The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

In A Parallel Universe: Who Would Each Character Be?

Another Just-For-Fun thread :-). I thought of it because I think it would actually be cool if there was an episode like this: where each character is TOTALLY not themselves. Sheldon can be Leonard, Penny can be Amy, whatever you guys want.

1. List who should be who and feel free to say why.

2. List as many or as little characters as you want.

3. Or if you like what someone else already posted, simply quote it.

Have fun!

Monique

I'll start:

1. Sheldon-Howard 

2. Penny-Bernadette

3. Amy-Penny

4. Bernadette- Amy

5. Leonard-Zac

6.Raj-Leonard

7. Howard- Sheldon

8. Zac-Raj

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB

Well, if the characters should be TOTALLY not themselves then definitely Sheldon will be Howard and Howard Sheldon. Specially the Howard before marring :) The reasons are obvious:

The "non interested in physical contact" Sheldon will become a "desperate for sex" guy" (Howard) and vice versa.

Sheldon will become the only guy without a doctorate and Howard the proud genius.

• Like 1

Sheldon can be Stuart and Stuart Sheldon! They have very opossite personalities and environments :)

I would reverse all the genders on the couples and make Raj and Stuart into the Wonder Twins that keep turning themselves into really lame and ordinary things like 3 hole punches and dish detergent.  They don't fight crime they just help out around the home and office.

I would laugh for days.

• Like 1

Actually, my original list had Sheldon as a male version of Penny. LOL...and Penny was a female Sheldon. So many possibilities that would make for a funny episode IMO.

Monique

I like the idea of an alternate unve

I would reverse all the genders on the couples and make Raj and Stuart into the Wonder Twins that keep turning themselves into really lame and ordinary things like 3 hole punches and dish detergent.  They don't fight crime they just help out around the home and office.

I would laugh for days.

I like the idea of an alternate universe where they are all superheroes and run around in goofy looking tight spandex outfits like the ones they wear on my BBT t-shirt from Hot topic.  Sheldon would have already had that lab accident that Leonard says would make him a supervillian, but he'd be more like Doctor Evil from Austin Powers so not really that big of a threat, but always trying to build a death ray and threaten the good people of earth with it.   But, all his death ray does is break the windows of his lair and maybe makes all his female assistants and fembots at his office fall madly in love with him all time which really just annoys Sheldon cause he is more interested in winning the Nobel Prize for Best Scientific Invention by a Super villian.

Sheldon's Kryptonite would still be his mom though and the heroes of story Leonard and Penny would call her whenever Sheldon gets out of hand.

Either that or they would all be Muppets.

Sheldon would turn into a new puppet that looks like Walter from Muppet Movie but acts more like Dr. Bunsen HoneyDew.

Leonard would turn into Kermit the Frog and mope around on his lilly pad singing its not easy being green or a nerd.

Penny would be Ms. Piggy

Howard would be Gonzo

Raj would be Fonzie

Amy would become Sheldon's lab assistant Beaker

Bernadette would be  Camilla the Chicken who also becomes Gonzo's love interest after he realizes he has no shot with Ms. Piggy

But which Muppet should Stuart be I can't decide?

Edited by Superlovelexi
  • Like 2

I like the idea of an alternate unve  I like the idea of an alternate universe where they are all superheroes and run around in goofy looking tight spandex outfits like the ones they wear on my BBT t-shirt from Hot topic.  Sheldon would have already had that lab accident that Leonard says would make him a supervillian, but he'd be more like Doctor Evil from Austin Powers so not really that big of a threat, but always trying to build a death ray and threaten the good people of earth with it.   But, all his death ray does is break the windows of his lair and maybe makes all his female assistants and fembots at his office fall madly in love with him all time which really just annoys Sheldon cause he is more interested in winning the Nobel Prize for Best Scientific Invention by a Super villian. Sheldon's Kryptonite would still be his mom though and the heroes of story Leonard and Penny would call her whenever Sheldon gets out of hand. Either that or they would all be Muppets. Sheldon would turn into a new puppet that looks like Walter from Muppet Movie but acts more like Dr. Bunsen HoneyDew. Leonard would turn into Kermit the Frog and mope around on his lilly pad singing its not easy being green or a nerd. Penny would be Ms. Piggy Howard would be Gonzo Raj would be Fonzie Amy would become Sheldon's lab assistant Beaker Bernadette would be  Camilla the Chicken who also becomes Gonzo's love interest after he realizes he has no shot with Ms. Piggy But which Muppet should Stuart be I can't decide?

I can't answer that, but what a post! :D