Things I Like To See Shamy Do Together!?

And back ON Track: What would I like to see The SHAMY do together? Let me see! Next I would like to see them on another one of their Unique Dates. Let them go to the Zoo we keep on hearing about. What about a visit the The Koala's and to The Monkey's? Yes, that sounds like a LOT of fun for Unconventional Couple!

I like that idea shamy at the zoo. I want see sheldon all nervous to pet the animals like he did with the bird and have Amy encourage him not to be afraid. Then she will get jealous when he gives the koalas more attention then he does to her someone should write a shamy at the.zoo fic lol such a cute idea.

Edited by Superlovelexi
  • Like 2

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after watching the latest awesome Shamy episode where we got chest rubbing, sponge bathing and spanking I got say I am so much looking forward to what these two crazy kinky kids come up with next

The Shamy and Racy = ADORABLE! Shy, awkward, weirdos on a Double Date would we amusing to watch.

Lexi is a sweet kid and doesn't deserve that kind of mean-spirited comment.  Please be nice. 

I'd kind of like to see Sheldon have to go to the hospital--some kind of medical emergency--and Amy have to take care of him, calm him down, maybe even deal with him wanting his mother and/or her.

I don't think there'd be a rivalry between Mary and Amy, but I'd like to see him having to choose.  Or maybe Mary and Amy using some kind of reverse psychology on him to make help him deal with whatever his situation might be.

Sheldon!Torture! :p

• Like 1

I like that idea shamy at the zoo. I want see sheldon all nervous to pet the animals like he did with the bird and have Amy encourage him not to ne afraid. Then get jealous when he gives koalas more attention then he does to her someone shiuld write a shamy at the.zoo fic lol such a cute idea.

What if they got locked in the zoo overnight?  I mean, I guess that might be hard to accomplish because they'd have their cell phones and could theoretically get in touch with someone to come let them out, but anything could happen.  A comedy of errors, one of them loses their phone, the other phone's battery dies, whatever.

Or they could get locked in the lobby of a museum like my sister and our friend did once. :p

What if they got locked in the zoo overnight?  I mean, I guess that might be hard to accomplish because they'd have their cell phones and could theoretically get in touch with someone to come let them out, but anything could happen.  A comedy of errors, one of them loses their phone, the other phone's battery dies, whatever.

Or they could get locked in the lobby of a museum like my sister and our friend did once. :p

____ << My premise (idea for a Fanfic):

Their mobile's get ruined in the water of the Monkey & Tiger Exhibits. A cheeky little white & black Capuchin Monkey, named Harlequin -- the Zoo's "trouble-maker" and was a former pet of one of the Zoo's Donor's -- grabs the mobiles for different reasons and tries to keep them away from Sheldon & Amy who is really good with most Monkey's. (This one is enamored with Sheldon!) Because Harlequin is jealous of Sheldon's mobile she drowned it in the Monkey exhibit fountain out of anger. Sheldon chases her to get Amy's mobile back (She stole it out of Jealousy with the attention Sheldon was paying to her!) and in the process she climbs into another Exhibit (The Tiger's) and is almost eaten by an angry, hungry Tiger named Zazoo. Sheldon rescues the naughty little Monkey (to her delight!) and in the process Amy's phone is lost in the water. (Zazoo is later seen licking it and then biting it.)

It would be a Total Crack!fic...! Full of laughter and funny scenes. ** If I were a fanfic Writer, I'd write it up in a couple hours. Alas, I'm a Writer, but only of my own work so it shall not be me who shall be creating the LOL's this time around.

Honestly something with a LOT of laughs and was played for the humour would be SO wonderful to see again between Sheldon and Amy. Frankly, I miss that interaction. Good development is hard to beat but it is the little scenes filled with great humour that really speak to me and I miss them greatly! :icon_biggrin:

** If somebody wants to give it a shot just credit me (Drea) with the idea. :icon_wink:

• Like 2

If they ever have a musical episode i'd love to see Sheldon and Amy sing love duets together on sing Elements song together that would be really cute.  I like to think Sheldon already did sing Soft kitty to Amy when she was sick in Fish Guts Displacement, but they just didn't show to keep from pissing off the Shenny fans, but whatever Sheldon still told her he wanted to sing to her and we all know what song he was about to start singing after he started rubbing her chest.  It just didn't make it on screen, but him reading her a science bedtime story, bathing her and spanking her makes up for no singing. lol.   Maybe they can all sing Soft Kitty as a group in a round to Sheldon's meemaw when she is really sick to cheer her and Sheldon up that would be so cute.

Also, what ever happened to their Girlfrien/boyfriend sing along nights Amy mentioned in season 5?  I loved her singing Dead or Alive (BIG BJ fan)  so yeah Sheldon/Amy singing duet needs to happen on show at some point. 

Edited by Superlovelexi

I love their singing voices, they both I think are best singers on the show.  Maybe Amy will sernade Sheldon a song she made up just for him like Leonard and Howard did for Penny and Bernadette.  She should use her harp though.  I want Sheldon play bongos again or maybe the harmonica Jim did that well on Craig Ferguson show.

Edited by Superlovelexi
  • Like 1

I would love to see Sheldon and Amy dressed as hippies at a Love In lol... can you imagine what these two would be like if they accidently ate some of those mary jane cookies like Raj/Howard/Leonard did that one time.  Hahaha Hippy Sheldon and Amy beating bongos and doing Yoga would be hilarious.

If they ever have a musical episode i'd love to see Sheldon and Amy sing love duets together on sing Elements song together that would be really cute.  I like to think Sheldon already did sing Soft kitty to Amy when she was sick in Fish Guts Displacement, but they just didn't show to keep from pissing off the Shenny fans, but whatever Sheldon still told her he wanted to sing to her and we all know what song he was about to start singing after he started rubbing her chest.  It just didn't make it on screen, but him reading her a science bedtime story, bathing her and spanking her makes up for no singing. lol.   Maybe they can all sing Soft Kitty as a group in a round to Sheldon's meemaw when she is really sick to cheer her and Sheldon up that would be so cute.

Also, what ever happened to their Girlfrien/boyfriend sing along nights Amy mentioned in season 5?  I loved her singing Dead or Alive (BIG BJ fan)  so yeah Sheldon/Amy singing duet needs to happen on show at some point. 

I think Amy's harp is collecting dust until Mayim's hand is better.  The harp is great, though.  And they desperately need to get the two of them singing more on the show.  Both Jim and Mayim are amazing singers.  It's just wrong that they hog all the talent in the world and there's none left for people like me.  :p

• Like 2

Well now that Amy is done with her monkey addiction experiment what is she going to talk about all the time?  I wonder what her new project will be?  I really loved to see her working on a science project/experiment with Sheldon again and then later SING about it or sing while they work like when Penny and Sheldon made Penny blossoms together and sang a sea shanty song.

Somebody said on another thread that when Lenny and Howardette get together it's boring, but when Lenny and Shamy get together it turns into competitive pie eating.  :)  Well, I think if Raj/Lucy (what are we calling them again?) and Shamy got together, it would just be the most deliciously WEIRD thing we could imagine.

• Like 1

Oh yeah maybe lucy will try to bff Amy and penny amd sheldon will get jealous of her taking up so much of Ames time lol

I'd rather see Penny get jealous over that than Sheldon.

Sheldon has a relationship agreement, he'll get his time come hell or high water... He'll be fine.