At one time I hoped Raj would get a girl, but I just re-watched season four.  Screw him,   he's not really the most trust worthy of people.

In the real world he would have been ostracized from the group after the secrets reveled in the end of season four.

We've seen all sides of Raj's personality throughout the show. If the argument is that Alex isn't a good fit because she's sometimes nice OR sometimes a bitch - then I'd have to say that's not a good one. We've seen Raj do some VERY nice and VERY bad things.

There was a time where Raj would get with a girl even if she was dating his friend. He was going to sleep with Penny. I think he was one of the top contenders (if not the winner) in a thread where we were all voting who was the most untrustworthy character in the show (or we were voting for most trustworthy, and he lost).

But we've also seen him bring characters together and at times is more sweet and down-to-Earth than the others.

I think they'd complement each other very well, personality wise. They both have that entire nice-to-bitch spectrum thing happening. Sometime's he's a sweetie, but that guy can get snarky.

I don't know how they'd make it work, but it'll probably end up being like Raj's dog. We'd see her once or twice and any mention of her would just be that, a mention. Or just sporadically like Stuart.

I think leonard did worse than Raj by taking dr stephanie from howard and not even being regretful about it, I don't think that Raj necessarily needs to have a girlfriend but at least do something for him where he can speak to women without alcohol

I guess he could have rejected her for the sake of his friendship with Howard, but it goes two ways.

Dr. Stephanie was all over Leonard and it wasn't necessarily his intention in the first place to get with her.

But yeah, I agree, nix the alcohol.

For the longest time I thought they were going bring him out of the closet, but now that seems to not be the case. Depending on when Alex completely cracks from being Sheldon's lapdog, something may still happen between her and Raj. Now I want to see what Lucy brings out in him.....

I like Missy for Raj. And she did like him in the episode. He can be very sweet when he's not drinking; he seems a bit of a nasty drinker, though. Why just blame for Raj with his hook-up with Penny? She was ready to go through with it before his premature performance...