The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ArmyNavyGuy

Is Leonard Hofstadter Really A Nerd?

The thing is Leonard could barely talk to women in Season 1, he was right after Raj regarding shyness and anxiety. Then, in Season 2 he got pretty good with girls (dating the Dr. and talking / flirting with Penny flawlessly). The change came jus too sudden imho. In Season 3 Penny and him are making out all the time, and after Season 4 (Priya) he became a stud. Somehow unbelievable if you ask me.

As a 135 lb 5' 4" male myself, Dating taller women is almost a given. All the tiny women are with the 6' 4" guys. Some of my best ""G/F"" as a young man were the 5'10" and over girls. we were both at the far end of the social spectrum and of course could not be a considered dating, just friends (maybe with benefits but wouldn't admit it). I think Johnny like myself finally accepted ourselves and didn't let it effect our relationships. My second wife is 5'7" and a Police Officer which would of really hurt my Masculinity as a Young man. Now I figure with more Women Police shows on TV I am in style.

Sara Gilbert 'Leslie Winkle' is 5'3"

Speaking of Leslie Winkle I miss her and love the way she puts Sheldon down.  I would like to see her back, but wouldn't mind having an other Sheldon antagonist like her character. BTW it need to be a Tiny girl a foot shorter than Sheldon to really strike home.

You resurrect a year old thread to make a comment like this? Leonard had four sexual partners, prior to having sex with Penny, in season three. He had four more sexual partners after Penny broke up with him, in seasons three and four. If Leonard had the same number of partners during seasons 1-3 as he had after season three, how exactly does that turn him into a miniature Hugh Hefner?

He's not a nerd then. Nerds are lucky to get 1 chick every decade and they are usually very plump.  Unless they are exploited by a gold digger, or they see prostitutes. 

The fact that some little dude gets 6 playboy models is ridiculous. Suprised he doesn't wear a smoking jacket the entire show. 

He's not a nerd then. Nerds are lucky to get 1 chick every decade and they are usually very plump.  Unless they are exploited by a gold digger, or they see prostitutes. 

The fact that some little dude gets 6 playboy models is ridiculous. Suprised he doesn't wear a smoking jacket the entire show. 

What you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

(with apologies to Billy Madison)

Edited by Martin Pollard
  • Like 3

I'm not plump. And I see dumb people. I also have a jacket that I think is smokin'. I don't think Airfix makes models of playboys. I do agree it's a show and they can write anything they want. I got one chick, three decades ago, so my average is down compared to Leonard. Maybe I don't understand your post.

• Like 2