The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The God Particle

Hallo: Just Discovered Tbbt This December!

Hallo All,

Another fan of the show here. Sort of heard about it through my Family. Went for a visit and they watch the show. Not certain what Series it was (3 and 5 maybe?) that I first saw, but I REALLY adore the interactions in Series 5 and 6.

As you can all most likely tell: I am a Jim Parsons fan now! And of course my favourite character on the show is Sheldon Cooper. He is strange and adorable and sort of crazy in such a lovable and attractive way. *Silly Sigh* All right last thing to admit... I'm a Sheldon-Amy fanatic! *Giggles Nervously* And I have heard about the 31, January episode. *Wink*

Not certain what else to say? These Introductions are always difficult for me, sorry all.

Welcome to the forums, The God Particle. I hope you enjoy being a part of the community. :)

Thank you Everybody!

Is it sad to admit that I came home from visiting family on 15, December and had watched All of this Series in about 2-3 weeks? The comedy is brilliant! And I'm simply Not a person who enjoys Comedy. I shall freely admit that.

Thank you for the lovely welcome. Sorry to disappoint but I am not. My mum is and I think my father but I'm not really certain. (We never speak of religion of faith with one another.) I tend to be more of a person that keeps my personal views on Faith to myself but I enjoy a good discussion any day.

EDITED: Misspelled a word.

Edited by The God Particle