Things I Like To See Shamy Do Together!?

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I completely agree with you both on the subject of The Shamy moving forward in their relationship because of alcohol. If it's done the right way, then I'm cool with it. For example, it was great that Amy kissed Sheldon when she was drunk because guess what? a sober Sheldon found it fascinating. 

When Sheldon was drunk recently, I was surprised to hear him poor out his feelings a little bit to Penny, worried that Amy would leave him. That's also a good thing because Penny was there to witness it for herself and if ever there comes a point in time where she needs to tell Amy about it, she can easily say to Amy, "Trust me, I know he cares about you and wants you in his life...."

In general, there are many people out there who use alcohol to help them relax a little bit and I can understand that. I know me personally, I'm more open and comfortable with people when there's alcohol in my system. LOL. 

I'm also not a fan of them jumping in bed together while drunk. 

Should be interesting to see how this relationship will play out.

Monique

Regarding the "Sheldon and Amy getting drunk together + Coitus" situation my ideal situation would be for them to get really drunk, dance and stuff and then end up on a bed, not doing anything, just sleeping. And having the rest of the gang trick them into believing they did. (Nicole wrote a very good fanfiction on it)

THAT for me, would be really funny and a way for the writers to have the cake and eat it too. 

Edited by Sursonica
  • Like 2

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after watching the latest awesome Shamy episode where we got chest rubbing, sponge bathing and spanking I got say I am so much looking forward to what these two crazy kinky kids come up with next

The Shamy and Racy = ADORABLE! Shy, awkward, weirdos on a Double Date would we amusing to watch.

Lexi is a sweet kid and doesn't deserve that kind of mean-spirited comment.  Please be nice. 

Although I like the thought of Sheldon admitting some feelings after having special cookies or a not so virgin cuba libre, I would HATE it if they had sex in a drunken state.

Not just  because this would be really poor and a waste of this event, but also because it is the first time for both of them. And that should really be something that happens with a clear state of mind imo. 

• Like 1

One of my favorite little Sheldon and Amy moments is during the Beta Test Initiation. After Amy has her pretty ridiculous list of Penny's good qualities, Sheldon points out how Penny always talks with food in her mouth. I love how Amy tells him off for dissing her bestie! She rolls her eyes and Sheldon looks at Leonard like ''What just happened?' I love the casualness and comfort of this exchange and would like to see more like this in episodes that don't feature a Sheldon and Amy plot.

I sooooo want them to do sciency stuff together again. After re-watching some S4 eps I REALLY miss that aspect of the two of them. I love the girls hanging out together, but I do feel it's taken away from Amy and Sheldon geeking out time, or at least on-screen geeking out time. I need more of that.

Regarding the "Sheldon and Amy getting drunk together + Coitus" situation my ideal situation would be for them to get really drunk, dance and stuff and then end up on a bed, not doing anything, just sleeping. And having the rest of the gang trick them into believing they did. (Nicole wrote a very good fanfiction on it)

THAT for me, would be really funny and a way for the writers to have the cake and eat it too. 

I like this idea....a LOT. I'm always gane for Sheldon and Amy punk-ing people into thinking they had sex. LOL. It was comic gold the two times they've done it already. LOL.

Monique

Spook, I agree. I want more science, geeky time between them as well...and I like the idea people are throwing out there with them at least sharing a bed (they don't have to have sex) so that they can get more comfortable with each other.

Monique

Oh... I read this fanfic. It was hilarious! I think, it'd be perfect for show and these two characters :D. 

And I could not agree more :icon_wink:

8259987159_f4d2364c3d_z.jpg

ahaha I don't know if that picture is funny or disturbing

maybe both

Uhm...

Yeah.

I agree with Yanina.

Somehow the name Wannamaker reminds me of that British Actress.

Actually, I think it would be interesting to see Sheldon and Amy move in together maybe when the show is close to ending. It would be fun to see how they could work out living under the same roof. LOL...and Leonard can move in with Penny. LOL.

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 3

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

An experiment that goes wrong and they have to hide it. Since both Sheldon and Amy have issues lying it would be hilarious!

I want to see Sheldon get drunk out on another girls night with the ladies at a country themed bar.  Then at the bar I think it be fun to see Sheldon and Amy line dancing and later  drunk Sheldon rides a Mechanical Bull LOL.   Oh I can just imagine the hilarious comments Amy would make seeing her man ride one of those.  Even funnier if drunk sheldon manages to start a full on  country bar brawl when some country idiot there makes the mistake of insulting "his woman." lol

Edited by Superlovelexi
  • Like 3

I want to see Sheldon get drunk out on another girls night with the ladies at a country themed bar.  Then at the bar I think it be fun to see Sheldon and Amy line dancing and later  drunk Sheldon rides a Mechanical Bull LOL.   Oh I can just imagine the hilarious comments Amy would make seeing her man ride one of those.  Even funnier if drunk sheldon manages to start a full on  country bar brawl when so idiot there makes the mistake of insulting "his woman." lol

And then have Penny knock the guy cold because Sheldon's too chicken to do it and they all have to outrun an angry mob. LOL.

LOL! Welcome, wannamaker :-)

Anyway, the writers are gonna have to get REALLY creative if they eventually plan to make coitus between these two happen. LOL.

Monique

Sometimes I wonder whether it's going to happen off-screen and just they will just randomly slip it into conversation with the others after they've been doing it for months and shock the hell out of everybody. Or that someone makes a joke about about them being virgins and they're like "ermmm... nope". There's a part of me that thinks that would be hilarious, especially if the writers scatter very subtle evidence here and there for episodes prior to the revelation that only make sense after the revelation. Another part of me thinks it would suck because I'd like to see what happens when they finally do it.