The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

MJistheBOMB

Question: if the first time they sleep together happens at Amy's and Sheldon then comes back home wearing the same clothes as the night before, will it be the Walk of Shamy?

(badum-tshh!)

• Like 8

Question: if the first time they sleep together happens at Amy's and Sheldon then comes back home wearing the same clothes as the night before, will it be the Walk of Shamy?

(badum-tshh!)

You should be ashamed of yourself for that corny joke...

But I can't stop laughing  :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, be ashamed of yourself, Spook!!   :icon_biggrin:   :icon_biggrin:  :icon_biggrin:

PS I do think their first time will be at Amy's. In my mind, her place is more "theirs" than Sheldon's, and for sure more private!! 

Edited by Aster7

Yeah, be ashamed of yourself, Spook!!   :icon_biggrin:   :icon_biggrin:  :icon_biggrin:

PS I do think their first time will be at Amy's. In my mind, her place is more "theirs" than Sheldon's, and for sure more private!! 

But just think of the comedic possibilities of the lack of privacy.  They come out of his room afterwards to confetti being showered on them, or maybe the whole gang pretending like they know nothing, or maybe the whole gang is totally shocked and we get another Penny smacking the crap out of Leonard reaction.

LOL the confetti! That would be hilarious.

In any case, I don't think when it happens it will be spontaneous, bet Sheldon would have planned out every single little detail. So if they do it at his he's probably going to make sure they do have privacy. Of course, then everything could go horribly awry. Oh the possibilities are endless.

Somehow I do think that before they actually do it there will be an episode where they've decided to do it but everything that could possibly go wrong goes wrong. 

LOL the confetti! That would be hilarious.

In any case, I don't think when it happens it will be spontaneous, bet Sheldon would have planned out every single little detail. So if they do it at his he's probably going to make sure they do have privacy. Of course, then everything could go horribly awry. Oh the possibilities are endless.

Somehow I do think that before they actually do it there will be an episode where they've decided to do it but everything that could possibly go wrong goes wrong. 

I can't decide if i'd rather it be spontaneous or planned.  Either way would be hilarious.  Maybe the planned attempt will fail, and then it will happen later in a spontaneous way, to everyone's surprise?

I can't decide if i'd rather it be spontaneous or planned.  Either way would be hilarious.  Maybe the planned attempt will fail, and then it will happen later in a spontaneous way, to everyone's surprise?

Yeah, that's what I think will happen.

I think their first time will be as suggested, very planned and everything goes haywire and he accompanies Amy back home and then the spontaneous will occur.  So yes, the planning will be for his apartment, but every Tom, Dick and Harry shows up or in this case Leonard, Howard, and Raj and it causes for all kinds of mishaps.   So he goes with her back to her place (both presumably to sulk and red-faced), but then the spontaneous happens.  Their passion gets the best of them so it happens in her place.   :icon_mrgreen:

i dont know!!! cause if its planned this i think its destined to fail!!! but spontaneous?? omg 

(badum-tshh!)

i love you

• Like 1

i dont know!!! cause if its planned this i think its destined to fail!!! but spontaneous?? omg 

i love you

Exactly.   That is where the comedy comes in.   It is bound to fail if he plans it all out.  Nothing will go according to plan.   That is why it will end up being spontaneous in the long-run.  All the planning will result in chaos and hilarity.   They will retreat out of frustration and annoyance from their friends to her place, and then boom!  The spontaneity takes over!  :icon_lol:  I still think the spontaneous moment will be awkward and funny as well, but it will be fun to watch because on failed pre-planned attempt be funny followed by a spontaneous awkward kind of funny.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

This is the best thread on the whole site.  Everybody is so pleasant and upbeat here.  Shamys rock.  (I just got a rude comment on another thread, but I won't focus on that because this is a happy place.)  :)

Edited by tmp
  • Like 3

That's why I think that there's going to be a very predictable episode where they plan to do it and everything goes wrong, but then they're not going to be doing it in the same episode. It's going to happen in another episode, out of the blue, in some really random way, like everything else. 

This is the best thread on the whole site.  Everybody is so pleasant and upbeat here.  Shamys rock.  (I just got a rude comment on another thread, but I won't focus on that because this is a happy place.)  

Yes, stay here with us, tmp!! The other threads are pure evil!!  ;)

Seriously, I'm sorry. Rude people are- unfortunately- everywhere. It 's not worthy to be bothered by them, even if sometimes you really can't help it, I know!!

This is the best thread on the whole site.  Everybody is so pleasant and upbeat here.  Shamys rock.  (I just got a rude comment on another thread, but I won't focus on that because this is a happy place.)  :)

Oh was that djvang in the Amy thread? Since he was pretty much saying Amy isn't funny I subtly proceeded to ignore him and post my favorite hilarious Amy scenes. lol. 

• Like 1

(badum-tshh!)

I just laughed out loud in the break room at work. LOL. You made my day.