The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Superlovelexi

Congrats To Tbbt Cast And Crew For Winning Pca!

I watched the show tonight. Kaley did a great job as host and I was so happy the whole cast and crew won.  Simon's speech was funny and very nice.  I like that you can tell whole cast and crew love and support each other so much.  Too bad Kaley and Jim didn't win for their individual actor awards, but I think fans voting themthe Best Tv Comedy is pretty cool too. :D  If anyone has pictures of them at PCAs please feel free to post  them. :)

• Like 2

what did simon say?

He said he tries to get to work early every day about twenty mins or so because he enjoys it so much, but then he gets there and he sees everyone else is already there earlier than him and its not because they were too drunk to drive home,but because they love working on TBBT too :p  And then he thanked the fans and said he doesn't really see it as work but its like playtime fun for them so he thanked us for giving him chance to get paid not to really work all day lol  He also thanked Chuck Lorre, Bill, Steve and director of show before that too.  They were all up on stage with him smiling and clapping.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl
I watched the show tonight. Kaley did a great job as host and I was so happy the whole cast and crew won.  Simon's speech was funny and very nice.  I like that you can tell whole cast and crew love and support each other so much.  Too bad Kaley and Jim didn't win for their individual actor awards, but I think fans voting themthe Best Tv Comedy is pretty cool too. :D  If anyone has pictures of them at PCAs please feel free to post  them. :)

check out the Photo thread, I posted a bunch of pics there.

• Like 1

Mom: You missed Johnny Galecki on the People’s Choice Awards.

Me: I know. I don’t care, I saw pictures.

Mom: He wasn’t that funny.

Me: ?…It was an awards show.

Mom: I know, but they were trying to be funny and he wasn’t.

Me:

Mom:

Me:

tumblr_m1kvufEK9G1qg6xwh.gif

I thought Johnny was funny and he was looking mighty fine if you ask me..

I love how BIG this show has become! I am hooked! Congratulations to the cast & crew for the win & a job well done to Kaley Cuoco on her hosting!!