Has Anyone Else Spotted Any 'easter Eggs'?

Kyzzx

I'm guessing 1701 is a S.T reference and 314 is Pi.

1701 was the hull number of the Enterprise.  There were different verisons that had a alphabetic extention   For example, in The Next Generation, the Enterprise is NCC-1701-D.  The original was simply NCC-1701.

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I like looking to see if the apartment flag is upside down. It's on the upper right side of the refrigerator. The flag should only be upside down when the apartment is in danger. Two instances are The Raiders Minimization and The Workplace Proximity in season 7. It's that way in Raiders because Amy ruined the movie for Sheldon and in Workplace Sheldon and Amy are fighting but Sheldon doesn't know it.

• Like 1

How does ruining the movie put the apartment in danger?   As for The Workplace Proximity, if Sheldon and Amy are fighting and he doesn't know they are fighting, how would he know to turn the flag upside down?  By this reasoning, the flag should also be turned during The Habitation Configuration when Amy is mad at Sheldon and he doesn't know it.   Also, again, how does them fighting put the apartment in danger?  I would think the apartment would have been in more danger during The Spoiler Alert Segmentation, when Leonard moved out and Amy almost moved in.  

Per Sheldon in The Staircase Implementation, the apartment flag should never be flown upside down unless the apartment is in danger. So I have a few theories. One: someone in the apartment feels that the apartment is in danger and flipped it. Two: the same elves who make shoes and Civil War essays for Penny are turning it upside down as a prank. Three: During summer hiatus whatever holds the flag on the fridge failed. Someone without a clue on the significance of the lion being right side up simply slapped it back on the fridge and all the set dressers and crew and actors all failed to notice it for the first third of season 7. For me I like theory one because as Sheldon claims that he and Amy are stronger than ever as a couple, that flag says otherwise. So as theory 3 is more than likely, I love theory 1.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...