CBS to renew 'Big Bang' for 2 seasons?

Variety is reporting rumours that CBS is to renew The Big Bang Theory for two additional seasons, taking it through to its fourth season in 2010/11.

Two and a Half Men is thought to be renewed for another 3 seasons, taking the show into its 9th season in 2011/2012.

Both shows were created by Chuck Lorre, who serves as executive producer on both. Warner Bros. Television produce the shows, making this a major deal for them.

Neither Warner Bros. nor CBS have commented on the deal.

Damn Tripper you are stealing my thunder, I was just about to report the same story...good thing it is such great news for "The Big Bang Theory" and all us fans or I would be seriously irked. I also hope CBS moves the show to 9:30 for the sake of TBBT.

• 3 weeks later...

It's official! The Big Bang Theory has today officially been renewed for 2 additional seasons, taking it through to its 4th season in 2010/11. Two and a Half Men was renewed for an additional 3 years, taking it through to its 9th season in 2011/12. Men is currently the number 1 comedy on TV. "Our collaboration with Warner Bros. and Chuck Lorre for these two series has led to great entertainment for television audiences and has been very good business for CBS," said Nina Tassler, President of CBS Entertainment. "With these shows firmly in place, CBS is well-positioned for more comedy success in the years ahead." "We are extremely grateful to and appreciative of CBS for the support and long-term commitment they have made to both of these remarkable series with their well-deserved, multi-year pickups," said Peter Roth, President of Warner Bros. Television. "We look forward to many more years of continued mutual success." http://the-big-bang-theory.com/story/1168/Big+Bang+renewed+for+2+seasons/

oh yeaaaah , nice news, too bad that in spain we just saw the 1º season so i have to see it in english, i'm familiarized with the spanish voice, and of couse, the jokes are a little bit harder to understand it. but the anxiety don't let me wait, so i've seen all 2º season in english. and now when i see the spanish version, it look weird to me. i've decided to continue the english version, at least i will learn a little bit more english