The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

Thanks guys :p I do tend to get a little sentimental when I get in a Shamy mood xD. Agreed about Sheldon's quote by the way, as odd as it sounds it makes the couple much cuter for me because you realize just how much it takes to get Sheldon to budge out of his ways. Like Spook said, an 'Amy' in your life must really be something!

Razberrypie, and Spook - beautiful posts. Can't tell you how much I agree. :wub: It irks me so much that I've run out of likes right now. 

Amy's expressions in the promo are absolute gold. Can't wait!

I love how Jim has a better perspective on Sheldon than anyone else really in that interview, and not only in that interview. He's been extremely good at foreshadowing what would happen with his love life. I trust him implicitly. And he said "not this year".

Jim is the captain of the Shamy ship, no less. :)

It kind of bugs me that they seem to have taken the "Additionally, you're my girlfriend and I care about your wellbeing" line out of the scene. Unless the latest promo is edited funny, but I doubt it.

It kind of bugs me that they seem to have taken the "Additionally, you're my girlfriend and I care about your wellbeing" line out of the scene. Unless the latest promo is edited funny, but I doubt it.

Well, the promos are always cut in some funny way. Like with this past ep, in the promo where Sheldon puts on the Ironman mask, he says the "paybacks are the b-word" line from inside the mask. But in the episode, he says the line before he puts on the mask, and then says the other line about how it smells funny.

So, I'd just wait until the ep airs. I can't imagine they'd take that line out, it's pretty important.

Promos are edited. They only had a few seconds for the promo so I would not base what you saw as the full thing. I suspect it is in there.  They purposely  edit to try and entice you to tune in so don't want to give all the jewels away.   I suspect it is still in the show though and that will be good. :)

I am so excited after watching the Shamy clip for this week's episode!  This may become my most favorite Shamy epi EVER!!  I can't stop squeeing!!  Sheldon looks amazing in his nice grown up man clothes. I love his nerdy t-shirts, but in this scene he looks like a real person and not just a "character."  He is actually being sweet to her that is awesome! I was concerned when I heard about this storyline that Sheldon might act selfish about having to take care of someone else, but he's being super sweet about it and its just AWESOME!!

• Like 2

Yes, yes, all this is so romantic and awesome but what I want now is to see if he will really rub this on her chest or not!!!! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

Oh, he rubs it alright. LOL....not down to her boobs obviously but yeah. LOL. I can STILL remember the hilarious behind the scenes moment after they called, "cut" and he purposely CONTINUED to rub her chest until she kicked him away from under the covers. LOL. 

Monique

• Like 4

Oh, he rubs it alright. LOL....not down to her boobs obviously but yeah. LOL. I can STILL remember the hilarious behind the scenes moment after they called, "cut" and he purposely CONTINUED to rub her chest until she kicked him away from under the covers. LOL. 

Monique

Woooowwww...  :icon_exclaim::icon_cheesygrin::p :P :p :P :p :P :p:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Monique

Oooh. there is more to that then this..tell us :p

LOL! Well, there wasn't much to that moment. He was just rubbing and rubbing and he even moved his head forward to get a better view of what he was doing. Kinda like, "Ha-ha, I'm staring at your chest while rubbing it" kinda thing. LOL! He's a jokester, that's for sure. Then, after she playfully pushed him off of her with her feet, they both laughed. LOL. It was cute. 

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB

Boy do I know how it feels like to have eeky vaporub on me even if I'm not sick? I was taking a nap when my brother applied it on my arms and then I woke up to this odd cold and hot sensation that I forced myself to bathe again.

Monique

HAHAHA! I remember you guys mentioning it.:p

• Like 1

All this talk of Vapo Rub makes me want to buy some for the next time I'm sick actually. LOL. I remember using it when I was a kid but that's pretty much it.

Monique

My mom use to use it on me. It was "the" thing to cure your colds and flu when I was a kid.

I didn't like the smell but it does work

I wish I had Sheldon rub vap o rub on me ;)

Actually, I do like the smell, but I just don't like how it feels like. It's good for colds, fever and insect bites.:D

Now, let's talk about that behind the scenes bit...

Monique

It is stuff like this that you wish they would put on the gag reel.   LOL!   It would be so cute to see him just continuing on like that.  I love their playfulness.  :icon_lol:

On a separate note:

The Engaging Driver - Shamy Fic Update

Announcing:

Chapter 20: A New Home Implant

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8734948/20/The-Engaging-Driver

Chapter 21:  The Elopement

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8734948/21/The-Engaging-Driver

Don't worry, it's there! That's just the promo. They played back that episode when I went to The Santa Simulation, and it was in it.

• Like 3

Don't worry, it's there! That's just the promo. They played back that episode when I went to The Santa Simulation, and it was in it.

YES HALLELUJAH!

Oh thank God. Thanks for letting me know, it has made my morning :p

LOL! Well, there wasn't much to that moment. He was just rubbing and rubbing and he even moved his head forward to get a better view of what he was doing. Kinda like, "Ha-ha, I'm staring at your chest while rubbing it" kinda thing. LOL! He's a jokester, that's for sure. Then, after she playfully pushed him off of her with her feet, they both laughed. LOL. It was cute. 

Monique

Have read this in the taping report, but I can hear it forever and never get tired of it. Oh, these two. :)

Have read this in the taping report, but I can hear it forever and never get tired of it. Oh, these two. :)

By now I half wait for the reports to read the plot and half to find out what these two get up to. They should have their own talk show or something, lol. Really hope they both get to go to Comic Con this year. 

• Like 1

By now I half wait for the reports to read the plot and half to find out what these two get up to. They should have their own talk show or something, lol. Really hope they both get to go to Comic Con this year. 

Comic con  :icon_cry:  please be there again together! This time the tv screen won't be hoarding Mayim's kisses. :p

Comic con  :icon_cry:  please be there again together! This time the tv screen won't be hoarding Mayim's kisses. :p

LOL

Yeah... please, be so!!!!!!!!!!! Then we'll see a lot of their cutiness ;)

All this talk of Vapo Rub makes me want to buy some for the next time I'm sick actually. LOL. I remember using it when I was a kid but that's pretty much it.

Monique

I have some in my medicine cabinet right now. :)

Well, the Walmart version, anyway.

My mom used to use it on us as well. I remember putting a dab right under my nose when I had a stuffy head, though I think nowadays they say you're not supposed to do that...

I also remember my grandmother heating some in a big spoon and holding it near our faces so we could breathe in the vapors.

Sadly, I never had anyone like JP to rub it on my chest... :p

• Like 1