The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeSal90

'the Big Bang Theory' Scores Big At Satellite Awards

Checking out Entertainment Weekly this morning and "The Big Bang Theory" took home 3 awards last night at the 17th annual Satellite Awards which was presented by the International Press Academy.

From: http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/12/17/silver-linings-playbook-homeland-big-bang-theory-score-big-at-satellite-awards/

The theme of a single entity sweeping all major categories continued on the TV side.Homeland and The Big Bang Theory received top prizes with three awards each, including best series and best actor and actress in their respective categories. Damian Lewis and Claire Danes won for Homeland, while Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco won for Big Bang.

Edited by JoeSal90
  • Like 1

I have never even heard of this award.  How many times do celebrities need to get awards each year?

He, my two favorite shows at the moment (although Homeland doesn't even come close to the level of obsession I have for TBBT) are sweeping up those awards. Loving it. Bummed Mayim didn't win in her category, they need to give this woman an award sooner or later! I hope the writers have some good scenes in store for her again in 2013.

Edited by spook

Checking out Entertainment Weekly this morning and "The Big Bang Theory" took home 3 awards last night at the 17th annual Satellite Awards which was presented by the International Press Academy.

Nice to see Johnny and Kaley get some award love.  Never heard of these awards myself either.

• Like 1

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Congrats to Kaley & Johnny! t'was 'bout time!

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl
"...overuse of the words 'tis and 'twas..." :D :D

:icon_lol:

Nice to see Johnny and Kaley get some award love.  Never heard of these awards myself either.

I never heard of the awards also until this morning when I read the article thanks to Bill Prady's tweeting the article.

Congrats to the show, Johnny and Kaley!

I love Jim and would like to see him deservedly win every award he can get, but it's also nice to see the other cast members felicitated, on occasion. They do a great job too, after all Johnny and Kaley are the perfect 'straight men' for Jim to play off.

I'm sure Jim is very happy for them winning.

• Like 2