The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iSteve

What Tablet Was Sheldon Using In Ep 6.06?

What tablet was Sheldon using in this episode?

He was playing words with friends with Hawking and its not an iPad.

post-8673-0-17813400-1356846149_thumb.pn

It looks like a 1st gen ipad to me. The volume rocker, mute switch and headphone jack are all in the right place. It's just a little thicker than the 2nd generation on.

It looks pretty much like my iPad (I have the one that came out this past March), but with a case on it. It looks like the kind of covers that over the back and have a screen cover, rather than just the Apple magnetic cover.

Yeah, pretty sure it's an iPad in a slip-cover.

Update: yup, just googled "iPad side view" and you can clearly see identical buttons on the side of the tablet.

Edited by netmouse

Given how much screen time Apple have received throughout the series, it would be very surprising that it would be anything but an Apple product.

Given how much screen time Apple have received throughout the series, it would be very surprising that it would be anything but an Apple product.

Yeah, I'm actually wondering if they have ever shown a portable device, not made by Apple.

@monologue: the only one that comes to mind is Sheldon's smartphone used in the flashback episode. The one that he uses the stylus with when searching for Leonard's email.

@monologue: the only one that comes to mind is Sheldon's smartphone used in the flashback episode. The one that he uses the stylus with when searching for Leonard's email.

I wonder if that was supposed to be a PDA, like a Palm Pilot, not a smart phone.