The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
@jmclean1982

I Think The Show Should Do A Friends Type Show And Come To The Uk.

Just an idea because I want to see the cast and get autographs but I think Sheldon and the gang should be unleashed on the UK public as I feel this would make a cracking show.not everyone's cup of tea but just an idea,if not UK then somewhere else.

What you all think?

@jmclean1982(twitter)

I'm not sure what you are driving at. The show is already broadcast in the UK and is sucessful here. There is a Big Bang convention in Birmingham in April but I'm not sure the main stars will be there. 

Do you mean you want to see Sheldon and the gang travel to the UK in an episode? They record the show in a studio in LA infront of a live audience, so I can't see that happening.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

No, they will all come to my backyard and we will have a barbecue (I'll also make vegan kosher food for Mayim). AND THAT'S FINAL :p

I actually agree. They could, perhaps, be visiting the University of Cambridge for a physics event. It'd really help to bring the 'old feel' back. Sheldon could be preparing for the journey, doing his best to make sure he doesn't get aeroplane germs. He could be planning the route that they would be taking, etc. Raj could even meet an English girl and maintain a long distance relationship. Who knows.