• Bad
    • Very Bad

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Raj's character is a perfect example of why the people who say they want the characters to go back to the way they were in seasons 1 & 2 are wrong. His character is just like it was in seasons 1

The whole controversy over the so-called "dark Santa" is ludicrous.  It was a dream.  DId it occur to anyone that just perhaps Sheldon was feeling a little guilty about his reaction to saving Santa in

I couldn't agree more.  If they ever have an episode where one of the girls are eating somewhere and asks a stranger for some salt, he gives it to her, and she says thanks, then we will be hearing abo

Grade: A-. Another great episode tonight with the writing this season continuing to be fantastic, having Stuart being useful for something with playing "Dungeons and Dragons" with the guys and the scenes that I got a huge laugh at were Howard, Stuart, and Sheldon playing "Jingle Bells" along with Sheldon singing "Good King Wencslas".

Edited by JoeSal90

I'm sorry but I didn't like it. It turned very dark.

I didn't know to laugh or feel bad for everyone.

Poor Sheldon hating Santa and "killing" and kicking him. Weird as hell and awkward.

I felt like Leonard in this episode. Like what the hell happened.

Weird ass Xmas ep.

It was... interesting.  Not the best one, in my opinion, but I'm not a dungeon and dragon person, so maybe I just didn't get it.

To me, the best part was the jingle bell scene, and the very ending -- santa was funny; and sheldon was cute as heck when he came out in his pjs. 

The scene when sheldon talked about santa and his pop pop just didn't feel right  -- even though jim parsons did an excellent job with it -- it just felt out of place and just too deep for what was going on, and for sheldon to be saying it.  not sure about it.

The part in the club was ok -- i liked raj and amy connecting but amy seemed a little different in the scene?  just seemed a little off.

I don't know -- maybe I should just watch it again. 

Edited by BazingaFan
  • Like 1

So Sheldon lets Saint Nick in a dungeon to die a horrible death and Saint Nick ends up killing Sheldon! What a warm and fuzzy Christmas story ending. It will be one for the ages! Oh and Bah Humbug to one and all! I'm sure Chuck Lorre is very proud of himself right now! Good thing this is a comedy, who knows what they would have done for a Christmas story if it was a serious show. At least may I say Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!

• Like 2

My first impression of the episode was "ehh"  I've only seen it once but to me it did not seem to meet the standards set by the rest of the season.  I mean it was a Christmas episode, I know that they don't normally make a big deal about holidays and things but they had a chance to do something really special especially since each of the relationships have made big moves throughout the seasons entierty.

Instead we get a tediously unfunny board game with a mildly amusing Sheldon song in the middle and another dash of Raj is lonely. I guess yes it was nice to see the little Raj/Amy bonding but the scenes at the club weren't really enjoyable nor were they funny.  I'm still not totally sure how i feel i need to watch it again.

I will say this though... it was better than it appeared in the taping report but in reality that wasn't too difficult to pull off.

Overall, I'd say it was a mediocre episode that certainly was better than many previous ones but i dont see it making anyone's top 50 episodes... ever.  5.5/10

• Like 1

I officially crack/ship Ramy (Raj/Amy) - Sheldon would probably murder him...

Very emotional episode with Sheldon, Raj, Amy, Leonard speaking from their hearts and giving grievance to their hurt...

Not many laughs but a 10 for heart.

Do you think they'd ever test that plot/arc?

It was really cool to see CBS congrats JP and BBT for GG :)

Indeed it was cool to see CBS congratulate both Jim and TBBT on the Golden Globe nomination.

Was I the only one rooting for Santa Claus during Sheldon's dream sequence?

I was as well along with two of friends carl1970.

So Sheldon lets Saint Nick in a dungeon to die a horrible death and Saint Nick ends up killing Sheldon! What a warm and fuzzy Christmas story ending. It will be one for the ages! Oh and Bah Humbug to one and all! I'm sure Chuck Lorre is very proud of himself right now! Good thing this is a comedy, who knows what they would have done for a Christmas story if it was a serious show. At least may I say Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!

what a waste of time.  "ho, ho, ho."

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I liked the episode more than I thought I would. It was bittersweet, Sheldon's (specially), Amy and Raj's stories were sad. But then again, Christmas is a depressing season so, to me, it makes sense.