The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.14 The Cooper/kripke Inversion (Jan. 31)

Your Episode Rating  

102 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

"The Cooper/Kripke Inversion" – Sheldon is forced to work with Barry Kripke and faces a crisis of confidence. Meanwhile, Howard and Raj spend $1,000 on action figures of themselves, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Jan. 31 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Is it the 31st yet-?

and now?

what about now?

• Like 4

It's funny--I thought this was an older episode when I first saw the title and I was wondering why new comments were being made on an older episode...DOH!

THe name sounded familiar. :p

I'm glad we don't have new eps for this week and next because I have a performance this week and a rehearsal next week.

But I'll be home, glued to the TV, on the 31st. :D

• Like 1

Is that because it resembles 'Cooper/Hofstadter Polarization'? :)

It's funny--I thought this was an older episode when I first saw the title and I was wondering why new comments were being made on an older episode...DOH!

The name sounded familiar. :p

Is that because it resembles 'Cooper/Hofstadter Polarization'? :)

Or the The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem. :)

• Like 1

Time is definitely moving too slowly. The 31st can't get here fast enough.

I'm curious to see if they actually show the 3D printer for the action figures. My husband works with one and they are pretty awesome.

I think with added on characters, the show passes so quickly. In some way I wish the episodes were longer so we can see relationships/friendships develop in depth. 

I think with added on characters, the show passes so quickly. In some way I wish the episodes were longer so we can see relationships/friendships develop in depth. 

Either I'm old or that is SMALL ass writing. :p

• Like 4

"The Cooper/Kripke Inversion" – Sheldon is forced to work with Barry Kripke and faces a crisis of confidence. Meanwhile, Howard and Raj spend $1,000 on action figures of themselves, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Jan. 31 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

Awesome! I can't wait until the episode, with the classic Sheldon vs Kripke rivalry and what will happen with Raj and Howard with their action figures.

It's funny--I thought this was an older episode when I first saw the title and I was wondering why new comments were being made on an older episode...DOH!. :D

I also thought the same thing as well phantagrae, I also had to take a double take and reread the title.

Counting down the days! Every few hours I check out the calendar to see how much closer we are. Has time Ever moved so slowly? *Sigh*

Patience, the 31st will be here before we will know it.

Edited by JoeSal90

Awesome! I can't wait until the episode, with the classic Sheldon vs Kripke rivalry and what will happen with Raj and Howard with their action figures.

I also thought the same thing as well phantagrae, I also had to take a double take and reread the title.

Patience, the 31st will be here before we will know it.

I agree. The 31st would be biting our asses without us knowing. It's like the winter hiatus, which was definitely longer than this one.

Me just thinking about the episode:

tumblr_inline_mgp5rqBqVm1qbme8m.gif

Awesome! I can't wait until the episode, with the classic Sheldon vs Kripke rivalry and what will happen with Raj and Howard with their action figures.     I also thought the same thing as well phantagrae, I also had to take a double take and reread the title.     Patience, the 31st will be here before we will know it.
It cannot come soon enough!

Why next will be 31 January??

They're saving the next 4 episode for Sweeps month, which begins on the 31st.

I think that how the eps are spaced out is a result of spacing out the number of eps they are contracted to make to cover the season, including eps for the Sweeps months of November, February and May. Because of that we get some months with only a couple of first-run eps.

Stay busy and the 31st will be here before we know it.  In the meantime, we have things to look forward to.  If you're in the U.S. there's a good chance you're off work Monday for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.  Tuesday there will be info about the Valentine's Day episode, another weekend, another taping, then the 31st. 

Edited by tmp

They're saving the next 4 episode for Sweeps month, which begins on the 31st.

I think that how the eps are spaced out is a result of spacing out the number of eps they are contracted to make to cover the season, including eps for the Sweeps months of November, February and May. Because of that we get some months with only a couple of first-run eps.

Hmm, thanks dear.