The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.12 The Egg Salad Equivalency (Jan. 3)

Your Episode Rating  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

"The Egg Salad Equivalency" - Sheldon gets accused of sexual harassment at the University and winds up getting Leonard, Raj and Wolowitz in trouble, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Jan. 3 (8:00 - 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Regina King guest stars as Mrs. Davis, the University's Director of Employee Relations.

Episode Guide | Wiki

Sheldon gets accused of sexual harassment at the University? now thats funny right there. I bet he offers some helpful advise on feminine health checks or something and gets misconstrued.

• Like 2

January 3rd?  Are you sure?  They never start until the second week in January.

I hope it's not January 3rd!  I'm going to be traveling back from New Mexico that day.  That would mean I'd have to set up the VCR for that day and hope that nothing goes wrong...

I really do hope it's the 10th...

• Like 1

January 3rd?  Are you sure?  They never start until the second week in January.

Yeah, the CBS press release definitely says January 3rd. It does seem earlier than usual, though there is precedent with Season 4. That season returned on the first Thursday of the year, which was January 6. I have noticed other shows starting the first week of the year, but usually not TBBT.

Of course they're sure. The posts here are based on what was mentioned in the press release by CBS. If ever there IS a change in schedule, it would first be confirmed based on the changes announced by CBS or the official tbbt fanpage in facebook... or something like that.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, I DO want to see the promo photos sooooon!

• Like 1

Well, I've just made the decision to stay at my parent's home the whole first week of January, so I'll at least get to watch the show on the 3rd (if I can comandeer the television!) and I'll still set my VCR to tape it while I'm gone (have to be able to rewatch the episode over and over!!)

I found out that I actually have 2 weeks of vacation pay through the temp agency I work for, so I'm taking 2 whole weeks off for the holidays.  YAY!! :D

• Like 1

Well after Sheldon giving Amy a spanking I can only imagine what he does to get accused of sexually harrassment.  lol.  I wonder if Alex his assistant will be  involved at all.    Oh and I wonder what ever happened to that suit that was filed against Raj that time he tried to get a job with that British professor and asked his female coworker if she wanted to see his hot tub lol.  It be so funny if they managed to remember that and do a hat tip

• Like 1

Hmph, I can't find the taping report :( Could somebody give me a link to it please?

It's in the Season 6 Spoilers thread.  You might have to back-track a page or two.  Posted by Kyzzx.

Cannot wait for this episode! :D Sounds to funny :) 

Also where do people read the taping report and scripts? if anyone be kind enough to share ^w^

Thanks for bringing the website over here Krys.

Can I just say how excited I am for this episode after seeing those pictures and reading the taping report.