What Kind Of Nerd Are You?

Nerds rule! I've never read a comic book in my life but I'm gonna read the one my friend got me for my birthday: it's a Michael Jackson Tribute comic book! Awesome. LOL.

Monique

I don't know how to tell you this, so I'll just say it..... Reading a Michael Jackson comic will not make you a nerd!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a mix of the TBBT character´s characteristics: + I have my spot in the living room and when I have guest in the house and I am forced to give my spot to someone then I become crazy (even I am

I guess a lot of posters have seen that I'm kinda, sorta into numbers and statistics(Nate Silver is one of my heroes).   I also really like, and somewhat understand Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.  

Camouflage, for infiltration. Really, if you are medically retired, you can dress any way you want. Along with letting your hair and beard grow. Having a bike doesn't hurt either. But hell, Dr.

Posted Images

I AM THE KING OF NERDS EVERYTHING I DO IS GEEKY (WELL ON THE INSIDE). But yeah man you know the big bang theory show inspired me to pursue my love of science and

learn new things like scientific math and i am only 13. Besides i've been getting a lot of attention from girls lately, if you know what i mean ;)

iphone_smart_is_the_new_sexy_by_welods-d

How can I approch this without sounding cruel and heartless when you're only 13.

What would Sheldon do?

Well, he'd just tell you with a clear conscience..... So here it is..... You're not the king of nerds if you do geeky things.

Althought the difference between nerds and geeks is becoming blurred, due to misunderstanding of the two, there is a big difference.... Do some research to find the facts. :icon_mrgreen:

When I was teenager sometimes I used to watch those American films from the 80s where the nerds are mistreated and the conclusion is that to be a nerd means to be stupid :( Then I was sad with myself and my lack of friends, parties, etc. Now with TBBT I feel proud of being a nerd :) Thanks TBBT!

:o LOL

I don't know how to tell you this, so I'll just say it..... Reading a Michael Jackson comic will not make you a nerd!

I don't recall saying that it would. I just simply mentioned that I have never read comic books in my life and that I only have one that just so happens to be a Michael Jackson one. In no way does that make me a nerd. So, in closing I say, if that was your way of casually insulting me? Take a royal hike.

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB

How can I approch this without sounding cruel and heartless when you're only 13.

What would Sheldon do?

Well, he'd just tell you with a clear conscience..... So here it is..... You're not the king of nerds if you do geeky things.

Althought the difference between nerds and geeks is becoming blurred, due to misunderstanding of the two, there is a big difference.... Do some research to find the facts. :icon_mrgreen:

You DO realize this thread was created just for fun, right?? Who are YOU to tell people what they are and what they're aren't? If he says he's the King Of Nerds then he is! Just like I'm finding you to be the king of annoyance right about now.

Monique

Why surprise? :)

Really I did not wish to write much into this but since you asked...

You see... it's hard to believe that a comedy show, no matter how good or bad is, can somehow be accounted for to increase the viewers self-esteem.

Yeah, it's just too bad I NEVER said I'm a nerd for having a single comic book.  :icon_lol:

Monique

Dear, you don´t need to react so sharp. I know you are not saying that a single comic book will make you a nerd. Why nerds MUST read comic books? They don´t :) I AGREE with Catweazle that a single MICHAEL JACKSON comic book will not make anybody to become a nerd :) Maybe if you say that your comic book is Batman´s or X-men, etc...., then maybe we can tell you it could "transform" a non-nerd in a nerd! Actually we are all joking here, at least from my side.

Really I did not wish to write much into this but since you asked...

You see... it's hard to believe that a comedy show, no matter how good or bad is, can somehow be accounted for to increase the viewers self-esteem.

Well, the world of a nerd is indecipherable sometimes :icon_wink:

And, even I sound pathetic, but I said the true.

I don't recall saying that it would. I just simply mentioned that I have never read comic books in my life and that I only have one that just so happens to be a Michael Jackson one. In no way does that make me a nerd. So, in closing I say, if that was your way of casually insulting me? Take a royal hike.

Monique

That's me told. :icon_redface:

You DO realize this thread was created just for fun, right?? Who are YOU to tell people what they are and what they're aren't? If he says he's the King Of Nerds then he is! Just like I'm finding you to be the king of annoyance right about now.

Monique

That's me told again. :icon_redface:  :icon_redface:  Oh why oh why do some people miss my humour.....

Can anyone remember the title of the episode where Sheldon had a intellectual battle of wills with a 13 year old boy and lost?

Edited by Catweazle

Dear, you don´t need to react so sharp. I know you are not saying that a single comic book will make you a nerd. Why nerds MUST read comic books? They don´t :) I AGREE with Catweazle that a single MICHAEL JACKSON comic book will not make anybody to become a nerd :) Maybe if you say that your comic book is Batman´s or X-men, etc...., then maybe we can tell you it could "transform" a non-nerd in a nerd! Actually we are all joking here, at least from my side.

I'm not reacting "so sharp". Just making sure you understood what I meant since you and Catweazle apparently didn't before. Oh, it's a joke? Well, gee, in that case, so am I. LOL.

Monique

I'm not reacting "so sharp". Just making sure you understood what I meant since you and Catweazle apparently didn't before. Oh, it's a joke? Well, gee, in that case, so am I. LOL.

Monique

YES DEAR, WE ARE JOKING. SHELDON´S STYLE JOKES :)

Erm I like trains and learning train stationy stuff, used to read comics when I was a kid but I guess it depends on what you think is nerdlike I suppose. I'm.not into star trek wars or dr who or anything scifi like but I do enjoy watching science programs and attempting to understand sciencey stuff

Edited by rachygd
  • Like 1