The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rahimneh

Episod 5 "holographic Excitation" What's The Name Of The Song At The Haloween Party At The Comic Books Store?

The tune is "Corcovado" by Antonio Carlos Jobim and that was the original version from the 1964 album "Getz/Gilberto" with Stan Getz on tenor sax and Joao Gilberto on guitar. In the US the song is sometimes called "Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars." 

"Getz/Gilberto" is the album that introduced Brazilian music to America and is definitely worth a listen.

Somebody help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody tell us the name of that song PLS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to work in retail music, but this song is escaping me.  It sounds a bit like Chris Brown.  Has anyone been able to pick up on the lyrics?  My hearing is not what it used to be.

i dont think its major music like that, its probably just some tune form editing software which they dont have to pay big bucks for

Have not heard back from my friend the club deejay yet, but I'll see him in a few days, and hit him up for a status report.

Talked to the club deejay today.  He listened to it several times, and to him it doesn't sound like a real song.  As he put it, "it sounds like someone took a '100 Greatest Club Beats Samples' cd, and mashed a couple of the cuts together."  So BigBangSheldon was right.  Isn't there a deejay on set, who plays between scenes?  Maybe he concocted the song.

Still no one knows. They sure are keeping this song tight under control. Pretty sure if they released it as a single they could some money out of it.