The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

MJistheBOMB

The spoilers I've read only mention "some sweet Shamy moments." If we were getting a kiss, wouldn't you think they'd hype that a bit more? Also, does anyone think that the writers - in an effort to give Lenny their "special moment", if there is one - may have opted to do something more subtle with Shamy in the V-Day episode? I hope not...

Edited by Retroluv

NO kiss is NO option!

Monique, I watched the specials on the Blue Ray DVD of S4 yesterday. The one about the live-taping. No I have a much better picture of what's happening. GREAT!!!

I simply love the hype that's going on already in the queue.

again: Sonja = green with envy

• Like 1

NO kiss is NO option!

Monique, I watched the specials on the Blue Ray DVD of S4 yesterday. The one about the live-taping. No I have a much better picture of what's happening. GREAT!!!

I simply love the hype that's going on already in the queue.

again: Sonja = green with envy

PM me? My disks will not arrive until next week and I'm sort of dying to know!

The spoilers I've read only mention "some sweet Shamy moments." If we were getting a kiss, wouldn't you think they'd hype that a bit more? Also, does anyone think that the writers - in an effort to give Lenny their "special moment", if there is one - may have opted to do something more subtle with Shamy in the V-Day episode? I hope not...

They haven't shot the ep yet, so who knows what other publicity will come out after that. But my guess that something big is in store is because one of the writers told the person who had VIP tickets for 6x14 (can't remember her name off the top of my head) that something special was coming for Shamy in the V-day ep. Also, for magazines like that normal Shamy moments aren't generally thought of as "sweet", they have a different idea of "sweet" than we are used to. I actually don't know that they would necessarily advertise the kiss that much, you can bet that when they cross the inevitable line into the physical you'll have all the purists scream murder. lol. I bet there'll be some murder screams after 6x14 already.

I'm still hoping for the kiss, it's about time. And the circumstances are perfect: V-day on date night after 2 episodes of very heavy Sheldon growth. 

• Like 1

I'm probably  the only one that deep inside hopes for this kind of scenario for V-day :p

The both don't really get the 'perfect' gift but it's perfect in it's own way. Amy is really happy because of the gift, being with Sheldon. She leans forward to give him a big kiss, but! (it's not like the tiara one :p) She stop her action en sits back, because she knows Sheldon is not fond of it and she doesn't wanna ruin the day. She just smiles very beautifully en thanks him for the day and the stuff. Then they got their eye thing going xD. Sheldon knew what Amy was trying to do, but pretends to ignore it. When amy is at the door, ready to leave. He gives her a small kiss at her cheek. And give a sheldon reason why he did that or something something. 

Really out of character but I can dream right!? xD

Really looking forward to the tapping and what's really going to happen on V-day O.O 

Srry for the English btw and new to the forums :)

a small kiss on the cheek only?? Well, yeah, this will be the starting of something ;)

Spook, I am kinda just waiting for the screams of murder after 14 airs...I'm kinda anticipating it in a twisted way as well as the people I observe on FB & GetGlue who ask when Shamy are gonn get physical.

Its still 4 more days to the taping...luckily I'm moving this weekend so I'll be somewhat distracted.

a small kiss on the cheek only?? Well, yeah, this will be the starting of something ;)

Ofcourse I'm hoping for a big kiss! Although I highly doubt that will happen >.> But we need more Shamy goodness :p 

Ah come one can't it be the 31ste  already >.< 

I was doubtful of a kiss until the end of the season before 6x14 but that one shocked the hell out of me, Sheldon is far more ahead than I thought he was. It could be something in the vain of the comfort hug though, she asks if she can give him a kiss to thank him for his present and when she just gives him a peck he's like "Why did you stop?".  :icon_lol:

I was doubtful of a kiss until the end of the season before 6x14 but that one shocked the hell out of me, Sheldon is far more ahead than I thought he was. It could be something in the vain of the comfort hug though, she asks if she can give him a kiss to thank him for his present and when she just gives him a peck he's like "Why did you stop?".  :icon_lol:

That would be cute ^W^. I remember reading stuff here that a sheldon initiated kiss, sex, ... would be season finales or for next seasons. But after 6x14 I get the feeling that anything can happen anytime :3 

In one of the interviews, Johnny Galecki said that a gift would lead to a rare display of affection.  That can only be S/A.  So something physical is happening, either a hug or kiss.

In one of the interviews, Johnny Galecki said that a gift would lead to a rare display of affection.  That can only be S/A.  So something physical is happening, either a hug or kiss.

Really wow :icon_eek: didn't hear about that. Now I am officially dying to see this episode.  :lol:

I really hope it's not just going to be a copycat of the Xmas episode though, I'd like to see something a bit different this time. And I'd like him to kiss her because he realizes how great she is rather than because he's excited over a gift. He would even hug Wil Wheaton over a gift, it's got to be different with his girlfriend, come on.

• Like 2

They haven't shot the ep yet, so who knows what other publicity will come out after that. But my guess that something big is in store is because one of the writers told the person who had VIP tickets for 6x14 (can't remember her name off the top of my head) that something special was coming for Shamy in the V-day ep. Also, for magazines like that normal Shamy moments aren't generally thought of as "sweet", they have a different idea of "sweet" than we are used to. I actually don't know that they would necessarily advertise the kiss that much, you can bet that when they cross the inevitable line into the physical you'll have all the purists scream murder. lol. I bet there'll be some murder screams after 6x14 already.

I'm still hoping for the kiss, it's about time. And the circumstances are perfect: V-day on date night after 2 episodes of very heavy Sheldon growth. 

...so to speak... ;):p

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! This will be the longest 4 days of my life.

But the Patriots are playing & my team Chelsea are gonna kick Arsenal's ass.

Come on Wednesday morning!

Oh no! I'm an arsenal fan! Internet football fight! Hahahahaha :icon_lol: