The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

Love the "Not for you!" bit. One of those great moments where the writers manage to grow Sheldon, keep him in character and make it hilarious at the same time. Brilliant.

On another note, what time is Monique likely to get out? Just so I can set my alarm, I don't want to have to scroll through dozens of pages of freak outs before finding the spoilers and get spoiled about the spoilers (if such a thing is even possible!). :p

eta: I just read someone in the Babies thread say that Sheldon will probably use a surrogate or adopt since he'll never have sex. And it's so hard not to spoil it all, I have to constantly remind myself to check what thread I'm in before I say things. 

Edited by spook

Love the "Not for you!" bit. One of those great moments where the writers manage to grow Sheldon, keep him in character and make it hilarious at the same time. Brilliant.

On another note, what time is Monique likely to get out? Just so I can set my alarm, I don't want to have to scroll through dozens of pages of freak outs before finding the spoilers and get spoiled about the spoilers (if such a thing is even possible!). :p

eta: I just read someone in the Babies thread say that Sheldon will probably use a surrogate or adopt since he'll never have sex. And it's so hard not to spoil it all, I have to constantly remind myself to check what thread I'm in before I say things. 

ME TOO! I see people say stuff like that on Twitter and elsewhere I wanna scream : BUT HE IS WORKING ON IT AND IT IS POSSIBLE. But I don't. 

I'm in for the trip! In Northern Cali now, but we have family in San Diego and LA so a visit is no problemo! Don't think I've ever PM'd anyone, but I will figure it out and get my name on the list ASAP!

Never seen this much excitement before a taping. :D It's fun to freak out together, isn't it? It's our super bowl!

• Like 2

The last two weeks they have gotten out around 10:20 PM PST.

Olá!
I was reluctant to create an account, but here I am ... tired of being just a spectator of the tapings and your posts.
I always wanted to join the forum but I was afraid to get even more social lifeless  #lol (Not to mention that I still don't understand how the site works perfectly). Anyway, my fangirl heart spoke louder ....
I'm from Brazil, and english is obviously not my original language .. So, well, I try. I hope to always be understood (at least in the same way that I can understand you guys).

Shamy for the Win \o/

Ps: If I have not had a heart attack yet, I'll have when a read the 6x16 taping report u_u

An omen perhaps?  TBS is running 4.21...the drunk kiss tonight!  Could it be, CBS planned it with them?

How many times this MONTH are they running that episode?  Its significant to me so Ive seen it at least 3 times in two months on TBS or WB.  HA!

• Like 1

i live in n.y.  i went to a few taping in burbank.

Last time I went to any taping in LA was 3 tapings of Will & Grace in 2006. I've been to The Daily Show, The Wendy Williams show and quite a few others that tape here in the city. 

Well, here is a taping pic....Prady just posted it.  Definitely a scene in Sheldon/Leonard's apartment, but does not appear any of the cast are in the photo.  Hard to tell what is going on.  Very blurry...

BBQ_KuMCYAA2KqH.jpg

Edited by stardustmelody