Things I Like To See Shamy Do Together!?

Oh

I'm dying to see them together with Sheldon's mother.  She hasn't been around since they became official.  It looks like Laurie Metcalf is booked on Broadway until August so it won't happen until season 7.

That's a great idea. As other people have said, I'd love Amy to mention Dawkins in front of Sheldon's mother, but better still, Dawkins should make a guest appearance on the show.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after watching the latest awesome Shamy episode where we got chest rubbing, sponge bathing and spanking I got say I am so much looking forward to what these two crazy kinky kids come up with next

The Shamy and Racy = ADORABLE! Shy, awkward, weirdos on a Double Date would we amusing to watch.

Lexi is a sweet kid and doesn't deserve that kind of mean-spirited comment.  Please be nice. 

OMG I'd kill to see Dawkins in an episode!! I've met the man, I'd then have one degree of separation from the show. haha. 

Where did you meet him? :O Was he as polite as always? That wasn't meant to be sarcastic, as I find him to be very respectful even when in front of religious people

He came to one of my lab's fundraising dinners once, I actually sat next to him all night :p He's very nice! He came up and introduced himself and we were like "Yeah, like we don't know who you are, but thanks for the effort". 

It'll probably be my one and only claim to fame story: having dinner with Richard Dawkins. lol.

Edited by spook

Spook - I'm jealous! :)

It would be priceless to have him on the show, and see how things play out between Sheldon, his mother, Amy and him. Ok, I may be asking for too much now. :p

Does he do guest spots at all, I wonder? (And if he doesn't, TBBT would be a good place to start..) ;)

Edited by Pomita

He's been on talk shows in the US, I think he was on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart too so he doesn't seem against comedy. He has a sense of humor, if they could get Hawking twice I'm sure they could convince Dawkins. He could be Amy's counterpart to Sheldon's adoration of Hawking. 

We need something from Sheldon before the Shippers go completely mad. It does not even have to be very grand in scale. In fact it could be something quite innocuous, a hug or kissing her forehead, hell I'd take patting her forehead and saying, "Awww, who's a good Amy," at this point!

• Like 1

I'd like Sheldon to confirm his feelings of love for Amy clinically. He's such a hypochondriac it would be lovely if he was told flat out that yes a certain part of his brain lit up when seeing a pic of Amy or his oxytocin levels are up indicating love. He may be passed this and ready to figure it out by himself or by talking to friends, but I think there could be some fun times had. And, he couldn't refute a scientists findings as well as he could talk of "hippy dippy" feelings.

• Like 3

I'd like Sheldon to confirm his feelings of love for Amy clinically. He's such a hypochondriac it would be lovely if he was told flat out that yes a certain part of his brain lit up when seeing a pic of Amy or his oxytocin levels are up indicating love. He may be passed this and ready to figure it out by himself or by talking to friends, but I think there could be some fun times had. And, he couldn't refute a scientists findings as well as he could talk of "hippy dippy" feelings.

Paging Dr. Beverly Hofstadter!

• Like 1

Paging Dr. Beverly Hofstadter!

..or Amy herself? ;)

I've said this before - I really, really want to see Amy attaching electrodes to his head. For whatever reason. If it is to analyze his pre-frontal cortex' reaction to her presence, so much the better.  :icon_biggrin: 

• Like 2

I also miss Sheldon's mom.

It would be great to see her coming by to a surprise visit. Then she would find out Sheldon has a girlfriend for years now. As a newborn Christian, she would demand them to get married! They could get engaged just to make Sheldon's mom happy.

Or maybe she could meet Amy's mom. It would be a great Mother's Day episode.

• Like 2

In the tone of last night's ep, since Amy wanted to do something with Sheldon that he loves, I really want them to play videogames together. I actually think that might be something that Amy might get into, unlike sci-fi. And I'd love to see them being supercompetitive at it. 

• Like 3

I also miss Sheldon's mom.

It would be great to see her coming by to a surprise visit. Then she would find out Sheldon has a girlfriend for years now. As a newborn Christian, she would demand them to get married! They could get engaged just to make Sheldon's mom happy.

Or maybe she could meet Amy's mom. It would be a great Mother's Day episode.

I miss her too.  Laurie Metcalf has a Broadway play right now so it seems unlikely they can get her this season.  :(

I miss her too.  Laurie Metcalf has a Broadway play right now so it seems unlikely they can get her this season.  :(

There was talk of an episode of both sheldon's and leonard's mom together this season, so I guess that's out of the question now?  That would be so awesome.

There was talk of an episode of both sheldon's and leonard's mom together this season, so I guess that's out of the question now?  That would be so awesome.

I know, right?  From what I hear, Laurie Metcalf's show is running until August so unless something changes or my info is bad, it'll have to wait until season 7.

I know, right?  From what I hear, Laurie Metcalf's show is running until August so unless something changes or my info is bad, it'll have to wait until season 7.

That's too bad.  But something to look forward to, I guess.

I'd like to see the two of them team up (like Luke & Darth Vader at the end of Return of the Jedi), with one of them throwing Bernadette off a balcony or out of a 30-story window, or off the HOLLYWOOD sign... Basically any high place that could be likened to the reactor shaft of the second Death Star.

In the tone of last night's ep, since Amy wanted to do something with Sheldon that he loves, I really want them to play videogames together. I actually think that might be something that Amy might get into, unlike sci-fi. And I'd love to see them being supercompetitive at it. 

I'd like to see this too. Since she said she wanted to play D&D, I think she'd be up for it!

You know what I miss on the show is the KITE FIGHTING!!  I'd love to see Sheldon teaching Amy how to KITE fight against Howard and Raj or maybe Howard and bernadette.  It would be so cute if he got string burn and she got to kiss his boo boo to make him feel better lol.   just watching them outside together at park maybe having a picnic afterwards or see Amy's face light up when Sheldon buys her a brand new kite with a monkey on it. :)

• Like 2