points if it's smut fic inspired by their D&D roleplay. Oh boy, this plot bunny is writing itself. I call dibs for when I have some time to write something other than my current fic. LOL.

Edited by koops
  • Like 1

I have to confess that I have been trying today to paint Amy dressed up as Zelda. :3 It became my obsession to see Amy as Zelda... So I just had to try to paint it. Hahahahaha. I haven't finished it yet, though. But if it ends up to be okay, I'll try to paint Sheldon as well as Link.

• Like 2

Put it up in the Fan Art Thread when you're done! I did a caricature of Jim a while ago.

If it ends up bad, I think I don't dare to do that. But I will, if I'm pleased with it.

Edited by Isadora
  • Like 1

I had a little Shamy moment early this morning.

I was checking Facebook and a friend of mine is getting ready to go to Disneyland with her kids and she changed her profile picture to this cute pic of Mickey and Minnie mouse--Minnie is grabbing Mickey in a hug and Mickey's arms and legs are kind of spread out.  He has this "OH!" kind of expression on his face and a lipstick kiss on one cheek.

It so reminded me of Amy and Sheldon--kind of like a combination of the tiara kiss and the V-day hug. :D

I found it (ON BING!!!) but I don't know how to copy it on here---I did something wrong, apparently...

I think you can see it here...

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Mickey+and+Minnie+Hugging&qpvt=Mickey+and+Minnie+Hugging&FORM=IGRE#view=detail&id=A8C7834AAFF9E97C2D0A8C7A36625C760AF03E26&selectedIndex=118

Edited by phantagrae

I had a little Shamy moment early this morning.

I was checking Facebook and a friend of mine is getting ready to go to Disneyland with her kids and she changed her profile picture to this cute pic of Mickey and Minnie mouse--Minnie is grabbing Mickey in a hug and Mickey's arms and legs are kind of spread out.  He has this "OH!" kind of expression on his face and a lipstick kiss on one cheek.

It so reminded me of Amy and Sheldon--kind of like a combination of the tiara kiss and the V-day hug. :D

I found it (ON BING!!!) but I don't know how to copy it on here---I did something wrong, apparently...

I think you can see it here...

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Mickey+and+Minnie+Hugging&qpvt=Mickey+and+Minnie+Hugging&FORM=IGRE#view=detail&id=A8C7834AAFF9E97C2D0A8C7A36625C760AF03E26&selectedIndex=118

Is  this  this picture... yes it  remind me combination of tiara kiss and V-day hug...

tumblr_lnr34ewscG1qlhec2o1_500.jpg

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 2