The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sheldon 2.0

Least Favorite Cast Member??

I don't have any! Love them all! Even Leslie! If I absolutely have to pick one, I guess it'd be Kripky (whatever you're supposed to write it! :p), because he's the Nemesis to our beloved characters! But he's still ''ve'y fwunny''! :)

Gablehauser... he's so smarmy... *shudder*

+1

It looks like if he got a stick up his ***

Wasn't the question about CAST members??

You're right, i didn't see that before:D

who dislike any of cast members? they are all great, like them all.

as for show characters Leslie, Kripke, that handsome physicist from Bath Item Gift Hypothesis and Alicia from Dead Hooker Juxtaposition.

I agree, I don't have a least favourite cast member overall. I will say that I have actively disliked several of the characters in individual episodes, but that was really the fault of the writers, not the actors. Examples? Sheldon in multiple episodes, especially Euclid Alternative. Raj in Griffin Equivelency, Howard in Killer Robot. Each of these episodes was a poorly written episode, however, and I would have to say that the actors did what they could with them. As for non-regular cast, I would definitely go with Kripke. That character is beyond cringe-worthy. I was vastly relieved when he only lasted two very lame episodes, and I'm not thrilled that they brought him back for the season 3 premier. Steve

Leslie Winkle. It just seems that Sara never has played a happy character, she always has a chip on her shoulder. I guess if your sister was the cutest kid in the Prairie and you had to live with that expectation you'd be pissed too.

Would be quite difficult to say I dislike any of the CAST. In the few interviews I've seen they all seem really nice and funny- When it comes to the characters I'd absolutely say: Leslie. Poor Girl, very few people seem to like her... Probably because she's so much like Sheldon but we don't get to know her enough to see the likeable parts of her personality like with Sheldon and his quirks...

I adore the whole cast! :D But yeah, Kripke is incredibly annoying. :p I adore Sara Gilbert and her character Leslie, though!

I have said it before but I think another positive vote for Leslie is in order. I think she is an excellent character. Is it the Sheldon fans who are putting her down? A woman with brains an who doesnt't take any crap? That floats my boat.

Initially I didnt like Kripke, but I think I am getting used to hin now, He is not as annoying as I thought at first, although his character has not been developed much.

I'm gonna get smacked for this one... and I'm sorry but I just don't feel for this particular character as much as the ones in my user name. ..no offense to the actual actor and they do a great job but I just don't feel it...this person is very active with ones I really like...dating one of my favorites...good friends with one of my favs too...I feel this person doesn't have a personality/storyline without interacting with these peeps...do you know who it is or should I just tell you?

I'm gonna get smacked for this one... and I'm sorry but I just don't feel for this particular character as much as the ones in my user name. ..no offense to the actual actor and they do a great job but I just don't feel it...this person is very active with ones I really like...dating one of my favorites...good friends with one of my favs too...I feel this person doesn't have a personality/storyline without interacting with these peeps...do you know who it is or should I just tell you?

:icon_eek: oh no don´t tell us :p

*smack* xD

nooo^^. Each to their own. Maybe you´ll change your opinion someday ;)

I´d choose Kripke, too btw...

I love each cast member, and they are all great!

As for the characters, I don't like Kripke, but in a "positive" way: it's a character meant to be percieved as "not nice" and they did a good job in this. :D

I 'm going to be bad but I don't Like Stuart, is a good guy but is too boring, and pathetic.

i think Stuart is interesting. A nerd who gets on well with women. Nice to mix it up a bit.