The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

MJistheBOMB

Alright the taping is next week (FINALLY I CAN BREATHE)

Can all the shamys come back please? shamys? hello.... you there? *ahem* I SAID....COME BACK MJ, CAIT, ANDY, PHANTA, LIO, MISO, BAZINGAFAN, CHLOE AND MANY OTHERS.

tumblr_lhclyc37qy1qd7ovlo1_500.gif

I'm here, and I never went anywhere.  They go back to work this week and so do I.  It sounds like 8.01 won't have anything much Shamy-wise.  It'll be a Wheaton.  (Remember that code?)

I'm here, and I never went anywhere.  They go back to work this week and so do I.  It sounds like 8.01 won't have anything much Shamy-wise.  It'll be a Wheaton.  (Remember that code?)

Dont you mean 7.01? First ep sounds like alot of Sheldon, Penny, and Leonard.

Tmp if 8.01 was Wheaton we shamys will mummify. You mean 7.01 right? ;)

Yes, I mean 7.01.  I'd be surprised if 7.01 is anything other than a Wheaton, but they may surprise us.  There will be plenty of good Shamy moments this season, just maybe not in 7.01.

• Like 1

I'm also here Peargrl! I have read this thread now and then during the summertime, not so closely though as when the season was going on.  I try to emigrate to season 7 thread little by little now when season 7 is about to begin. I think I'll be in the spoiler-thread :)

• Like 2

Can all the shamys come back please? shamys? hello.... you there? *ahem* I SAID....COME BACK MJ, CAIT, ANDY, PHANTA, LIO, MISO, BAZINGAFAN, CHLOE AND MANY OTHERS.

Was I gone? I don't remember being gone.

• Like 2

Sorry, I'm on vacation. I'll be back eventually, but I'm going to be part of the "no spoilers" crowd. You'll probably find me hanging out more often in the Lollipop Guild when the show comes back around.

• Like 2

You rang? 

• Like 1

Hi Pearl.  I'm here, but I hate to admit that this obsession has been fading for me lately (blasphemy in the shamy thread, I know) .  Hopefully it will pick up for me with the next season.  I plan to be go spoiler free as long as I can stand it, so I probably won't be posting too much until the first episode airs.

I love, love your signature, pearl.  That a wonderful quote by Jim, and it is sooooo true.