The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sheldon 2.0

Least Favorite Cast Member??

I'm gonna get smacked for this one... and I'm sorry but I just don't feel for this particular character as much as the ones in my user name. ..no offense to the actual actor and they do a great job but I just don't feel it...this person is very active with ones I really like...dating one of my favorites...good friends with one of my favs too...I feel this person doesn't have a personality/storyline without interacting with these peeps...do you know who it is or should I just tell you?

I didn't like the person you speak of much at first but over the years this person has grown on me.

I don't like Kripke. I hope they get rid of him. I hate the way he talks. Overdone. And he's way over the top with his Sheldon interactions. Trying too hard I think.

from the cast ,maybe khotrappali ,is funny ,but if i have to choose one ,is the less important, BUT just to choose one from the cast i think that the serie will not be the same without him

from the secondary char. the comic store guy ,don't remember the name ,and kripke just the sound of the voice that is funny and irritating at same level *Wobots*

from the cast ,maybe khotrappali ,is funny ,but if i have to choose one ,is the less important, BUT just to choose one from the cast i think that the serie will not be the same without him

from the secondary char. the comic store guy ,don't remember the name ,and kripke just the sound of the voice that is funny and irritating at same level *Wobots*

I may get some flak for this but I do like khotrappali, however his inability to not talk in front of women has gotten a little old and I wish they would change that.

Kripke. Definitely. He just doesn't work for me. He's supposed to be funny but just gets on my nerves with the voice. I actually like Stuart. If they write better stuff for him he can be a good supporting character as the actor who plays him does it well. Although, I love the ensemble main cast, but my least favorite is Leonard, particularly this Season (3). I liked him in the first two but now it's like the writers don't know what do do with him. Also, in terms of performances, here's how I rate the actors.

Jim

Simon

Kunal

Kaley

Johnny

They should really give Howard and Raj more to do because Simon and Kunal really have good comic potential.

For some odd reason, dating back to Roseanne, I cannot stand Sara Gilbert. Every character she plays is almost depressing to watch.

I thought I wouldn't like Sara's character Leslie but I really enjoy the sarcastic banter between her and Sheldon.

The guy from the university, Kripke, he's so annoying... And in the greatest moments, when Sheldon decides that the world would not survive without him and his greatness, Kripke always shows up (unless Leslie does it before him... huh) and spoils everything :(

Of the core group, Penny.

She is rude, alcoholic, does not try to improve her lot, and is not interested in learning new things. She is bit like my worst dates rolled into one!

But I see how she is very important counterweight to the nerds. also, I quite understand why leonard would love her: she is the complete opposite of leonard's mother!

Do not get me wrong, I do not hate penny. I just do not like her that much.

But I DO hate Leslie Winkle! She really annoys me big way. Luckily she is just extra, and does not get that much screen time.

one positive thing about Penny, though: She is not that pretty, just ordinary pretty. it would, to me, have been a mistake to put a really stunning blonde to live as the neighbour! (see dead hooker)

Kripke was sort of irritating in the beginning, but after the "Vengeance Formulation", which was hilarious, I started to kind of like him, well not him, but the possibility of more episodes like the one mentioned.

So, I have to say I do not have a least favorite cast member. I love them all :)!

She is rude, alcoholic, does not try to improve her lot, and is not interested in learning new things. She is bit like my worst dates rolled into one!

All your dates look like Penny wow good for you

But I see how she is very important counterweight to the nerds. also, I quite understand why leonard would love her: she is the complete opposite of leonard's mother!

But I DO hate Leslie Winkle! She really annoys me big way. Luckily she is just extra, and does not get that much screen time.

one positive thing about Penny, though: She is not that pretty, just ordinary pretty. it would, to me, have been a mistake to put a really stunning blonde to live as the neighbour! (see dead pear)

Wow all your dates look like Penny good for you and she's not a stunning blonde are you blind or just high

one positive thing about Penny, though: She is not that pretty, just ordinary pretty. it would, to me, have been a mistake to put a really stunning blonde to live as the neighbour! (see dead pear)

Wow all your dates look like Penny good for you and she's not a stunning blonde are you blind or just high

My thoughts exactly. Kaley is gorgeous and sexy. Always has been, always will be :)

My thoughts exactly. Kaley is gorgeous and sexy. Always has been, always will be :)

I agree with you Brad about Penny! But, if you notice, she is

toning down a bit. Less self centered. Maybe you should get a cat.....

Quote from Amy: I love cats....the epitomy of indifference.

I think what Sherminator meant was that she has a natural ''girl next door''-like beauty, not some over-make up-ed girls that many actresses get to be, you know? The kind of girl you could actually meet in real life.

Anyway, for the question... Did I answered it before? I think I answered Kripke once. He's the least funny of Sheldon's nemesises. LOVE Leslie, too bad we don't see her much lately... :s As for the main cast, which one I like least... I don't know, really, I love them all! Hmm... Nope, sorry, too hard to choose, they are all awesome! :p Even Penny have her nerdy moments at time! ^_^