The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slicknickshady

Sheldon & His Mom: Entirely Probable

But you are the biggest shipper ever, according to the list you posted elsewhere. How can you not appreciate that someone might ship something different to you? A ship is just a preference.

Sheldon and Leonard's mum.

Sheldon and Alex.

:)

Edited by Moonbase

But you are the biggest shipper ever, according to the list you posted elsewhere. How can you not appreciate that someone might ship something different to you? A ship is just a preference.

Sheldon and Leonard's mum.

Sheldon and Alex.

:)

Both of those are fine. :-)

Sheldon doing Leonard's mom would be great. Everyone would freak and Amy would dump him.

Well if we're going to start shipping totally WTF couples then how about  have Sheldon and Howard's mom get it on.. I mean the next time Howard does something that really pisses Shelly off (which lets face it we all know Howard will piss Sheldon off again at some point) Sheldon can get his revenge by making a fake video of him screwing Mrs. Wolowitz just like he did with the fake wormhole video and bonus pts if Sheldon puts the video up on youtube entitled Astronaut Screams for 9 Minutes because that is exactly what Howard will do SCREAM!!! if he sees Sheldon humping his mom while she moans his name and eats a perfectly good chicken leg she got out of the garbage disposal.  :icon_lol:

Sheldon/Mrs. Wolowitz could top even the Raj/Penny disaster for the most WTF never should have happened moment in TBBT history :icon_rolleyes: especially if they make everyone think they really did it before revealing that video of them is fake.   Even better Amy finds out about it goes into a jealous rage over the video, confronts Mrs. Wolowitz at her home and bitch slaps Howard's mom with her coffee can purse for sleeping with her man then goes to Sheldon's place and kicks him in the balls like Penny did to that hacker.    Afterwards, Sheldon has to tell everyone the truth and apologize to Mrs. Wolowitz, Howard, Bernadette and then in order to get Amy back propose to her with a big diamond engagement ring that matches her tiara and also finally have sex with Amy for real to keep her from leaving him for good and because he finally decides HE WANTS TO!

Other top contenders for WTF never gonna happen couples would include.. :p

Amy/Penny- come on we've all sense the sexual tension between these two ever since Amy kissed her at the bar and LIKED IT and tried to hook up with her at their first sleepover.  Plus, Penny can finally feel like the smart one for a change by getting to teach horny virgin Amy what to do in bed.

Bernadette/Leonard - seriously, i never hear anything about this coupling but they could be really good together someday if Howardette's marriage craps out and Leonard loses Penny to a threesome love affair with Sheldon and his own massive ego.  Wouldn't be first time Leonard steals Howard's girl I mean he did it with Stephanie too.  

Howard/Ms. Wolowitz - his oedipal complex needs to be dealt with once and for all if they do it for real maybe then he'll be cured of it and not need to think about her while having sex with his wife anymore.  

Raj/Sheldon - Didn't everyone just love it when they lived together for that one episode and the ones where they shared an office together its obvious they were meant to be right?  Also, its not fair that Penny hooked up with Raj that night instead it should have been Raj and Sheldon he actually appreciated the hell out of those orgamii napkin swans and we all know how rare it is for Sheldon to give someone else a compliment like that or let them change his routines so easily and Raj still relishes the night they slept naked together when the heat went out so why not make it official get them both stoned together at same time and do it right on top of Raj's giant big ass desk.

Alex/Stuart/Alice - The two smart pretty girls that like Leonard' first winding up with Stuart would be just AWESOME! Stuart deserves them both after all he's had to put up with Penny calling him Leonard when they were kissing and Sheldon stealing Amy right out from under him at the movie theater.  Plus his new bff Raj is still in love with Howard so we all know this new beautiful relationship can't end well either.

P.S. Please don't anybody quote anything from my stupid post and tell me how all of these ideas are horrible and that i'm totally sicko for even thinking of them or list a bunch of semi realistic reasons why these couples would never work out because if you do I'll be forced to break out the SARCASM SIGN and BAZINGA you punk. LOL

Edited by Superlovelexi

Well if we're going to start shipping totally WTF couples then how about  have Sheldon and Howard's mom get it on.. I mean the next time Howard does something that really pisses Shelly off (which lets face it we all know Howard will piss Sheldon off again at some point) Sheldon can get his revenge by making a fake video of him screwing Mrs. Wolowitz just like he did with the fake wormhole video and bonus pts if Sheldon puts the video up on youtube entitled Astronaut Screams for 9 Minutes because that is exactly what Howard will do SCREAM!!! if he sees Sheldon humping his mom while she moans his name and eats a perfectly good chicken leg she got out of the garbage disposal.  :icon_lol:   Sheldon/Mrs. Wolowitz could top even the Raj/Penny disaster for the most WTF never should have happened moment in TBBT history :icon_rolleyes: especially if they make everyone think they really did it before revealing that video of them is fake.   Even better Amy finds out about it goes into a jealous rage over the video, confronts Mrs. Wolowitz at her home and bitch slaps Howard's mom with her coffee can purse for sleeping with her man then goes to Sheldon's place and kicks him in the balls like Penny did to that hacker.    Afterwards, Sheldon has to tell everyone the truth and apologize to Mrs. Wolowitz, Howard, Bernadette and then in order to get Amy back propose to her with a big diamond engagement ring that matches her tiara and also finally have sex with Amy for real to keep her from leaving him for good and because he finally decides HE WANTS TO!     Other top contenders for WTF never gonna happen couples would include.. :p   Amy/Penny- come on we've all sense the sexual tension between these two ever since Amy kissed her at the bar and LIKED IT and tried to hook up with her at their first sleepover.  Plus, Penny can finally feel like the smart one for a change by getting to teach horny virgin Amy what to do in bed.   Bernadette/Leonard - seriously, i never hear anything about this coupling but they could be really good together someday if Howardette's marriage craps out and Leonard loses Penny to a threesome love affair with Sheldon and his own massive ego.  Wouldn't be first time Leonard steals Howard's girl I mean he did it with Stephanie too.     Howard/Ms. Wolowitz - his oedipal complex needs to be dealt with once and for all if they do it for real maybe then he'll be cured of it and not need to think about her while having sex with his wife anymore.     Raj/Sheldon - Didn't everyone just love it when they lived together for that one episode and the ones where they shared an office together its obvious they were meant to be right?  Also, its not fair that Penny hooked up with Raj that night instead it should have been Raj and Sheldon he actually appreciated the hell out of those orgamii napkin swans and we all know how rare it is for Sheldon to give someone else a compliment like that or let them change his routines so easily and Raj still relishes the night they slept naked together when the heat went out so why not make it official get them both stoned together at same time and do it right on top of Raj's giant big ass desk.   Alex/Stuart/Alice - The two smart pretty girls that like Leonard' first winding up with Stuart would be just AWESOME! Stuart deserves them both after all he's had to put up with Penny calling him Leonard when they were kissing and Sheldon stealing Amy right out from under him at the movie theater.  Plus his new bff Raj is still in love with Howard so we all know this new beautiful relationship can't end well either.          

P.S. Please don't anybody quote anything from my stupid post and tell me how all of these ideas are horrible and that i'm totally sicko for even thinking of them or list a bunch of semi realistic reasons why these couples would never work out because if you do I'll be forced to break out the SARCASM SIGN and BAZINGA you punk. LOL

You forgot Pryia. Sheldon/Pryia: They are both full of themselves. Raj/Pryia: After all Raj's parents want him to be with an Indian girl. Pryia/Leonard/Penny: Leonard deserves it.

You forgot Pryia. Sheldon/Pryia: They are both full of themselves. Raj/Pryia: After all Raj's parents want him to be with an Indian girl. Pryia/Leonard/Penny: Leonard deserves it.

Oh I didn't forget her I just can't stand her lol.  She doesn't deserve anyone on this show IMO, not even a bit character like Dale because she's as Amy would put it a " a cheating skank" lol but yeah ITA those couples would be great WTFs too. :p

Edited by Superlovelexi

Well if we're going to start shipping totally WTF couples then how about have Sheldon and Howard's mom get it on.. I mean the next time Howard does something that really pisses Shelly off (which lets face it we all know Howard will piss Sheldon off again at some point) Sheldon can get his revenge by making a fake video of him screwing Mrs. Wolowitz just like he did with the fake wormhole video and bonus pts if Sheldon puts the video up on youtube entitled Astronaut Screams for 9 Minutes because that is exactly what Howard will do SCREAM!!! if he sees Sheldon humping his mom while she moans his name and eats a perfectly good chicken leg she got out of the garbage disposal. :icon_lol:

Sheldon/Mrs. Wolowitz could top even the Raj/Penny disaster for the most WTF never should have happened moment in TBBT history :icon_rolleyes: especially if they make everyone think they really did it before revealing that video of them is fake. Even better Amy finds out about it goes into a jealous rage over the video, confronts Mrs. Wolowitz at her home and bitch slaps Howard's mom with her coffee can purse for sleeping with her man then goes to Sheldon's place and kicks him in the balls like Penny did to that hacker. Afterwards, Sheldon has to tell everyone the truth and apologize to Mrs. Wolowitz, Howard, Bernadette and then in order to get Amy back propose to her with a big diamond engagement ring that matches her tiara and also finally have sex with Amy for real to keep her from leaving him for good and because he finally decides HE WANTS TO!

Other top contenders for WTF never gonna happen couples would include.. :p

Amy/Penny- come on we've all sense the sexual tension between these two ever since Amy kissed her at the bar and LIKED IT and tried to hook up with her at their first sleepover. Plus, Penny can finally feel like the smart one for a change by getting to teach horny virgin Amy what to do in bed.

Bernadette/Leonard - seriously, i never hear anything about this coupling but they could be really good together someday if Howardette's marriage craps out and Leonard loses Penny to a threesome love affair with Sheldon and his own massive ego. Wouldn't be first time Leonard steals Howard's girl I mean he did it with Stephanie too.

Howard/Ms. Wolowitz - his oedipal complex needs to be dealt with once and for all if they do it for real maybe then he'll be cured of it and not need to think about her while having sex with his wife anymore.

Raj/Sheldon - Didn't everyone just love it when they lived together for that one episode and the ones where they shared an office together its obvious they were meant to be right? Also, its not fair that Penny hooked up with Raj that night instead it should have been Raj and Sheldon he actually appreciated the hell out of those orgamii napkin swans and we all know how rare it is for Sheldon to give someone else a compliment like that or let them change his routines so easily and Raj still relishes the night they slept naked together when the heat went out so why not make it official get them both stoned together at same time and do it right on top of Raj's giant big ass desk.

Alex/Stuart/Alice - The two smart pretty girls that like Leonard' first winding up with Stuart would be just AWESOME! Stuart deserves them both after all he's had to put up with Penny calling him Leonard when they were kissing and Sheldon stealing Amy right out from under him at the movie theater. Plus his new bff Raj is still in love with Howard so we all know this new beautiful relationship can't end well either.

P.S. Please don't anybody quote anything from my stupid post and tell me how all of these ideas are horrible and that i'm totally sicko for even thinking of them or list a bunch of semi realistic reasons why these couples would never work out because if you do I'll be forced to break out the SARCASM SIGN and BAZINGA you punk. LOL

You left out a lot of pairings...

Amy/Lucy and/or Sheldon/Lucy but just as a friendship nothing dirty LOL. Because I would personally find it more interesting for Lucy to make friends with someone first rather than engaging in a relationship again in case they ever bring her character back. Amy could relate to Lucy because she was and still is very socially awkward although it wasn't a product of psychological disorder like in Lucy's case, rather a lack of social skills. She may be a test subject for Amy and eventually make friends with her. And Sheldon could understand her because he often gets called out on things that he does because they seem selfish and unnecessary to other people, and annoys people for the same reason (come on he almost certainly has OCD), just like Lucy who gets yelled at by Penny for breaking up with Raj. And Kate Micucci originally auditioned for a role of Amy. (BAZINGA! She didn't. DOUBLE BAZINGA! She did.)

Howard/Priya, because she was the only woman on the show other than Bernadette who was attractive, actually had some meaningful interaction with him, and didn't seem to find him off putting at any point of the series, in the same time, and they seem to have fun by annoying Sheldon together. And Howard gets turned on by hearing Bernadette talking with Indian accent. Which brings me to another ship: Howard/Raj. Although I preffer them as just good friends who get mis understood at times. (If anyone is annoyed by Priya's accent that is because it is fake. Actress who portrayed her is Indian but she grew up in USA. She doesn't have a real Indian accent at all.)

Leonard/Alex, because they have similar interests, she showed that she is interested in him, she is cute, and seems like someone who could provide him a much less angsty relationship than the one he has with Penny.

Sheldon/Alex, because it is weird and angsty and wrong.

Stuart/Lucy. Although I like to think that it may actually happen eventually and don't find it that ridiculous.

Sheldon doing Leonard's mom would be great. Everyone would freak and Amy would dump him.

Man, you really don't like Sheldon, do you? Chill out.

Man, you really don't like Sheldon, do you? Chill out.

You do realize that those posts were almost two years ago, and that Superlovelexi hasn't signed in, in almost two months, right?  Also, SRAM has every right to dislike Sheldon, if they want.  You have your likes, they have theirs.  We try to allow all posters express their opinions, even if others don't like those opinions.  

• Like 2