The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Superlovelexi

Things I Like To See Shamy Do Together!?

Well after watching the latest awesome Shamy episode where we got chest rubbing, sponge bathing and spanking I got say I am so much looking forward to what these two crazy kinky kids come up with next.  My current choices are

1.  I like to see Shamy go shopping together at the mall. 

[i think it be funny to see Amy trying to show off  what she would think are cute outfits to him while he holds her purse and Sheldon making his usual off the wall comments before trying to sneak off to buy some new action figure or electronic at Radio Shack without Amy knowing he's left.  Then Amy comes out in a super sexy outfit for a change like reverse of when Penny took Sheldon shopping for a suit and last one he tried on was the sexy one.  Have Amy put on a sexy little black dress and come out of dressing room only to find Sheldon's left to go to toy store next door and play with trains or something else silly like that.  They fight then make-up when Sheldon shows up at her apartment with the same little black dress as a gift to her and apologizes.]

2.  I like to see Shamy go camping together.

Amy would conveinently make sure that her sleeping bag got left behind so Sheldon would be forced to share one with her and Sheldon would flip out when they run into some real hippy nudist colony types on the camping trip out in woods and Amy tries to convince him to go skinny dipping with her. 

3.  I like to see Shamy eventually try living together

Not this season or the next, but at some point I think it be interesting to see Amy move into Sheldon's apartment and Leonard move across the hall in with Penny or vice versa Sheldon has a fight with Leonard and decides to move in with Amy for awhile.  I just like to see Sheldon trying to create a revised roommate/relationship agreement along with new bathroom schedule and how long it will take before Amy will finally get Sheldon to come sleep in the same bed with her if for example she moves in with him and takes Leonard's room.

• Like 4

If amy really lives with sheldon,where will the poor leonard go~:)I belive this won't happen until the end.

Maybe someday,when sheldon doesn't know how to make love with amy,lenoard can shout"try to google it" on  the other side of wall.  :)

I'm a Chinese girl,and my English is poor.if there is something wrong in the grammar,please tell me

Leonard would go live with Penny across the hall.  I think it could make for a fun transition in a later season if Amy moves in with them and Leonard cant' put up with living with both of them so he moves out.  Sheldon had to put up with Stephanie and Priya staying there lot of time it'll be funny to see how Leonard behaves if Amy and Sheldon ever do start having intercourse

I think this has been said again and again, but there has got to be an episode where they are both drunk together. Or Sheldon is drunk and Amy is sober. I'm not saying anything kinky should happen, but it'd be hilarious to have their inhibitions down for once. They're both hilarious drunks separately, together it'd be a riot.

• Like 2

Leonard would go live with Penny across the hall.  I think it could make for a fun transition in a later season if Amy moves in with them and Leonard cant' put up with living with both of them so he moves out.  Sheldon had to put up with Stephanie and Priya staying there lot of time it'll be funny to see how Leonard behaves if Amy and Sheldon ever do start having intercourse

I believe leonard can tolerate them.

The fact lenoard and sheldon live together is the basic thing of this movie.I don't think the screenwriter will change it,unless the end~

Yes I would like to see them both drunk at the same time but I don't mind if something Kinky happens in fact after that spanking he gave her I'd expect it to be at least a little kinky and totally hilarious no matter what happens :p 

• Like 1

Yes I would like to see them both drunk at the same time but I don't mind if something Kinky happens in fact after that spanking he gave her I'd expect it to be at least a little kinky and totally hilarious no matter what happens  :p

No, by kinky I mean I don't want them to have sex while drunk. That's one of the conditions I have for Shamy sex... I'd rather it never happened than it happened when they're drunk.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I want them to go all supervillain on the rest of the gang's asses. Sorta like Herb Garden, but evil.

• Like 1

No, by kinky I mean I don't want them to have sex while drunk. That's one of the conditions I have for Shamy sex... I'd rather it never happened than it happened when they're drunk.

I don't want their first time to be while they are drunk either. I want them to have sex sober and honestly, but if they make out drunk or if Sheldon spanks her again while she's drunk and if she doesn't something bad again I don't mine that as long as they both are enjoying it which I think they do.

This is not "together", strictly speaking, but I do think they should have Amy leave town for an ep or two to go do some work abroad or something. Kind of like they sent Howard off to space. I think it could be some major catalyst for Sheldon, not having her around 24/7.

When is her fiance going to make an appearance? That might be funny.

Yes!! Send her off to Ryad or something! Oh that'd be brilliant! I wonder if they're going to use that plot again or they've just dropped it altogether.

I don't like it, but I think the odds of Sheldon and Amy's relationship moving forward while they are drunk unfortunately can't be ignored. This show has a habit of moving relationships along that way, they use it to make characters act OOC or at least to character extremes (penny/raj) and have already used it with Sheldon and Amy. It's also a palatable way to introduce Sheldon's romantic/sexual side to parts of the audience that are resistant to character change, whenever that comes.

I think the writers have been doing a great job recently showing how much Sheldon wants to be a good boyfriend. I can see a Sheldon kiss/peck (why does peck seem so dirty now? lol) coming a lot easier after 6.10 than before. He doesn't need to be drunk for that to happen now, I think. Even while drunk, I don't think it's in character for Sheldon and Amy to have sex, but I can easily see Sheldon saying ILY while completely plastered or drugged. It was a silly joke, but he already did that once with Leonard.

Sheldon has been drunk twice recently 5.23 and 6.06 and the writers have kept him away from Amy. I think a drunk Sheldon would reveal a lot about his feelings to her, even if it wasn't a cliche ILY moment. It's a cliche, but it is a way of moving things forward and then being able to step away just as the writers did in 4.21. I think the good news is that Sheldon has already been drunk once this season, so I don't see it happening anytime soon. Sheldon getting accidently stoned though (maybe be gets a special batch of brownies from a grad student) would fit perfectly with the hippie theme he has been developing recently. I might be a pessimist, but I say prepare yourselves if you find any of this unpalatable.

I don't like it, but I think the odds of Sheldon and Amy's relationship moving forward while they are drunk unfortunately can't be ignored. This show has a habit of moving relationships along that way, they use it to make characters act OOC or at least to character extremes (penny/raj) and have already used it with Sheldon and Amy. It's also a palatable way to introduce Sheldon's romantic/sexual side to parts of the audience that are resistant to character change, whenever that comes.

I think the writers have been doing a great job recently showing how much Sheldon wants to be a good boyfriend. I can see a Sheldon kiss/peck (why does peck seem so dirty now? lol) coming a lot easier after 6.10 than before. He doesn't need to be drunk for that to happen now, I think. Even while drunk, I don't think it's in character for Sheldon and Amy to have sex, but I can easily see Sheldon saying ILY while completely plastered or drugged. It was a silly joke, but he already did that once with Leonard.

Sheldon has been drunk twice recently 5.23 and 6.06 and the writers have kept him away from Amy. I think a drunk Sheldon would reveal a lot about his feelings to her, even if it wasn't a cliche ILY moment. It's a cliche, but it is a way of moving things forward and then being able to step away just as the writers did in 4.21. I think the good news is that Sheldon has already been drunk once this season, so I don't see it happening anytime soon. Sheldon getting accidently stoned though (maybe be gets a special batch of brownies from a grad student) would fit perfectly with the hippie theme he has been developing recently. I might be a pessimist, but I say prepare yourselves if you find any of this unpalatable.

I agree with what you're saying. I personally don't find the idea of using drunkenness as a way to move things forward unpalatable as long as it's not sex and they don't dismiss it in the next episode. I don't see the point in doing that. If they do it just to show them going at it to please the audience, they could just as well do it in a dream. But I do agree that alcohol brings their inhibitions down and it would be a way to have Sheldon out of control and let more of his feelings out in the open, like he did in 6.06. I would just like them to be careful handling these two, they're very precious, and to "ruin" them just to give something to the audience too soon would be terrible. 

So yeah, alcohol/drugs as a catalyst, I'm all for it, alcohol/drugs as an excuse, not a fan. 

I agree with what you're saying. I personally don't find the idea of using drunkenness as a way to move things forward unpalatable as long as it's not sex and they don't dismiss it in the next episode. I don't see the point in doing that. If they do it just to show them going at it to please the audience, they could just as well do it in a dream. But I do agree that alcohol brings their inhibitions down and it would be a way to have Sheldon out of control and let more of his feelings out in the open, like he did in 6.06. I would just like them to be careful handling these two, they're very precious, and to "ruin" them just to give something to the audience too soon would be terrible. So yeah, alcohol/drugs as a catalyst, I'm all for it, alcohol/drugs as an excuse, not a fan.

I agree it would be pretty terrible for them to have sex and then sweep it under the rug. I hope in a way that L/P truly were the beta test couple, in the sense that the writers don't make the same mistakes with Sheldon and Amy's relationship. The problem though is that Chuck Lorre tends to dish out sweetness and bitterness in equal measure. I don't think Leonard will be kicked in the teeth again anytime soon, so I am slightly afraid of what might be coming for Sheldon and Amy. I know you mentioned you were an XF fan and S8 and S9 just killed me. Maybe I just try to expect the worst now and hope to be delighted instead. 

I agree it would be pretty terrible for them to have sex and then sweep it under the rug. I hope in a way that L/P truly were the beta test couple, in the sense that the writers don't make the same mistakes with Sheldon and Amy's relationship. The problem though is that Chuck Lorre tends to dish out sweetness and bitterness in equal measure. I don't think Leonard will be kicked in the teeth again anytime soon, so I am slightly afraid of what might be coming for Sheldon and Amy. I know you mentioned you were an XF fan and S8 and S9 just killed me. Maybe I just try to expect the worst now and hope to be delighted instead. 

Oh, twist the knife in the wound, will ya?  :icon_cry:  

lol. Yes, I'm EXTREMELY traumatized by TXF. So I'm always bracing for the worst. 

Oh, twist the knife in the wound, will ya?  :icon_cry:     lol. Yes, I'm EXTREMELY traumatized by TXF. So I'm always bracing for the worst. 
LOL! Sorry! I've barely watched any of that show in the last 10 years because of it. I'll probably just give up on TV if it happens again. It won't though, I don't think Bill Prady will let it, he is the show runner these days. And it is a comedy, of course. Again, sorry! lol.

I completely agree with you both on the subject of The Shamy moving forward in their relationship because of alcohol. If it's done the right way, then I'm cool with it. For example, it was great that Amy kissed Sheldon when she was drunk because guess what? a sober Sheldon found it fascinating. 

When Sheldon was drunk recently, I was surprised to hear him poor out his feelings a little bit to Penny, worried that Amy would leave him. That's also a good thing because Penny was there to witness it for herself and if ever there comes a point in time where she needs to tell Amy about it, she can easily say to Amy, "Trust me, I know he cares about you and wants you in his life...."

In general, there are many people out there who use alcohol to help them relax a little bit and I can understand that. I know me personally, I'm more open and comfortable with people when there's alcohol in my system. LOL. 

I'm also not a fan of them jumping in bed together while drunk. 

Should be interesting to see how this relationship will play out.

Monique

• Like 1

LOL! Sorry! I've barely watched any of that show in the last 10 years because of it. I'll probably just give up on TV if it happens again. It won't though, I don't think Bill Prady will let it, he is the show runner these days. And it is a comedy, of course. Again, sorry! lol.

haha same here, I'm only now starting to re-watch it again in a more detached way because BBT has now my attention so it doesn't seem to be overwhelming anymore. Although I'm never sitting through S8 and 9 again. I kind of compare my current fandom situation to to a lost love you never get over and then you find a new one when you never thought it was possible and everything is back in perspective. lol. I felt like I was "cheating" at the beginning of my BBT infatuation. :p

• Like 2

I completely agree with you both on the subject of The Shamy moving forward in their relationship because of alcohol. If it's done the right way, then I'm cool with it. For example, it was great that Amy kissed Sheldon when she was drunk because guess what? a sober Sheldon found it fascinating. 

When Sheldon was drunk recently, I was surprised to hear him poor out his feelings a little bit to Penny, worried that Amy would leave him. That's also a good thing because Penny was there to witness it for herself and if ever there comes a point in time where she needs to tell Amy about it, she can easily say to Amy, "Trust me, I know he cares about you and wants you in his life...."

In general, there are many people out there who use alcohol to help them relax a little bit and I can understand that. I know me personally, I'm more open and comfortable with people when there's alcohol in my system. LOL. 

I'm also not a fan of them jumping in bed together while drunk. 

Should be interesting to see how this relationship will play out.

Monique

I agree.  Though I personally am a lot like Sheldon in that I don't like to partake or drink at all.  I do understand that it makes both him and Amy express their inner thoughts and desires more openly when they are drunk  in ways they don't when sober.  But I do hope whenever they do decide to engage in coitus that they choose to do so willing and both sober so that they can truly enjoy it and remember what happened between them.  They are both virgins and so I think its important for it not to just treat their first time as just some awkward joke, but to also make it true to who they are as characters so I would expect it to be full of lots of awkward sexual tension regardless and hilariously too   But I don't mind watching more of their uniquely"kinky" behaviors that aren't actual all about sex, but do have sexual components to them as their relationship continues to grow and until they are both ready for more.  I like that their relationship moves at a steady yet slow pace and isn't all about sex or science, but is actually really sweet and genuine connection between them.    

Edited by Superlovelexi
  • Like 1

haha same here, I'm only now starting to re-watch it again in a more detached way because BBT has now my attention so it doesn't seem to be overwhelming anymore. Although I'm never sitting through S8 and 9 again. I kind of compare my current fandom situation to to a lost love you never get over and then you find a new one when you never thought it was possible and everything is back in perspective. lol. I felt like I was "cheating" at the beginning of my BBT infatuation. :p

lol. You're cheating on M&S with S&A! Hah. Love it. I've loved this show for years but it was Sheldon and Amy that pushed me over into the fandom. A meeting of minds and quirkiness must just have appealed to me in both shows.

lol. You're cheating on M&S with S&A! Hah. Love it. I've loved this show for years but it was Sheldon and Amy that pushed me over into the fandom. A meeting of minds and quirkiness must just have appealed to me in both shows.

Totally. What I find hilarious is that in TXF fandom we used to joke about forehead sex, then I arrived here and there's eye-coitus. LOL. I find a lot of parallels between the 2 pairings, besides the obvious glacial pace of development. Intellectual romances are rare and the best.

• Like 1

I want to see them bake. Random, I know, but I've been curious about this ever since Sheldon told her "You've had my sourdough bread."