The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

OMC our baby! :icon_cry: So many happy moments, so many ragefits, so many tears, and so many gifs. It's been a great year. 

tumblr_loec9eJHbA1qbk3xb.gif

Edited by koops
  • Like 7

We can see if we can surpass that on the s7 thread :)

I started the s7 Shamy thread. Let's see if we can.

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thread accounts for over 7% of the total posts on the forum and almost 40% of the Season 6 board. :icon_eek: Here's hoping the S7 thread will be even bigger.

ALL HAIL THE SHAMY

• Like 3

How many posts do you need to change your member title without harassing Tripper to do it? I'm still at 126 posts....is it going to take me another year before I can play the Drone games with everyone?

:(

Sad lion.

• Like 1

i might be wrong but i think its 200. but i think you can request it to be changed ?

I hate taking requests like that to him. I'll just have to post more, I guess.

And noooooo.....I don't like the game threads! HOW CAN I JUST POST ONE WORD?!

Crazy talk!

Edited by Lionne
  • Like 3

I know nobody is particularly thrilled by what's coming out of Molaro's mouth, but it's still less than five weeks until the premiere of Season 7. I, for one, still think that's worth a little celebratory dance.

tumblr_m475tlXzha1qbme8m.gif

Edited by Misophonia
  • Like 7

• 3 weeks later...