The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
helpfulbucket

If Raj Were To Start Liking Bernadette Tbbt Would Be Messed Up

Imagine this scenario:

Bernadette Likes Raj (Supposition)
Raj Likes Bernadette (He confessed this in Season 5)
Raj Likes Howard (He does, many of his actions and statements prove it)
Howard Likes Raj (He does, his actions prove it but he isn't able to show)

Bernadette Likes Howard (She obviously does, he's her husband)
Howard Likes Bernadette (He obviously does, she's his wife)

This would be REALLY messed up, the three of them fighting for each other with multiple emotions  :icon_wink:  :icon_rolleyes:

What say?

What do I say? Urm that will never ever happen!

Although…. since Howard and Bernadette are dull as dishwater, anything that will liven up that yawnfest gets a big thumbs up from me. So I'm all for it. :icon_mrgreen: 

They already visited the Howard/Bernadette/Raj triangle and resolved it. Ain't gonna go there again.

True I was only kidding around, hence the greenie :icon_mrgreen: Plus threesomes are one of those things in life that sounds like a great idea at the time but in reality they're just a bit embarrassing.

True I was only kidding around, hence the greenie :icon_mrgreen: Plus threesomes are one of those things in life that sounds like a great idea at the time but in reality they're just a bit embarrassing.

-_-…………Faced with the one really practices,I really have nothing to say about this.:)

BTW Raj seemed really enjoy his first threesome:)

:)

BTW Raj seemed really enjoy his first threesome:)

He thought it was hilarious. I don't this Howard wanted to be reminded of it though. :icon_lol:

He thought it was hilarious. I don't this Howard wanted to be reminded of it though. :icon_lol:

Howard's nightmare.

It seems Raj doesn't have the emotion of embarrased,so cute.

omg but raj liking bernadette was the best musical in tbbt

It was really well done. Is it just me that thinks Raj and Bernadette make a hotter couple than Howard and Bernadette? I always thought Howard would end up with an ex-lap dancer or a real 'rough diamond' kind of woman. Too late, this is all paradox stuff :icon_twisted:

I think they put Howard with Bernadette because she's so little but this couple suck. Even when they kiss it feels wrong. Bernie could have been Raj's girlfriend. She has a kind nature to help such a shy hopeless nerd like him. And I don't know why, but I really see Howard with someone tall. It would be funnier. Anyway.... *sigh*