67 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

"The Santa Simulation" - Sheldon revisits some Christmas memories during a game of Dungeons and Dragons, while Penny, Bernadette and Amy try to find a girl for Koothrappali when he joins the girls for ladies' night, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Dec. 13 (8:00 - 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

YES! I've been waiting for this too!  :icon_biggrin:  I love BBT christmas episodes something always AMAZING and super hilarious happens.  And Finally Raj is getting some attention from the ladies.   Leonard and Penny check!  Sheldon and Amy check!  Howard and Bernadette  check!  ITS RAJ'S DAMN TURN ALREADY!!  

I can't wait to see Raj hanging out with just the girls for a change.  I know he'll probably act all girly and maybe even get super drunk and start acting stupid or jerky like he usually does when he's drunk, but I really hope the girls find him someone nice to be with.  I mean Penny hooked up Howard with Bernadette now they're married,  Howard and Raj hooked up Sheldon with Amy by putting his name in that dating website and now their SHAMY.  So its PAST time that his friends help Raj find a girl too even if its just a one night stand though I'd much whether he get a real relationship out it because this lonely depressed maybe I'm "secretly gay" guy routine got old a LONG TIME AGO!  Raj/Kunal is too funny and too cute to be wasted as background character playing the same old stereotypes and token minority stuff over and over until this show ends.  He needs to grow like the rest of the characters have been given the opportunity to grow and find happiness and love too because it be more interesting especially with the RIGHT girl.

Also, he needs to get over his selective mutism somehow or at least find a better way to cope with just like Sheldon has started coping with his germphobia better, now Sheldon eats food other people have touched and takes care of sick girlfriend so I dont' buy for one second that they come up with a way for Raj to talk to a woman sober and it may just take a Saturnalia miracle, but he deserves this. :)

• Like 3

Hmm, Raj will probably have fun hanging with the girls but do all the characters have to have partners? *yawn* 

Very interested in seeing some of Sheldon's past. 

Hmm, Raj will probably have fun hanging with the girls but do all the characters have to have partners? *yawn* 

Very interested in seeing some of Sheldon's past. 

I agree, I'm not sure I want him to get a girl just yet. The problem with Raj though is that they essentially built his whole character around the fact that he can't talk to girls, so I don't know how you would get him to develop without going down that road. I don't want him to stagnate, and I can't think of what other way they could get him to develop. 

The interesting thing about Raj's mutism is that it was based on someone Prady knew in real life.

I can't remember if Prady said whether or not the guy ended up on medication or anything like that, but he did say that the guy is now married and has a family, so clearly there is some way to get past it.

I still think it would be interesting if Bernadette could find something through her pharmaceutical company that they could experiment with--like sign him up for a study or something.  You would think that between Amy and Bernie they'd be able to get him into a study or find him a therapist or something that would at least give him a chance to communicate without alcohol--or without the placebo effect wearing off.

Heck, they could give him a container of TicTacs and tell him it was medication... :p

• Like 2

YES! I've been waiting for this too!  :icon_biggrin:  I love BBT christmas episodes something always AMAZING and super hilarious happens.  And Finally Raj is getting some attention from the ladies.   Leonard and Penny check!  Sheldon and Amy check!  Howard and Bernadette  check!  ITS RAJ'S DAMN TURN ALREADY!!  

I can't wait to see Raj hanging out with just the girls for a change.  I know he'll probably act all girly and maybe even get super drunk and start acting stupid or jerky like he usually does when he's drunk, but I really hope the girls find him someone nice to be with.  I mean Penny hooked up Howard with Bernadette now they're married,  Howard and Raj hooked up Sheldon with Amy by putting his name in that dating website and now their SHAMY.  So its PAST time that his friends help Raj find a girl too even if its just a one night stand though I'd much whether he get a real relationship out it because this lonely depressed maybe I'm "secretly gay" guy routine got old a LONG TIME AGO!  Raj/Kunal is too funny and too cute to be wasted as background character playing the same old stereotypes and token minority stuff over and over until this show ends.  He needs to grow like the rest of the characters have been given the opportunity to grow and find happiness and love too because it be more interesting especially with the RIGHT girl.

Also, he needs to get over his selective mutism somehow or at least find a better way to cope with just like Sheldon has started coping with his germphobia better, now Sheldon eats food other people have touched and takes care of sick girlfriend so I dont' buy for one second that they come up with a way for Raj to talk to a woman sober and it may just take a Saturnalia miracle, but he deserves this. :)

Remember Penny did hook Raj up with that deaf girl and Howard had to help with sign language.

Remember Penny did hook Raj up with that deaf girl and Howard had to help with sign language.

Yeah, I remember but that didn't work out. I want Raj to finally be with someone he can actually talk too and prove that just because some has selective mutism doesn't mean they can't fall in love and be in a real happy funny relationship someday :)

AMY AND PENNY LOOK SO HOT IN THE PROMO PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still want to know what is up with the handbells!  As a handbell player I am incredibly intrigued.  I'm completely spoiled for this episode, but there's nothing about this moment.

I guess I have something new to look forward to! :D

I don't want Raj in a relationship too soon.  Remember he has one problem the others don't, he needs parental approval.  I have no problem with his character getting a little more mature, but I like that him and Stuart are still trolling out in the dating scene.  I would like to see Raj become a US citizen and not be so scared about going back to India to live with his parents.

• Like 1

I hope so I think Raj is more than just the guy who can't talk to women. The other boys are growing and learning to deal with their issues so i'd like to see Raj find the right girl and be able to talk to her because she is "THE ONE" so to speak.  I don't think its boring at all for all main characters to be in relationships, if anything its more boring to not let the characters evolved or be happy. Raj has been lonely and has wanted a girl for a very long time now.  Its time for him to have some fun too and get to know the female characters on show a little more.  Should be fun episode.

P.S. I also like the promo pics.  

• Like 1

They could have Alex all stressed and upset with what happened with Leonard, so Raj finds her crying and ends up talking to her.  

• Like 1