Well This Sucks

Well today was/is my birthday and I got a $25 giftcard for Wal-Mart from my sister. I planned on using it to buy TBBT Season One on DVD, I just tried to order it online and its not in stock and doesn't give an ETA on when it will be back in stock. So it sucks but that's life I guess, I had to vent a little.

Just wanted to let ya'll know that yesterday I went to Wal-Mart after school and they had four Season One DVDs left so I snatched one. Got done with the first DVD last night planning on watching disc two sometime today.

Just wanted to let ya'll know that yesterday I went to Wal-Mart after school and they had four Season One DVDs left so I snatched one. Got done with the first DVD last night planning on watching disc two sometime today.

That's good news Jeff, enjoy the DVD! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's also good news that it was sold out online. Does that mean a decent amount of popularity for the show? I hope so.

Nah, it probably just means that because there is some intelligence involved in the show , that they assume nobody will be interested in it and will all be rushing off to buy Celebrity x Factor idol dancing chefs.....on ice.

By the way, you may have perceived that I am a cynical, sarcastic bastard. Please feel free to respond in kind....I need a laugh too!

• 6 months later...