The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.12 The Egg Salad Equivalency (Jan. 3)

Your Episode Rating  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

I need this episode to air already....so I can get to 6-13!

Right there with you.  This one looks like it'll be OK, but 6-13 sounds really great.  I'm spoiled so I won't say any more except that I'm looking forward to it.

• Like 1

6-13 may well turn out to be one of my all-time favorites (I hope that's not a spoiler, unless it makes you go in with your mind pre-blown). :)

• Like 1

The monkeys are back!!!! yes!! haha!

• Like 2

The monkeys are back!!!! yes!! haha!

Amy is ready with her monkey army when Penny is being threatened!

At the moment her character will have fulfilled her purpose on Jan 3rd. They could use her for another purpose, like starting a Raj relationship, then keep her on as a recurring character. The problem with that is there is not enough airtime to support all the characters as it is, so starting a Raj/Alex storyline means cutting into time for the other three couples. Raj at the moment just supports the couples during their plot times. The Raj/Stuart thing is a waste of time, they are doing nothing with it.
The Alex character was there to cause jealousy in Penny. Alex knew Leonard had a girlfriend and she knew it was Penny. She also knew they were in some form or another experimenting on that relationship for five years. Any way you spin it that is not good. From this point on Penny will never trust her. Therefore, you can forget about her being a member of the "Council of Ladies". On the other hand Raj wanted both Bernie and Penny so perhaps their character make-up is one and the same? They both want other friends companions. I do think they will bring her back from time to time just to cause problems. Now that both Will and Kripke are more friends of the group then foes and Leslie is never around any more they need a real trouble maker. Alex fits that part perfectly IMO.

Thanks so much for posting the longer version! I love it!

I love your new icon and sig!

And yes, I loved the monkey comment by Amy.

Sadly, Amy is already getting hate for that comment by a few Amy haters. I hought it was awesome. I love Amy. She isn't my fave character by any means but i like her a lot.

Hahaha, Amy is ready to go for the kill with her monkeys again. I love. :icon_lol:

Yep. She was ready to release the Monkeys on Priya and now Alex is the target. :icon_biggrin:

Alex is now a special woman, the first to challenge Penny's hold on Leonard, directly. Penny was uncomfortable about Bernadette talking to Leonard about his work when she engage Sheldon to teach her physics but she knew Bernie would not come on to Leonard. The other women she was jealous of, Leslie, Dr. Plimpton, Priya were all with Leonard because Penny had cut him loose.

Alex has met Penny, had Leonard talk to her about his girlfriend, yet she is willing to come into his home knowing Penny is next door and ask him out on a date. No wonder that Penny says "I'm gonna Kill her" in the promo clip.from CBS.

Now that is a bold B*****!

Edited by BangerMain

Penny is really marking her territory, when it comes to Leonard. It will be nice to see her possessive of Leonard instead of just being in a holding pattern like she was before season six.

IDK, I have read the taping report, but sometimes the actual released episode comes across better than the taping report.

This episode has Regina King and giant Jenga...that alone makes it sound pretty good in my book.

• Like 1

IDK, I have read the taping report, but sometimes the actual released episode comes across better than the taping report.

The Alex scene in question. I wan't to be clear. they didnt change any dialogue. But obviously it wasn't the full conversation with Leonard in the promo. This shouldn't be a spoiler to anybody, cause obviously they don't fit whole scenes in the promo. But I apoligize if people think i gave something away.

It is just how the actors do the scene could change the tone of the event. Like when Penny said ILY there was a lot of discussion on if she really wanted to say it because she let it out in the heat of the moment. It will be interesting how Kaley plays Penny and her relationship to Leonard during this event of Alex hitting on Leonard. Her I'm going kill her sounded pretty possessive of Leonard.

6-13 may well turn out to be one of my all-time favorites (I hope that's not a spoiler, unless it makes you go in with your mind pre-blown). :)

You fool! Once my mind is PRE-blown it can't be RE-blown!

Wait till you see episode 14, it will knock your SOCKS off!

Good luck getting them back on! (Evil happy face)

I need this episode to air already....so I can get to 6-13!

Where can I find the description for 6.13?

6.12 seems to be really interesting. Of couse it wouldn't be the first time Sheldon brings the rest in trouble, but I'm really wondering if this is going to be a more serious situation, compared to the ones we saw in previous episodes. For example, in 'The Apology Insufficiency' when Sheldon brings Howard in trouble by causing him to lose his FBI clearance.

You fool! Once my mind is PRE-blown it can't be RE-blown!

Wait till you see episode 14, it will knock your SOCKS off!

Good luck getting them back on! (Evil happy face)

I think you mean 13, episode 14 hasn't been taped yet. ;)

I think you mean 13, episode 14 hasn't been taped yet. ;)

I didn't mean any specific episode, I was just doing a rhetorical point, hence Sheldon's reaction in the Comic-book Store. :p

Happy new year everyone! And soon TBBT is back with a BANG!

Happy New Year to you as well, and only 7 more hours until the US/Canada sees the first TBBT of 2013.

The Alex scene in question. I wan't to be clear. they didnt change any dialogue. But obviously it wasn't the full conversation with Leonard in the promo. This shouldn't be a spoiler to anybody, cause obviously they don't fit whole scenes in the promo. But I apoligize if people think i gave something away.

Apology accepted, you did not give anything away at all.