Things I Like To See Shamy Do Together!?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after watching the latest awesome Shamy episode where we got chest rubbing, sponge bathing and spanking I got say I am so much looking forward to what these two crazy kinky kids come up with next

The Shamy and Racy = ADORABLE! Shy, awkward, weirdos on a Double Date would we amusing to watch.

Lexi is a sweet kid and doesn't deserve that kind of mean-spirited comment.  Please be nice. 

I just thought it'd be awesome if their V-date ended up with them at the comic book store in the middle of the night arguing over Amy's new found interests. Or playing comic-book Counterfactuals. And with costumes and action figures etc. Say their restaurant booking gets messed up or something and to save the evening Amy asks Stuart if they can "borrow" the store for the evening and they end up having the best V-day of the three couples. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes after Sheldon mentions how he gets all happy seeing Koalas I really have wanted to see Sheldon and Amy out on a date at the zoo and even cuter if go to a petting zoo and at first Sheldon won't touch any of animals because of a germs, but then he goes into that cute three year old mode and slowly gets closer and closer to animals with Amy sweetly encouraging him that its okay and then he finally touches one and falls in love with it right away just like all little kids at the zoo.  Like in episode with Lovey Dovey he was so scared at first then quickly fall in love with him then bird flew coop and Sheldon was heartbroken, I like to see something like that with Koalas on the show, only when Koala runs away and Sheldon is left alone and sad I want see Amy comforting him this time like we're about to see in the next episode ;)

I would love to see them get a Nobel Prize at the same time. I think it would bring about some precious moments.

I also love the koalas at the zoo idea. 

I would like them to get back to their nerdy little intellectual conversations as well. They're my favorite nerdy couple.

I want them to win a Nobel Prize TOGETHER. 

I know I sound repetitive about this, but there's 2 things that I'd really really really love out of TTBT: Penny to propose to Leonard and S/A having a massive breakthrough on a project together. I think it'd be also a great way to have them become more physical as they spend more and more time together to work on this thing, and to use the science as a turn-on. Have a season long arc of the project and their intimacy progressing in parallel.  That's my dream scenario for how these two would eventually become intimate. 

• Like 1

I know I sound repetitive about this, but there's 2 things that I'd really really really love out of TTBT: Penny to propose to Leonard and S/A having a massive breakthrough on a project together. I think it'd be also a great way to have them become more physical as they spend more and more time together to work on this thing, and to use the science as a turn-on. Have a season long arc of the project and their intimacy progressing in parallel.  That's my dream scenario for how these two would eventually become intimate. 

Oohh I can imagine that.

It would really give the writers a chance to develop their relationship.

One thing I would love to see is the whole gang going to some sort of convention and Amy and Sheldon have to share a room.

Agreed. I'm sure they will do this at some point because it seems like almost every logical scenario people come up with on the forums, etc. end up really being written into the show at some point. LOL.

Monique

Now after this episode I am even more excited to see Sheldon have frequent, intense and whimsically inventive" coitus with Ms. Amy Farrah Fowler.  Oh I can just imagine whimsical things Sheldon would come up with for them to do in the bedroom lol

• Like 1

I wanted to "like" this but I reached my maximum, so telling you that I "like" this.  :)

I want Sheldon to tell Amy that he loves her after a kiss initiated by him. :wub:

I'm convinced that when he tells her ILY, it won't be a big romantic thing.  It'll be because someone asks him if he loves her and he responds with, "Of course!" like why would it even be a question.

• Like 1

You mean Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler. ;)

well that depends she may be Dr. Amy or she may be Star Trek Nurse amy or Princess Amy oh perhaps even submissive sex slave Amy Farrah Fowler just depends on the day of the week it is on the sex calander Sheldon will have to create one day to keep track of their coitus ;)

I'm convinced that when he tells her ILY, it won't be a big romantic thing.  It'll be because someone asks him if he loves her and he responds with, "Of course!" like why would it even be a question.

I see it happening like that, or it slipping out like what happened with Penny telling Leonard. 

Go to the store and buy a robot vacuum cleaner together (one of those big hockey puck ones) 'Cause they are both too busy for domestic chores. And in the long run, Amy will want a man who does housework, even robotically.

Kripke can enhance it.

Edited by Nogravitasatall

It would be nice to have them just have some more scenes together. Something where they discuss something to do with their work and not anything to do with their relationship. I miss their scenes with them being around one another, even if it does not further their relationship in any way...

Not that I wouldn't mind some sort of progress on their physical relationship as well.

• Like 3

Well after watching the latest awesome Shamy episode where we got chest rubbing, sponge bathing and spanking I got say I am so much looking forward to what these two crazy kinky kids come up with next.  My current choices are

3.  I like to see Shamy eventually try living together

Not this season or the next, but at some point I think it be interesting to see Amy move into Sheldon's apartment and Leonard move across the hall in with Penny or vice versa Sheldon has a fight with Leonard and decides to move in with Amy for awhile.  I just like to see Sheldon trying to create a revised roommate/relationship agreement along with new bathroom schedule and how long it will take before Amy will finally get Sheldon to come sleep in the same bed with her if for example she moves in with him and takes Leonard's room.

Its so cool that one of my top three ideas for this thread in my very first post is about to be main focus of tonight's episode so excited to see it. :D

This might not necessarily qualify as "together", but as I was making breakfast this morning I was thinking that when they do start sleeping together (and I mean as in sleepovers, not necessarily sexual) I'd love to see a scene where Leonard has to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and bumps into Amy who scares the crap out of him. Or for him to wake up and find Sheldon making breakfast for two and he think it's for him and Sheldon tells him off for trying to touch the food while Amy nonchalantly walks out of the bedroom. Then they can have a whole episode about the gang speculating as to whether they have started having sex or not and try to stalk them and find out. lol. 

• Like 2

I'm dying to see them together with Sheldon's mother.  She hasn't been around since they became official.  It looks like Laurie Metcalf is booked on Broadway until August so it won't happen until season 7.