The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 2.18 (March 16th)

CBS has announced the details of episode 2.18, which will air March 16th. Spoilers below.

"The Work Song Nanocluster" - Penny's home hair products business becomes a complete nightmare when a caffeine-addled Sheldon takes over, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, March 16 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

You can get more information on the episode in our Episode Guide. There will be a rerun on March 23rd of "The White Asparagus Triangulation".

Great episode, I loved every minute of it :D

My favourite moment:

Sheldon: I'm a physicist. I have a working knowledge of the entire universe and everything it contains

Penny: Who's Radiohead?

Sheldon [after twitching for a minute]: I have a working knowledge of the important things

Posted Image

• Like 3

haha THOUSANDS OF COLORS CURRENTLY NOT IN STOCK (if a TV show speaks of a website, generally they always have to buy the domain, and usually put some fake site on it.)

omg, leonard DID make a gay website xD god, gotta be waaaay to adicted to TBBT to make this penny blossoms site xD anyway, great episode *-* just LOVED that spy chees thing xD

oh yeah ,really funny episode, and good page for the flowers, jejeje and for your knowledge, the table game is called chess, please, chees sounds like cheese. omg im starting to sheldonate my self

Just finished watching this one -- sheldon on coffee was hilarious.

It's funny how I sometimes find things in sheldon that I do, and my husband does. I know people that really get into trying to make things and sell them on the internet, and my husband and I will do the numbers in our head, like sheldon did, and don't understand why anyone would waste their time when the likelihood of really making any money to live on is just not there. We just keep our mouths shut and try to be supportive, but it just makes no sense to us. But, at least Sheldon gave it a good try. :)

Random thought - how could Sheldon ingest that much coffee and *not* crap himself while running around like The Flash?   :icon_twisted:  :asciidity:  :focus:

just sayin'   :tease:

Raj was stood at the kitchen counter, with Howard and Leonard, and couldn't talk out loud.

Yet, in other episodes, he could talk while Penny was in the apartment, provided she was across the other side of the room.

I don't see why not.  One of the members here currently sells some hand-made hair bows and other similar accessories for four to five dollars.   Three dollars seven years ago doesn't seem that far fetched.   

• Like 1

Yeah from what I recall, if the demand is high enough, like i remember some LGBT organization, ordered 1000 of Penny's Barrettes. And they spent all night making them haha. Not sure how the profit would be, but 3 x 1000. $3000. Maybe. So I think people would pay $3 for Barrettes, if they need a large amount of quantity 

It was a fun episode. Loved Sheldon´s "BAM" when he was high on caffeine *LOL*  Loved it when he made those flower barrettes with Penny and then they sang that song *LOL* 

Edited by BlackWhiteRose
  • Like 1