The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

MJistheBOMB

But Remember there's still a ways to go. According to the room mate agreement Leonard (and possibly Raj if it didn't expire when he moved out) has the power to 'Pull the plug' if required. So maybe making her the emergency person is his way of compensating for not letting her move in with him, and granting her that power.

I can, but I'd rather watch it when it comes on. I'd have to wait until 11 or so to watch it because my dad's house doesn't have DVR. We'll probably be back in time because he'll want to watch it too, but we may cut it close. 

Good, I hope you guys will make it home in time. Also, CBS.com usually puts the episode up no more than an hour after it airs :-)

Monique

What do you guys suppose happens in the last sweeps episode?  Are they doing the one with Raj getting a girlfriend?  They've been talking about it coming up and Kate Micucci being on the show.  I said this in another thread but I'm so excited to see Micucci on the show.  She and Riki Lindhome (Ramona Nowitski in the TBBT universe) are a comedy team.

Only 21.5 hours until the EST showing of Cooper-Kripke Inversion.  (Dances happily)

He likes that word.  HAHA!

Yeah, I've heard him use it once or twice.  I thought something "oh shit"-worthy had happened.

Tomorrow at 8 p.m. can't come soon enough.  Sheldon not wanting Amy to stop hugging him and then putting his hand on her arm is going to make me melt.